Baekhyun : Buttons

EXO Drabbles

 

The little boy frowned in frustration, making his usually wide eyes squeeze into tiny lines. He tugged at the ends of his plaid shirt, looking at it intently, unable to tell why one side of it was longer than the other and why the other had one button missing. I bit down a chuckle at the sight before me.
 
"I think... you might have buttoned it wrongly," I said gently, careful to choose my words with the young boy.
 
He looked up at me, his round, innocent eyes wide. Glancing down at his shirt, he frowned, unable to tell what he had done wrong. His helpless gaze returned to my eyes and I giggled at his cute confused expression.
 
I crouched down to his eye level. "Here, let me help." I murmured with a smile.
 
Reaching out towards him, my fingers fiddled with the small buttons in his shirt, undoing those that were done wrongly and buttoning them into place. I folded the collar of the shirt and shot him a satisfied smile.
 
"There, all done, Baekhyun!" I ruffled his soft coffee coloured hair.
 
His head dropped down once again to check his shirt, before his eyes contently curved into small inverted crescents. 
 
"Thank you, noonaa!" he exclaimed, pulling the last syllable with glee.
 
 
 
A/N: This is long overdue... I can't believe I forgot to upload it for so long! Another short one, sorry about that.. Once again, sorry for irregular updates as well ><"