Chapter 6

The Unrequited love
Today is the day that BTS and Playlist are going to shoot their video teasers. BTS and Playlist arrived an hour earlier to do their make up and all while the staff arrived and immediately started setting up their cameras and the props. It took all of them 2 hours to prepare everything. 
 
“First video, standby!” The PD announced. J-hope, Caeun and Ari went to their respective places and adjusted to the scene. “J-hope, make yourself comfortable in the middle...” The director said. 
 
“Ok?” The PD asked. “Yes!” Everyone said. “Lights out please!” The director shouted.
 
For every video, BTS together with their partners will do covers of dances while the others act out scenes. Their objective is to show their skills and so their company decided to let the BTS boys choreograph their dance for their own, individual teasers. But of course, with the tiny help of their choreographer Yunho. As for J-hope, Caeun and Ari, they did a cover of Beyonce’s diva. 
 
“Perfect. We’ll shoot the next pair in 10.” The Director announced. “How are they Noona?” The Manager asked. “Really impressive for first timers, now if they continue with this kind of professionalism, we’ll end in no time.” The director smiled at their manager. “Are the girls also going to debut?” The director asked. “Oh no. just temporary trainees.” The Manager explained. “Temporary trainees?” The director repeated. “Long story short, we found them, they auditioned for the showcase, CEO put them in the teasers as well.” Their Manager shrugged. “I think he has future plans for these girls, which is why they’re on hold.” He continued. “Oh good. I really find them nice too.” The director smiled at the girls. “We all do.” He replied. 
 
“Okay, Jungkook and JM. You’re up.” The PD said. “Nae.” They stood up and checked in the mirror for the last time. 
 
“Hey you ok? You look…pale.” Jungkook said when he saw JM clasping and unclasping her hands. “Ahh. Wait wait. Let’s pray first.” JM took Jungkook’s hands and closed her eyes. Jungkook was just staring at her but then regained himself and smiled softly. He should understand because he knows that JM has never performed without her eonnies and is pretty nervous about it. He too closed his eyes and wished for their dance to be prefect. “I’m done.” JM whispered. “Me too. Don’t worry. We’ll do fine.” Jungkook flashed her his dashing smile. I really think I should go to the doctor.. JM thought. 
 
Truth is she has been experiencing these randomly fast-beating of her heart. But then again, that randomly fast-beating of her heart only happened every time Jungkook would make these kind of simple gestures. Ever since that little talk she had with Kyana after the BBQ dinner, she had thought about what her eonnie told her.
 
“Eonnie, are you awake?” JM peeked through her door only to find Kyana on her bed, reading on her tab. “Oh Jaemin-ah, why?” KC turned off her tab and placed it on her bedside table. “Can I talk to you? I can’t sleep..” JM entered the room. “Come here.” Kyana patted the big space on her California King sized bed. JM slowly walked to the bed and went under the covers with her. “What’s bothering you?” KC asked. “I’ve been feeling something I’ve never felt before. And it’s somewhere in my heart.” JM said. “I think I’m sick..” JM half whispered. “Why? Do you feel pain?” Kyana asked, her voice full of concern. “No. I feel good actually.” JM smiled at the thought when she felt like she was flying every time Jungkook smiled at her. “Ohh. Perhaps you feel it when you’re with a certain someone?” She asked calmly, but inside she was spazzing. “Yes yes! How’d you know?” JM suddenly sat up and asked her eonnie with big curious eyes. Oh you poor innocent maknae… Kyana thought. “You feel that when you like someone.” Kyana smiled at their Maknae who is now experiencing love. “When every time you’re with that person, you feel like everything is perfect. It like if you don’t see him you’re day won’t be complete and you would be sad.” Kyana daydreamed while brushing JM’s hair. That’s exactly what I feel!..So it means…”I like Jungkookie?” JM said in a quiet voice. But not quiet enough for Kyana. “YOU LIKE JU-MMM” JM quickly covered with her hand to prevent her from waking the others up. “Shhh. Eonnie~” JM whined. Kyana calmed down and removed JM’s hands that were covering . “since when?” Kyana shout-whispered. “I don’t know. I just noticed it lately cause it was getting worst. I thought I’d tell you first cause I know you wouldn’t tell Himchan oppa, yet.” JM said. Aigoo, our maknae is finally falling in love. What’s better is that it’s with Jungkookie. Aigoo… Kyana thought. “Eonnie can I sleep here? I feel so bothered in my room. It’s like something happened there..weird.” JM said. “Of course kiddo. Kaja, let’s sleep. You have school tomorrow.” Kyana tucked JM in the bed and soon drifted off to dreamland. I like Jungkook?... JM smiled unknowingly at her newly found conclusion. 
 
“Hey you ok? You’re spacing out.” Jungkook waved his hand infront of her. “Eo? Oh im fine. Don’t worry.” She smiled. “JM and Jungkook, places.” The PD said. “Kaja.” Jungkook smiled and held her hand to the scene. 
 
“Ok for you two.. I’d like you two to hug at the end but with that expression of one-sided love. Ok?” The director noona instructed. “Nae.” They both answered. “Just feel the music then go with the flow, Ok?” Jungkook whispered. JM nodded and pleaded for the last time. 
 
*************
 
“Why are you shaking?” V asked Lai when he saw her shaking right leg and her nervous expression. “I’m worried..” She muttered. “Don’t worry you’ll do fine.” V smiled. “No, not me. JM. She’s never performed without us. I bet she’s nervous..” She said worriedly. “Don’t stress out to much. Jungkook’s with her. I’m sure he’ll do something.” V placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. “Uhhh. I must watch.” Lai left the dressing room and ran outside, where Jungkook and JM were filming. “Hey wait!” V followed. 
 
        *************       
 
“Ok. We’ll be starting now..in 3..2..1..cue!” The music played loudly for everyone to feel their ears go numb. Lai and V arrived just in time and slowed down. Lai watched the maknae couple dance to Justin Beiber’s Fall. The whole dance choreographed by Jungkook alone. “Woah…” Lai watched JM and Jungkook in awe. “They’re good..” V added. Lai and V watched the two maknaes with a smile. Lai, being the most happiest for her growing dongsaeng. When they ended with Jungkook pulling JM into his arms, Lai spazzed. “Kyaaaa.” Lai squeeled quietly. “See? Nothing to worry about.” V smiled. “No~ I was spazzing about the hug.” Lai shkaed her closed fists while smiling at V. “You’re weird..” V narrowed his eyes at her. “Yeah, I get that a lot.” Lai made a face. 
 
“Excellent! That’s was very nice!” The director praised them. “Kamsahmnida!” JM and Jungkook thanked the staff. “Kookie! Kookie! Kookie! We did great!” JM jumped on Jungkook and wrapped her arms around his neck. Jungkook stood there, frozen. Omona, she’s hugging me… Jungkook thought. It took him a while to process what his next move should be. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist. “Yes, we did.” Jungkook said. “Yeee~ We did great!” JM rocked them side by side. Jungkook hummed in response. He was savoring this sweet moment for a life time memory. First time she hugged me...Let me just savor this moment…just for a little longer… Jungkook closed his eyes and rested his cheek on her head. Call him a ert, he wouldn't care. 
 
“Ok..that’s enough.” Himchan, who came out from nowhere, broke the two apart. “Oh? Oppa/Sunbae.” The two said. “What are you doing here?” JM asked, totally shocked by the sudden appearance of her brother. “I wouldn’t miss my baby sister’s first shooting now would i?” Himchan smiled. “You guys were great.” Himchan complimented the two. “But next time, cut down the skinship.” Himchan patted Jungkook’s shoulder. “Oppa, it’s just a dance” She rolled her eyes at her brother. “You think I care?” Himchan raised a brow at her. “Oppa, you’re such a mood ruiner.” JM went to Jungkook’s side and crossed her arms. Oh good, I wasn’t the only one who was disappointed.. Jungkook mentally smiled at JM’s actions. 
 
If it wasn’t for their known close friendship, the people around them would think that Jungkook and JM are couple. “But wait, since when did you arrive?” Jungkook asked Himchan. “Just when you two were about to start.” Himchan answered. The two nodded in understanding. “You haven’t greeted me properly, where’s my hug?” Himchan pouted at his sister. “Kookie kaja~” JM pulled Jungkook’s hand and skipped to the dressing room, where everyone is waiting. “Yah..” Himchan’s shoulders deflated.
 
*************       
“Next pair please.” The PD called. “Lai, kaja.” Jimin stood up. “Can I wear something else?” Lai begged Sohee. “Eonnie, you have to wear that. Company’s orders. Remove that jacket already.” Sohee pulled on Lai’s jacket to come off. “Aish. If I new would be wearing this..” Lai took of her Jacket revealing her full outfit. Kinda disturbing for her. 
 
“Hey where’s L-/gasp/” V stopped on his tracks when he saw what Lai was wearing. “Jimin and Lai! On set please!” The PD called again. “Aish. Sohee, stay here with my jacket.” Lai covered her exposed stomach. “Eonnie i-“ “I’ll take that. So, go help the others.” Naerin took Lai’s jacket from her hands. Sohee ran back to the dressing room to help the others not forgetting to thank Naerin.
 
“We’ll start in 2.” The PD recalled. “You know you can’t dance with you hiding your stomach right?” Jimin said to Lai. “Ehhh. I don’t want to wear this.” Lai whined. “We’ll you have no choice. So it’s either you show that or you don’t dance.” Jimin shrugged. “Just 5 minutes. After that you can wrap yourself like a mummy.” Jimin joked. Lai made a face but followed. She placed her hands on her sides and stood straight. “See? It wasn’t..that bad.” Jimin gulped when he saw her white stomach. “Places!” The director said. “Hwaiting.” Jimin smiled. Lai smiled back. She breathed in and out, relaxing herself. “Ready….cue!” The spotlight shined on Lai as she danced. Then was followed by Jimin. Together they did a cover of Michael Jackson’s “Dangerous” choreographed by Jimin and Lai. 
 
V was constantly shifting his weight on both of his legs. He was watching Jimin and Lai dance to the music. But what bothered him most was not only Lai’s costume but also Jimin’s hands that were slightly touching her. He couldn’t help but feel a little annoyed. Why can’t he keep his hands to himself? Why does she need to wear those kind of clothes? Why isn’t she beating the head stylist up for letting her expose her stomach? These kind of questions kept on repeating inside V’s head. But what he asked himself most was why is he feeling this way towards Lai? 
 
Like JM, V has been feeling weird feelings. Especially when Lai is with another guy. One time, Lai was partnered with another guy in their Instrument class. V was more than furious when that guy held both of her hands and hovered above her from the back. He was so mad he stomped towards them, pulled Lai out of the seat and dragged her out of the classroom. Lai didn't care though. She was actually glad V did that. She felt the guy was flirting with her in a bad way and it made Lai really uncomfortable. 
 
Ever since that mini conversation V and Lai had by the pool, she treated him nicely. V thought it was strange at first but he figured that she was being nice to him because she felt guilty for always treating him bad. 
 
Naeri  noticed V's fidgeting and uncomfortable state. She giggled silently at the latter's actions. She finds Jealous V cute so she decided to . She calmed down and walked to V. "Hey." V jumped slightly. "Noona. What are you doing?" V asked. "You seem nervous.." Naerin rocked her body back and forth. "Huh? Ah no.. im fine. Just a little uncomfortable. " V gave her a small smile and looked at the two again. "Ohh." Naerin hid her smile and looked at the two as well.
 
"Good job you two." The director smiled at them. "Kamsahmnida" The two thanked everyone. Lai scanned the area and looked for Naerin. She found V instead sitting on a bench. She immediately ran to him leaving Jimin behind. "V V V V V V V. " Lai walked to him like a penguin. "You're done?" V looked up. Lai smiled sheepishly in return. "Where's Naerin eonnie?" She asked. "Dressing room. Here." V handed her the jacket. "Thank you~" Lai sing-songed and wore the jacket. "Are you next?" Lai sat down beside him. "Yep. You danced great by the way." He complimented. "Thanks" She showed him his eyesmile. "V and Naerin, we will be shooting outside." The PD called. "I'll call Naerin eonnie. Goodluck." She gave him a gentle smile and patted the area just above his knee. "Wait. Are you going to watch us too?" V held Lai's wrist. Lai got used to V's habit of being touchy. She was fine with it because he knew his limits so she let him be. "You want me too?" she asked. "Yes please.." "Arrasseo. I'll just call eonnie ok?" She gave him another smile and left. 
 
*************
    
"Ok. Naerin and V. Have you read the plot? "The director held a small meeting just for the 3 of them. "Nae." " No talking ok? just actions." "Nae." "Ah and don't look at the camera unless i tell you to, got it?"  "Nae." they both answered "Ok places!" The staff started walking to their respective stations while Lai stood beside the cameraman. “Hwaiting.” She whispered. The two made the ‘hwaiting’ hand gesture in reply. “Just imagine im Lai ok?” Naerin whispered to V. V looked at her with wide eyes while she just smiled back. How did she… “Ready…action!”
 
*************
 
“Everyone did great today! Thank you all for your hardwork. Girls, Boys, i hope that we can work again together soon. Everyone, you can all rest now. Kamsahmnida!" The female director ended her speech with a bow. "Kamsahmnida!" Everyone said to one another. Himchan had left as soon as JM and Jungkook's shooting was done. 
 
"Jja. Who wants to eat? im sure you're all hungry." Manager hyung asked. "Oh hyung. I know a very delicious pasta restaurant 20min. away from here. "Jin said. "Eonnie, i think i'll pass today. I’m not feeling well. I'll just ride a bus home." JM said to Naerin. "You sure? Do you want me to call our doctor?" Naeri asked with concern, feeling her body temperature. "I'm fine. i can take care of myself. Im just tired." JM showed a weak smile. "You're not coming?" Jin asked. "Ah no. Im tired. I don't think i can stay out any longer." She answered. "How will you go home?" Suga asked. "I can just take a bus home. You oppas go and have fun." She patted his shoulder and looked at Jin. "Oppa, please tell the others im leaving first. " She smiled. "Oh arrasseo. I'll ask Jungkook to bring you home." Jin said. "No no no." JM hurriedly said. "I can manage. Don't need to bother the others. " She said. "Arrasseo. Text us when you reach home. "Jin said. "Nae. Oppa, you sound like my mother." She chuckled. "Im just concerned." he pushed her forehead lightly. "Oppa, bye bye" She waved. "Oh. Ok. Bye. Take care." Jin waved. "I'll be leaving now. Bye!" She shouted to them. "Bye! Take care!" The others shouted. 
 
"Hyung, where's JM?" Jungkook asked Suga after getting his things from inside. "She left just now. She's not feeling well so she went home first." Suga said. Jungkook scanned the area again and saw everyone there except for JM. "Who took her home?" Jungkook asked incase he missed someone . "She's alone. She's taking a bus." Jin answered. "WHAT?" Jungkook shouted. "AT THIS TIME? AND ALONE?" He shouted again catching everyone's attention. 
 
"Hey, what's wrong?" Kyana asked. "Noona, you let JM take a bus? At this hour? Alone?" he emphasized every word, obviously mad and worried. "Yeah.." Kyana answered, fear written all over her face. This is the first time she saw Jungkook this mad. Even when he's members picked on him he never showed this kind of anger. 
 
"Aish. Noonas, Hyungs, how could you? What if she fainted? What if she fell asleep and she's alone in the bus? what if the bus driver is a bad guy? Ahhh. Forget it. I'll go with her. Where is she?" Jungkook scolded them. Everyone was too scared of this kind of Jungkook. No one dared to speak. Lai pointed to the bus JM just got on. "NO! WAIT!" Jungkook shouted, running after the bus which was about to leave. He ran after the bus leaving everyone dumbfounded. 
 
"Jungkook's scary." J-hope suddenly said. Everyone gulped and nodded. "I have never seen Jungkookie this mad." Jin said. "Ok. Enough of that. JM told us to enjoy so we should. Kaja." RapMon. said to the others. 
 
"Wait! Wait!" Jungkook shouted at the bus. The bus slowed down and the door opened. Jungkook entered the bus panting. "Thanks ahjussi." Jungkook said through breaths. "Aigoo. Sorry." The driver said. Jungkook just smiled back and quickly looked for JM. 
 
He saw her sitting at the very right corner of the bus. She had her earphones on and her eyes closed. He stomped towards her and sat beside her. JM jumped slightly from the sudden movement. She looked to her right and saw a sweating Jungkook.
 
"Kookie, why are you here?" She asked, shocked to see him beside her. 
 
He let out a sigh of relief and she just stared at him, confused. "How can you leave alone? And at this hour?" he asked with his worried voice. "I-i...uhh." She tried to answer but she just kept quiet when he came closer and closer to her, holding her shoulders and slightly shaking them. 
 
"Do you know how worried i was when Suga hyung told me you weren't feeling well and you decided to go home without anyone from the noonas nor the hyungs?" He said in one go. "Sorry." She looked down. She didn't know why she said sorry, she just felt like she had to. He let out a breath and ruffled JM's hair. 
 
"You stupid fool...you scared me." He caressed JM's hair. She looked up, to see if he was serious or not. She pinched his cheek to see if he was real and when he winced in pain, her eyes grew bigger if it can in any way, was possible. "Omona, sorry. I just checked if you were real or not." She rubbed the part where she pinched. "You can pinch me back if you want." She took his hand and placed it on her cheek. She shut her eyes tightly, preparing herself for the pain however it never came. (That rhymed~XD)
 
Jungkook chuckled lightly at her actions. He caressed her cheek and kissed the crown of her head. "Sleep. I'll wake you up when we've reached." He wrapped an arm around her shoulder making her rest her head on his chest. He closed his eyes to avoid that stare JM was giving him. "Sleep." He said. She silently did what she was asked to and soon ‘drifted off to dreamland’. 
 
*************
 
"Hey, what do you think is happening to Kookie?" Lai said as she munched on her garlic bread. "Maybe he's just worried?" V slurped on his pasta. "No..i don't think so." she said. "Or maybe-" 
 
Lai stopped when Taehyung looked up from his food. "Aye." Lai sighed. V looked worse than a kid. "You have sauce all over." Lai pointed around . They looked for tissues but there were none. She took some from her bag and wiped the sauce off of him. V was staring at her every.single.move. 
 
He was blushing not because he was embarrassed but because she was touching his lips. His lips are so soft...Lai thought. Her touch is so gentle....V stared at her. 
 
"What on mother earth are you two doing?" J-Hope asked them. By this time everyone eating at that table looked at the two at the very end of the table, sitting just adjacent from each other. Both V and Lai snapped out from their thoughts and quickly retreated from one another. 
 
"Oho~ did our 4D Taehyungie finally got himself a girlfriend?" J-hope teased. Both Lai and V turned bright red which added points for the teasing elders. "Omona. It must be true.” Kyana added. Refering to their blushing faces. “Hyung, Noona, Please stop it…” V shyly said. Everyone looked at each other with knowing smiles. 
 
*************
 
“JM-ah, were here.” Jungkook shook the sleeping JM awake. She groggily opened her eyes and looked at where they were. When she finally processed reality, she stood up and bowed at the bus driver, not forgetting to swipe pay and say thank you. 
 
When the bus left, the two looked at each other and walked side by side. No one started any conversation, just simply enjoying the quiet night with the moon shining from above. 
 
“So..” Jungkook started. “Hm?” JM looked at her left. “How are you feeling?” He asked. “How am I feeling?” JM looked at him. “I mean, you’re sick right? Do you feel any pain?” Jungkook asked calmly. “Oh. My headache subsided but my body still feels weak.” JM said. She was getting nervous and nervous by the second but she didn’t know why. There it is again…Ahh. What’s wrong with me?... JM asked herself inside her head. 
 
Actually, both maknaes didn’t get any sleep in the bus. I mean, how could they? Jungkook just boldly wrapped an arm around her and pulled her towards his broad chest. Jungkook was more than hyperventilating when he did that. He didn’t know where he got that kind of courage and idea from. As for JM, she couldn’t sleep in peace as well. Hearing the fast beating of his heart made her blush and imagine things that only couples at their age usually do. They both pretended to be asleep because they’re position was quite awkward for them. 
 
“Do you want me to give you a piggyback ride? It won’t be that far anyway.” Jungkook offered when he saw her walking like a slightly drunk person. JM stared at him, her blood quickly rising up to its place, her cheeks. “I can manage Kookie, don’t worry.” She gave her a small smie, however it was replaced with a frown when her stomach ache got worst. “You don’t look that good. Here.” He kneeled in front of her with his back facing her. “Kookie it’s fine. It’s just a short walk.” JM reasoned out. “No. Just get on.” Jungkook said firmly, not wanting to argue anymore. JM flinched at his tone. She slowly went on his back and he lifted her from the ground. After that, they once again fell in complete silence.
 
*************
 
“Jungkook-ah, Jaeminnie. What are you doing? What happened?” Raeann opened the gate for the two of them to enter. “Eonnie, my stomach hurts..” JM whined. “Eottokkaji? I have to leave..I’m staying at Jonghyun’s tonight.” She said quickly getting some medicines from the medicine cabinet. “It’s ok noona, I’ll take care of her.” Jungkook said. Raeann gave him a look. She narrowed her eyes at him, not sure if she should trust him enough to take care of their youngest ‘sister’.
 
“You know how to deal with sick girls?” Raeann asked him. He nodded in reply. “I have a younger sister and I always take care of her. Don’t worry, I won’t do anything funny. You can trust me that much.” He gave her a calm, reassuring smile. Raeann sighed in defeat. She handed them the medicines and quickly got her bags. “Kookie, if you feel sleepy you can sleep in our guest room ok? JM, if you still feel pain call Dr.Choi, yes?” Raeann instructed. “Nae~” The two chorused. “Okok. Bye!” Raeann shut the door and drove her audi out.

"Kookie, you can go home if you want. i can take care of mys-" Before JM could finish her story, Jungkook said something JM didn't know he'd say. "sorry." Jungkook apologized. JM looked at him weirdly. "What for?" She asked. "For changing my tone a while ago.. i was rude for forcing you to get on-" "It's fine." JM cut him off. "You were just concerned. i understand that much. and i've already forgot about that. it's fine, really." JM patted his shoulder. Jungkook looked at her and she smiled. They stared at each others eyes for a while. Both having thoughts about one another. Until Jungkook eyed her lips. he went closer and closer still looking at her pinkish, glossy lips. JM on the other hand, eyed his every move. Jungkook looked up to meet her gaze, somehow finding permission if he could continue and when he slowly closed her eyes, he took that as a yes. His face was merely 5 inches away from hers. inch by inch...they were getting closer.
 
*Riinngg!~* JM's phone rang loudly against the empty house. *Riinngg!~* it rang again. Jungkook and JM composed themselves and awkwardly drifted away from each other. *Riinngg!~* JM got her phone and excsed herself. she went to the garden and answered. "Yoboseyo?" "Yah! what took you so long? how are you? is Jungkook with you?" Kyana asked from the other line. "I'm fine eonnie and yes im with Jungkook." JM let out a sigh. I was about to kiss Jungkook. JM, wake up.. "Did you take your medicine already?" Kyana asked. "Not yet. but i'm going to now." JM answered in a weak voice. "Oh arrasseo, get some rest. you sound tired." "Nae eonnie, take care." JM said. "You too. see you later. bye." Kyana ended the call. 

When JM took the call, Jungkook let out a big sigh. Thinking what could have happened if Kyana didn't call. I was this close into kissing her. what are you doing Jeon Jungkook?.. He thought to himself. But she didn't move either..Jungkook thought about what happend and how JM was becoming less active around her. JM became less..close to him. It's like she was drifting away and Jungkook was the one coming closer. Could it be...she feels something for me too?... Jungkook was in deep thought he didn't notice JM come in. "Hey." JM tapped his shoulder. He didn't budge. "Kookie." she tried again. still no reaction. "Jeon Jungkook!" she shouted. Jungkook jumped from his seat almost falling if it wasn't for JM's fast reflex, although it didn't help. They both fell on the floor with JM on top. They looked at each other with wide eyes. They quickly shuffled away from each other leaving a fine 1 meter distance. "Sorry.." they both said. Silence filled them once again until Jungkook spoke up. "I should leave." He said standing up. he held out his hand for JM and she awkwardly took it. "I'll walk you to the door.." She said. JM escorted Jungkook to the door and outside to the gate. "Thanks for today. goodnight." JM said shortly. "Eo. No problem, see you on monday. goodnight." Jungkook shifted and walked to their house. When JM was sure he entered their house, she fast-walked back inside not forgetting to close the gate and the main door. 

Midnight soon fell, playlist and BTS had come home an hour after the incident betwen JMa nd Jungkook. Everyone is now sleeping except for two certain people who were unsure fo their feelings for each other. The Maknaes. 

Both Maknaes have been awake for 3 hours and it currently 2 am. Both were thinking very hard aboout one question. Why didn't she/he back away when we almost kissed?..



Hello hello hello!~ here a very long update for you all. :) sorry i didn't update sooner. exams came up and i'm having less time writing my stories. so yeah. in return, i gave you a long update. :) please do comment on my updates, i wanna know is you actually react on my story. :( You're comments are my motivation so please do leave one. :)

Ps. Thanks for the new subbies!~^^ I love you all!~ please anticipate on my next chapter!~

-Author-nim..