Chapter 3

The Unrequited love

Today is just another boring day for JM. Today is the first day of classes after having 2 months of vacation. JM entered school with Sohee today, officially marking the start of their senior year. “Hey JM, you look…..ok.” Their friend Haru greeted. “Did someone die?” Haru whispered to Sohee. “No. She’s dead tired. She, together with the eonnies, practiced till 12 am yesterday so their all tired.” She sat down beside Haru. “Practice?” “Yeah, they’re having a dance number on our friends showcase.”she smiled “So im guessing that 6 hours of sleep isn’t enough for her” he chuckled. “Im so sleepy” JM mumbled, resting her head on the table.”So, please cover me” JM asked Sohee to block her from her sleeping state.

“Ok class, settle down” the classroom went silent. “Ok first of all, i will be your homeroom teacher for the whole year. 2nd, this will be your last year in highschool and im expecting for you guys to make most of it… As you all know,or maybe most of you, already know that we have a transferee..” the class suddenly went noisy. It’s not that it’s a new thing, but it’s because they get to see another talented person. Considering that they are in an art’s school of various fields, they expect new talent. “Class, id like you to meet the new student” All heads, except the sleeping JM, turned heads to the new student who entered class. The girls squealed silently with the others while the boys groaned. “Introduce yourself.” Ms. Park smiled warmly at him, letting him feel that comfortable aura from her. “Annyeonghasaeyo, Jeon Jungkook imnida.” he bowed down. He scanned the classroom with his eyes, studying their faces. But his eyes suddenly landed on a certain someone ‘Sohee?.... OMG JAEMIN! SHE’S IN THIS SCHOOL!!’ Sohee gave a small wave at him which made Jungkook smile. The girls couldn't contain their feels because they suddenly bursted into fangirls with his smile. He bowed again and faced the teacher, silently asking where to sit. “Jungkook, please sit beside Miss Kim over there” Ms. Park pointed to the seat next to the most right corner of the classroom. He bowed once and made his way to his seat. He passed Sohee and asked her where’s JM. Sohee pointed to the sleeping girl behind her and put her finger to her perked lips, telling him to be quiet. He nodded and smiled. He proceed to his seat, careful not to wake JM up. Each seat was made for 2, so they sat only 10 inches away. ‘I can’t believe im here with JM right now. This year is going to be the best.’ he grinned at the thought. Class went on with Jungkook secretly glancing at the sleeping JM and the teacher not caring, at all.

JM’s POV

I woke up to a soft whisper calling my name. “Jaemin-ah, wake up. It’s break time already.” The whisper called. I turned my head to face that voice. “So, shut up. Im sleeping” i said not bothering to wake up.”Do i sound like Sohee?” a person asked. When i opened my eyes i saw Jungkook’s head lying sideways on the table beside me. “Annyeong.” Jungkook smiled. It took me a while for the scene to process and when it did i sat right up and fell of my chair. “Ahh.” My bum.

Author's POV

“Hey, you okay?” Jungkook peeked but quickly regretted it. He looked away blushing. “H-here” He reached out his hand to her still looking away. “Thanks.” she took his hand and stood up. “Why are you blushing?” She asked him when she saw her looking away. “N-nothing…”

Jungkook’s POV

Ohgosh. Why is it suddenly hot in here..It’s just underwear Jungkook, just underwear. STOP IT! CALM YOUR COW JUNGKOOK. IT’S JUST UNDERWEAR DAMMIT. “Are you sick?” JM asked. “N-no. It’s just hot in here. ” “Okay.” she said. “But, do you have any business here?” she asked with a confused face. “I transferred here today.” I finally had the guts to look at her. “EH?! REALLY?!” She jumped. “Yeah..” i nodded shyly. Suddenly her stomach growled. "Wanna eat?" i asked. "Yes please" she smiled sheepishly. 

After that embarassing moment, we made our way to the cafeteria to eat. "Oh wait. What time is it?" she asked. i looked at my watch and..."It's 10 :30." "I SLEPT THAT LONG?!" she gaped at me like i said the most horrifying words. "Yeah, you slept for almost 3 hours straight. The teachers didn't even notice you." i chuckled. "Are you that tired?" i asked her. "Well aren't you? you've been practicing with us the whole day yesterday." she asked as we made our way to an empty table with our tray of goodies. "No not really. we're used to it cause we've been training for quite a long time."

Author's POV

They sat down and chated more until JM noticed that Sohee and Haru were missing. "Where's Sohee?" she asked looking around. "She went out to eat but i don't see her.." we turned heads to a girl who was panting just by the door. "Ah chincha!" Lai noona groaned. "Eo? Lai Eonnie!" JM called out and waved. She went to us and sat down beside her.

Jungkook's POV

"Noona, what's wrong?" i asked her. "V is chasing me. good thing i-" "Oh? There you are!" He ran to us and sat beside Lai noona. "Go away" Lai noona pushed her. "No" he whined. It's been going on for weeks. Ever since that night at the restobar, we've been hanging out almost everyday. well one is because we practice everyday. As soon as Rap monster hyung got Reysel noona's approval that night, we went to manager hyung's office first thing in the morning. We somehow managed to get their approval of bringing non-trainees to our showcase. How? Playlist noona's showed their talent to Manager hyung and somehow ended up with us starting practicing ASAP. it's been a month since 3 weeks since that night. everyone agreed to speak informally of course according to age. Even in this short period of time, we somehow grew close to each other because we both admired the same thing, Music. We all grew close because of Music. Even though Sohee didn't have much of a talent in singing, She was good in Dancing and really good in composing music. But her specialty is still on the fashion field. She was shy when it came to perforimng but never when she presented her designs. Best part is that she would always use JM as her model. Simply because she's beautiful in every single way. In these 3 weeks, JM and I grew closer. We were both maknaes and we understood each other in like everything. Now i i just had the guts to ask her out... "What are you thinking?" JM looked at me innocently with those Doll like eyes of her. She was munching on her croissant. Oh how cute. "It's nothing." i smiled at her. "Lai, kaja. let's not disturbe them" V hyung was literally dragging Lai noona away to the buffet table. Thanks hyung. So basically, The hyungs already know about my little *not really* crush for JM. When we got home, they asked me if i have a thing for JM. i told them it was nothing but they didn't buy it and somehow ended up with me telling them the whole story. Of course, the teasing didn't go away. They'd tease me everytime we (JM and I) were together. They didn't tell the noonas though and im thankful for that. "You're spacing out.. are you sure you're not sick?" JM touched my and her forehead, comparing our body temperature. "Im fine. don't worry. Are you done?" i asked her when i saw her empty tray. "Yeah. You?" i looked down at my tray with empty plates. "When did i finish this?" i aksed myself. did i eat? " I was feeding you cause you were spacing out." She chuckled. WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME? "O-oh." Im stuttering, great. "Kaja. We might be late for our next class." 
We grabbed our trays and went back to the classroom.

On the way there, girls kept on looking at me. It feels weird. "Hey, why are they looking at me?" i half whispered to JM. she chuckled. "You're new hear." "Isn't it a common thing here?" I did a little research and found out that they get atleast 100 new students every year. "Oh yeah." she stared at me for a while and i felt heat rushing to my face, sign that im blushing. "Don't mind them." she gave me a reassuring smile that made me feel at ease. We soon reached our classroom and saw Sohee with their friend Haru sitting there. 

Author's POV

Soon, classes ended and the Seniors made their way to the garden, where they would meet up with the Eonnie's and Hyung's. V and Lai were already there due to their early sched. Jimin left early to sleep cause he had night classes. "JUNGKOOK-AH! HELP ME!" Lai ran behind Jungkook and held him as her shield. V kept on pestering Lai the whole time. Something about being partners for the showcase, In which Lai refused. It's not that she doesn't like V, it just that she kept her distance cause she actually likes him. She kept her distance cause she's afraid that he wouldn't like her back. Anyway..."why won't you just agree?" V whined. "Noona, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked. "He wants me to sing. i don't want to." Lai answered hiding behind jungkook. "What's wrong? You can sing." Sohee smiled at her eonnie. "See? Even So wants you to be with me." he put his hands on his hips. "I didn't say that. i just said that she has a nice voice." Sohee muttered. "Still the same." V said. "Eonnie, he's taking out his anger on So" JM said. "IM NOT!" V threw a tantrum OMG that's so cute ><, Lai thought. "What's cute?" Jungkook asked Lai. "What?" i said that out loud? Lai asked herself. "Nope, you just whispered it to me." Jungkook smiled at her. "Ow." "Kaja~" JM hooked arms with Sohee while Jungkook went beside JM, Lai and V behind them. 

They reached the bus station just right in time as the bus made a stop infront of them. They hoped in and sat at the very end of the bus. The ride home is about 30 minutes away. 

"Jaemin-ah, Wake up" Lai nudged her. "ah no it's okay, i'll carry her. She's probably very tired." Jungkook insisted. "No no, just wake her up." Lai said. "Aye noona, it's fine. I'll just carry her." Jungkook smiled. "But-" "Just let him be." V smiled and pulled Lai near him. Aigoo, such a nice kid Lai thought of Jungkook. Lai helped Jungkook to put JM on his back and lifted her she's light..Jungkook thought. They all got out of the bus with Jungkook carrying JM at his back and the elder's carrying their bags for them. After that 30min. drive, they still needed to walk for another 5-6min. It was pure coincidence that they lived in houses just adjacent from each other. Both groups lived in huge apartments because they were big in number. The BTS boys had 4 other men living them, their managers. While the Playlist girls were just really big in number. There were 11 of them and 5 of them were working while the rest are still entering school.

If you're wondering why they live together even though they're not idols that is because, all of their parents lived overseas. All members came from big families, some of them were daughters of big companies like the JK industries, owned by Lai's Father. YC five-star restaurant, owned by Caeun's Dad. WuKim hotels, owned by Ari's parents. 121, Fashion company owned by Sohee's Mom. K high, owned by JM's parents. It's a music school. Lees car company owned by Kyana's Dad. Bang entertainment, owned by Dahee's Mother. RestDOraunt, owned by Daeri's Dad. while the other's were just simply rich. Raeann's parents owned Hospitals in 30 different countries. Naerin's parents were Lawyers and her Brother is a CEO of a Bank company. Jinnie's Family are models. From father to the youngest son.

Enough for that, they soon reached Playlist's home and entered the place. "Waah, you live here?" V asked Lai. "Yeah why?" she asked resting on the couch. while the 97' liners went to JM's room. "Isn't it...big?" V asked seating beside her. "No, it's just right. i mean, we have 11 people here. we need space." She the TV and watched some reruns. "So im guessing you have your own rooms?" He asked. "Yup, 11 rooms with built in bathrooms and closets. 2 bathrooms in the ground floor, Kitchen, Living room, Dining room, mini library and game room, small recording studio and practice room in the right, pool and garden backyard, and.... ow patio also at the back." V was practically gaping at her. pool, patio, 11 rooms, recording studio, practice room... this place is like a hotel! and more! V thought. "Taehyungie, oh? what are you doing here? Caeun asked when she saw V sitting at the couch. "Oh? Hi noona. I just came from school, Jungkook gave JM a piggyback ride from the bus cause she fell asleep. there he is." Jungkook came out from JM's room quietly, careful not to wake her up. "Noona, annyeonghasaeyo." Jungkook greeted. "Oh annyeong. Thanks for bringing the girls here. Where' Jimin?" Caeun asked. "Oh, Jiminnie left early cause he has night classes." V explained. By this time they were all already sitting in the living room, V, Lai, Jungkook and Caeun. Sohee was still inside JM's room, cleaning her up and getting her ready for bed. "You guys should stay for dinner, invite the others. Let's have dinner here." Caeun offered. "Ah.." Jungkook trailed off. "Noona, it's fine." V said. "No no, just eat here. You're guys, you wouldn't eat properly cause you don't have any time to cook. just eat here. " Caeun offered again. "Call up you Hyungs and tell them you're having dinner here." Caeun continued. "Eonnie, i'll help cook." Lai offered. "Ahh, no. i've had enough with you in the kitchen. just stay here or go somewhere away from the kitchen." "But..." "Ah! i know. give them a tour around the house. so next time they come here, they won't get lost." Caeun clapped. "Oww. Ow yeah. okok. i'll do that." Lai stood up and pulled the two with her. "Kaja, I shall introduce you to our home, and of course my babies." Lai grinned. "babies? YOU HAVE BABIES?!" V shouted. "Shhh. yes i do. and so does the other eonnies." She smiled. The 2 boys looked at her weirdly but proceeded with the tour. "Ok, let's start with my babies." She smiled and made their way to the garage. "Why are your-" "Tadah!~ Pretty right?" Lai showed the boys 11 sports cars of all kinds. and i mean by all kinds i mean ALL. Ferarri, Mustang, Douge, Audi, Bugatti, Ford, Subaru, Alfa Romeo, Bulleta RF22 and more. "You own all these?!" V asked in disbelief. "Yeah, well not all. only 3 of us can drive. Raeann eonnie, Kyana eonnie and Me." "Woah Noona, you're so cool." Jungkook said in awe. "Wanna go for a spin?" She offered. "CAN WE?!" They asked. "sure, Pick a car." She smiled at the boys. Lai enjoyed making people smile. Not that she's boasting her riches, she just wanted others to enjoy what she also have enjoyed. She wanted them to experience what she also experienced. She wanted to share the joy she has. Lai wasn't the type of person who expresses well with words, so instead she shows it with her actions. Though most people misunderstood her for that. "DOUGE!" They both shouted. They high fived each other and darted for the car. "Good choice. It's also my favorite." She smiled and unlocked the car. They took a spin around the neighborhood and quickly returned back home. 

"Aww noona, we should take one more spin. IT WAS SO COOL!" Jungkook jumped. "Why so hyper kookie? calm down. We have a whole life time." She chukled. "Kids!~ Dinner time!" Raeann shouted from the dining room. "Food!" Caeun and Lai darted for the Dining room. "Eo, JM. Had a good nap?" Jungkook greeted the person who just woke up. "isn't it morning?" she looked up still rubbing her eyes. "No, it's dinner time. You took a nap. again." Jungkook went to her side and pulled out her chair for her. "Ohh, Thank you" Jm sat down, yawning.
The BTS boys arrived just in time."Annyeonghasaeyo" the boys greeted. "Oh hyungs." Jungkook greeted. "You're here?, sit down." Raeann called. The boys sat down and soon started digging in. "Ah. Caeun eonnie, where are the other eonnies?" She asked as she took a piece of japanese chicken. "Probably still at work.. But Jinnie eonnie said she'll be home a little late cause she has 3 shoots later." Caeun served food for the others.  "She's been very late lately, can't her sister take over?" Lai said with slightly full. yup this girl has no class when she's infront of her friends. "No, her sister is a student remember? she has school." Raeann answered. Dinner went by rather normal, The girls kept company of the boys and made them feel comfortable. After dinner they had tea in the living room, casually talking about random topics. Soon, it was time for them to go. "You guys should come here often, repayment for letting us in your showcase." Raeann said as she walked them to the door. "Should we? haha. anyway, thanks for the dinner noona. It was very delicious." Jin answered. "Anytime. If you feel lonely eating dinner or if you don't want to cook, just knock on our door. we'll gladly have dinner with you." Raeann said. "Ok then. Thanks again, Bye!" The BTS Boys bid farewell.

-Playlist's Home; Living room-

"Jaemin-ah, did you know that Jungkook carried you all the way here?" Lai casually said as she ate fruits. JM choked on hers and coughed. "What? You shoul've just woke me up." JM drank water. "I was supposed too but Jungkookie told me not to. He said you we're probably tired so he insisted on carrying you." Lai continued on munching on her sliced mango. "Oh. I should thank him." She ran back to her room and took her phone. She dialled Jungkook's number and after 3 rings.. "JM?" Jungkook answered. "Oh! Kookie ah, Thanks for carrying me all the way here. You should've just woke me up." JM said. "Ah no it's fine. You look tired anyway." Jungkook smiled. "I must have gave you a hard time. i was afterall heavy, hehe" JM obviously had that embarrassed tone in her voice. "No no. you were actually light. don't worry. you didn't burden me at all." Jungkook said. JM blushed at that. "O-okay then. Thanks again." "No worries. See you tomorrow." Jungkook said. "Yeah. see you. Goodnight." JM replied. "Goodnight" She ended the call and sat down on the sofa. "Jaemin ah, You're red. are you sick?" Caeun asked in concern. "Huh? what? oh no. Don't mind me. Im fine." She gave them a reassuring smile. Aye, Jaemin ah. calm down. what's wrong with you? JM thought.

It was now time for bed but Jungkook couldn't sleep in peace. He kept on replaying the scene when JM's head wast resting on his shoulder when she fell asleep. She looks like an angel. he thought. Another is when he tucked her in her bed. That he couldn't forget. 

"I'll go first to my room, you can just lay her down there" Sohee instructed to Jungkook. He made his way to her bed and slowly layed her down her bed, tucking her in her bed. JM turned in her sleep and sleeply reached out for her 'stuff toy'. Jungkook was more than shocked by her actions. shoot, her face is so near. Apparently that 'stuff toy' was Jungkook's neck and right now Jungkook's face was merely 5 inches away from her's. He stared at her for a while and he suddently couldn't breath. no. he couldn't move. he was paralyzed. Being this close to the person you like is not an option for Jungkook. "Hey you-/gasp/ OMG. what are you doing?" Sohee asked in utter shock. "C-can you help me?." Jungkook stuttered. "Wha-Oh. oh wait." Sohee helped remove JM's arms around Jungkook's neck and replaced it with her bunny stuff toy instead. "Thanks." Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck, still nervous. "Sorry about that. I'll take it from here. thanks." Sohee said and started removing her shoes. Jungkook shifted awkwardly and left the room, heart still pounding unhumanely. I could have died back there. woah. Jungkook, calm down. It's not like you love her, right? It has been only 1 month since they met, it was impossible. If this was love, this wasn't true. it can't happen all too fast. it just can't. right?


 


I WANNA CRY!~ IM SO SORRY I COULDN'T UPDATE SOONER. Exams just ended and after that i went to a pool party last thursday then i made this for 3 days. BECAUSE IN THOSE THREE DAYS I DID CHORES AND SCHOOL WORK. huhu TT^TT  i was supposed to update yesterday but my mom was chasing me cause i didn't want to sleep. TT^TT anyway. i hope you like my update :) i'll try to update more frequently and shorter. hehe. That's all!~ oww and make sure to leave comments :) 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I know im shameless so i might as well extended it further, but can you please help me promote my story. :) huhu. Im a shameless author. but please help me? :)
Also!~ 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR ONE AND ONLY JEON JUNG-FLOUR-KOOKIE!~ YEY!~ 
/applause/ Grow up well okay? Aigoo. i don't want to call you oppa cause you're just a year older than me. /mehrong!~/ oww and also 
BTS IS COMING BACK BEBI!~ BOOYAH!~
ok, that's all. :) little Jungkook spam for you!~
      

   




LOOK AT THOSE PIECE OF GUMBALL SHOOT/le dies/