Chapter 26

The Unrequited love
Today marked the start of summer vacation. Jungkook woke up to the warm weather of Seoul and suddenly thought of the night a week ago.
 
After having the farewell party for Lai and bidding her goodbye at the airport they all went to the parking lot while comforting his sad girlfriend. He had an arm around her shoulder while she leaned her head on his chest. 
 
"Jjagiya, don't be sad. It'll be just a year. Noona will be back in no time." Jungkook said to her. "Im not sad anymore. I had my time with Lai eonnie. It's enough." she smiled softly at him. He smiled back and pecked her lips.  "You two should really cut down the kissing." Himchan said, walking in the middle of the couple. Jungkook and JM looked at each other and chuckled at the older man. 
 
They both took a glance at V and saw that he was walking silently with Jin's arm resting on his slumped shoulders. JM reached out for Jungkook's hand and laced them together. She tugged on his hand which caught his attention and make him look at her. 
 
"Will that ever happen to us?" She asked. "What? Be sad?" he asked, confused. "No. Getting into a long distance relationship. I don't think i can handle that..." she said, looking down at her feet. He stopped walking making JM stop as well. Jungkook waited until everyone walked past them before pulling her into a tight and securing hug. 
 
"Jaemin-ah, distance is just another challenge in ones relationship. If ever we reach that point, we shouldn't look at it negatively. We should be optimistic about it and think that at the end of this challenge, we have each other. We're still
together and it just made our relationship grow stronger. So you shouldn't think that it would be a bad thing for us, okay?" Jungkook adviced at the same time looking at her eyes. He let her know that he was talking from his heart and was very sincere. She looked at him, convinced, and gave him a tight hug. 
 
"Get some rest and we'll talk tomorrow, okay?" he said, cupping her face. She nodded silently. She became speechless because of how he knew all of this. But was thankful either way. For having boyfriend who understood her so well.
 
"Kookie! Kookie?" Jin asked from the door. Jungkook immediately closed his eyes and acted like he was still sleeping. 
"Get up maknae, i saw you awake." Jin nudged the latter's shoulder. The latter frowned with his eyes closed and sat up. He looked at his hyung and asked, "Yes?"."Breakfasts ready. And don't forget today's schedule. Today marks the start of our preperation for our debut. So wash up and eat." Jin said, patting Jungkooks shoulder who took some time to process what he just said. And when it did, he smiled widely, jumped off his bed, and ran straight to the bathroom. Not forgetting to send JM a quick message.
 
*****
JM just finished washing up when her phone beeped on her night stand. She picked it up and saw that she got Jungkooks' daily text. She giggled whe she read it and greeted back as well.

From: Jjagiya<3
Good Morning Jjagi~ did you sleep well? I thought about you the first thing i woke up. ^^ Are you doing anything later this afternoon?
 
To: Jjagiya<3
Good Morning to you too Kookie Jjagi^^ and yep, i slept well. Too bad, i woke up because of Jinnie eonnie's breakfast call. But i dreamt of you...not gonna tell you what it's about thou. Oh and no, i'm not doing anything later. :)
 
She hit the send button and skipped her way downstairs to have her breakfast.
 
*****
"Oh. It's you again." Ari said to Jungkook, Suga and Jin. "Nice to see you too Ari." Suga smiled, patting her shoulder and walking past her. "Hi Noona." Jungkook patted her head and followed Suga inside. "Sorry for that. Let's get inside shall we?" Jin offered nicely, gestiring for her to walk ahead of him. She closed the gate and walked ahead of him, jin following close behind.
 
"Hey guys. You came for your visit?" Raeann asked when she saw the three men entering the house. "Yes noona" both Suga and Jungkook answered. "Sohee and JM are in the kitchen." Raeann said. The two said a quick 'thank you' while Jin looked. 
 
"You looking for Kyana?" Raeann asked, casually sipping on her latte. Jin nodded shyly and rubbed the back of his neck. "She's at the game room." She answered and sat on the sofa, turning on the TV. Jin sat down as well making Raeann look at him.
 
 "Oh. You're not going to the game room?" she asked. Jin shook his head no and cleared his throat. "Noona..." Jin started. "See, our CEO talked to us earlier. And he wanted you too meet him as soon as possible. I don't know why thou. He just asked us too." he said. Raeann's brows furrowed. "Why would he want to meet me?" she asked curiously. "he didn't tell us the exact reason, but i believe it had to do something with our teaser videos and showcase that the others would be performing on." he said, shrugging his shoulders. "I'll make some time later afternoon. Thanks for telling me." Raeann said. "No problem." Jin saluted. He stood up and told her he would be heading his way to the game room and left. She took out her phone from her pocket and quickly dialled her secretary's phone.
 
"Yes Doc.?" "Fei, can you check my schedule if i have any appointments from 12 to 2." " Please wait a minute." there was a short silence until the secretary talked again. "You have 2 ma'am. One with Mrs. Kim and another with Ms. Lee." "Oh. Please schedule them to meet with Doctor Nam at that time. They're minor cases right?" "Yes, they are. I'll give him a call right away." "Ok, thanks Fei. Bye." 
 
*****
"Hey babe." Jungkook back hugged JM, who was also doing the dishes. "Hey Kookie. Did you have breakfast already?" she asked. "Yeah i did." he answered. "Where do you want to go today?" She asked. "I was thinking if you'd want to accompy me to our company today. Since we will be starting on our practice later." he said, resting his chin on her shoulder while she helped her rinse the plates. "I canwatch?" she asked. "Yep. You can. I think Sohee's coming as well." Jungkook said, a little louder for Sohee to hear. 
 
"Oh she's going, whether she likes it or not." Suga answered for her. "Quit forcing me oppa. I'll watch....for you." Sohee pinched his cheeks and pecked his lips, making Suga smile. 
 
"You two are too sweet." JM said, looking at them. "Says the one who has her boyfriend backhugging her and helping her with the dishes." Sohee rolled her eyes while JM stuck her tongue out at her. Jungkook and Suga glanced at each other and chuckled because of their childish girlfriends. Suga dragged Sohee out of the Kitchen, penguin walking since they were both hugging each other. 
 
"They're too cute." JM laughed. "i don't think so. They just sweet talk." Jungkook cringed. "And you don't?" JM asked, raising a brow. "Well not all the time."Jungkook defended himself. JM turned around and cupped his face with her arms and kissed him on the lips. He smiled into the kiss making her smile as well. He pulled away and raised a brow. "and that was for...?" he trailed off. "your morning kiss. Hehe." she giggled. He shook his head at how silly she was. With just these simple gestures, he could instantly smile and feel happy for the whole day. 
 
"You should really stop smiling at each other for so long. It's creepy." Kyana came in the kitchen with Jin beside her. "Let them be woman. You're just jealous cause you don't have a love life." Jin said. Kyana looked at him, shocked with his words. "Excuse me? Wah. You're so mean." Kyana let out a frustrated breath. JM and Jungkook stood there as they watched the two bicker. "Speak for yourself." Jin said back. Kyana gasped at his words and furiously put down her cup
 
of ice cream. "That does it." Kyana jumped behind Jin's back and put him in a head lock. She rubbed the edges of her fist on his hair, making him feel torterous pain. "Yahh! Lee Kyana!  get off me before i make you." Jin threatened blocking his head but she just went on punching his arms. "We should leave." Jungkook whispered to JM and they both ran to the living room. 
 
"You can't make me, Kim." Kyana said to him by his surname. Jin had enough so he layed her down on the kitchen counter while he quickly turned around and pinned her wrists beside her head, him in between her legs."I just did, Lee." He growled lowly. Kyana looked up at him, glaring while he smiled sarcastically at her. 
 
When he was sure she wasn't fighting back, he removed her pinned wrists and took her hands by his lips. He kissed the bruised parts of her wrists and lifted her off the counter and to the ground. "I'm leaving Lee, bye." he waved behind him and at her. 
 
She was still glaring at him as he left however her heart was thumping fast against her rib cage. She put a hand by her chest and felt her heart beat. It was beating fast alright. She tried to do some breathing exercises that she learned from Lai a little earlier. "Inhale...Exhale...Inhale...Exha-I can't do this!" Kyana ruffled her hair in frustration. Her heart was beating much faster than before. He brought her heart to beat at a whole new level and it was frustrating her. "Ahh. Whatever. I am not dealing with this." she stomped outside and to her room.
 
*****
"Oppa, you have wifi?" Sohee asked Suga when they entered the practice room. "And you expect me to give you the password? Uhmm, no." Suga said. Sohee pouted at him. "Why not?" she asked. "Cause if you get access you want watch me, you'll just use your phone. " Suga said sadly. Sohee chuckled because of him. She cupped his cheeks and rocked them side by side.
"Aigoo, is my boyfriend oppa sad? Who says i would do that?" Sohee baby talked. Suge furrowed his brows and scrunched his nose. He hugged her by the waist and let her squish his face.
 
"Hyung, would i also act that way if ever i have a girlfriend?" Jimin asked J-Hope. They were both watching the two couples with envy and boredom. They found it entertaining so they sat themselves on a couch and watched. "I don't think so." J-Hope replied, sipping on his drink. 
 
"What are you two doing?" Rapmon. asked when he sat beside Jimin. "Watching a romantic drama." J-Hope said. "What?" he asked and looked at where they were looking at. He looked at Suga nd Sohee then back at J-Hope and Jimin, then he understood. "Ah." Rapmon. nodded in understanding. 
 
"Guys, start your warm-ups. The choreographer will be here soon." their manager announced. "Jjagiya, kiss." Jungkook closed his eyes infront of JM who naturally pecked him. "Go now." JM pushed Jungkook lightly to the center. He smiled widely and pecked her as well, then went to warm-up with the others. 
 
*****
Exactly 10 minutes after they started, their choreographer finally came and went on with teaching the dance. Sohee and JM watched from the couch, JM seriously focusing on Jungkook learning the steps. She agreed to watch cause she thought that this could be a learning experience for her. She would observe and learn how trainees learn as well during their time. 
 
An hour later and they finally had their 5 minute break. Jungkook walked over to JM and rested his head on her shoulder. "I'm so beat." he panted. JM patted his knee instead and took out a water bottle for him. He muttered a quick thanks and drank the water.
 
JM watched him silently. Gulping at times when droplets of sweat would trickle down from his forehead to his neck and to his collarbone. He had his head leaning on the couch and his eyes closed making it even more difficult for her to take her eyes off of this hot boyfriend of hers. He gulped down the whole bottle and let out a relieved sigh. She then handed her a towel but he only leaned in. She backed away and blushed. "Wipe it for me please. My arms are tired." Jungkook showed her his eyesmile. She blushed again. "D-do it yourself." she stuttered. She covered his face with the towel and fanned herself. Oh gosh. He looked so hot. "Who looked what?" Jungkook asked, drying his hair using the towel. JMs eyes widened and kept quiet. "Yah, who looked like what?" Jungkook asked again. She shook her head and looked away. "Nothing. I was talking to myself." she said. His shoulders shrugged and he leaned his head, once again, on her shoulder. "ok then." he said.
 
*****
"You all worked hard, see you guys tomorrow." the choreographer bid BTS goodbye and left. The other dancers too helped clean the place and left soon after leaving only the seven boys and two girls. 
 
"So..." Jimin started. "we're leaving~ see you guys at home~" Suga took Sohee's hand and walked to the door. "But oppa-" "Bye!" Suga bid again and left. " are you guys leaving as well?" jin asked Jungkook and JM. "Yes." "No." they both said at the same time. "We're not?" Jungkook pouted. "Yes, we're not." JM smiled.making Jungkook give in. "Oh ok then, well we are so...bye you two." Rapmon.and the rest bid goodbye to the couple. 
 
When they left Jungkook looked at JM who only wrapped her arms around his neck. At first he was shocked but then smirked and hugged her by the waist. "You want to kiss me, don't you?" Jungkook shrugged his eyebrows at her. She made a disgusted face and shook her head no. "What are you talking about? You ert. I was thinking maybe you could teach me the dance. Jeez." She explained. Jungkook frowned, his pouting lips infront of JM. "i don't want to." he stubbornly said. "Kiss me first." he said. 
 
"Yah. I can't kiss you here. It's only the two of us." she said. "And so? Its not like we haven't done it before." Jungkook retorted. He saw the small blush that was forming on her cheek making him laugh. "Yah. Why are you laughing?" she asked. "What were you thinking when i asked for a kiss?" he laughed. "N-nothing. Aish. Stop it." JM slapped his shoulder. Jungkook only laughed and hugged her. "Just a peck then." Jungkook said. JM then quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek and went to his side. "Ok. Let's start." JM smiled. 
 
*****
"Let's do the part where i carry Jimin hyung. " Jungkook said with glee. "Uhmm. We need the other guys." JM said. "We can use the wall, or the mirror instead." Jungkook said. "Oh ok." JM agreed. "you run to me then i'll carry you so you can walk on the wall, good?" he said. She nodded and went to her place to play the music. 
 
JM waited for that part and when it came. She ran to him and jumped into Jungkook's arms, she ran over the wall and jumped on the last step. Jungkook then switched from carrying her sideways to making her wrap her legs around his waist. He supported her on the wall of mirrors, catching her off guard. "Yah, wha-" she was cut short when Jungkook smiled and kissed her. Her back was flat against the wall while her legs were secured in place around his waist. He kissed her slowly then when she responded, he smiled and leaned in more, making their kiss more deep and passionate.
 
When Jungkook could sense that she was running out of breath, he broke the kiss and rested his forehead on hers. "Yah..what the...heck." she panted. He laughed in between catching his breath and pecked her once more. "Sorry." he grinned sheepishly.  "apology not accepted." JM said making Jungkook laugh. "Ok then." he smiled at her who smiled back.
 
*****
"Get inside, i'll watch from there." Jungkook said to JM and pointed at their dorms gate. "Ok. Night Kookie." JM hugged Jungkook. "Goodnight." he bid as well, kissing the crown of her head. They then walked to their doors and waved at each other for the last time before getting inside and locking the gate. 
 
JM walked and unlocked the front door of their houseexpecting that the rest of the girls would be in the dining room but instead, she found Sohee crying on the sofa, her hand gripping gripping her phone. JM quickly rushed to her and knelt infront of her. 
 
"Sohee-ah, why are you crying? Where are the others?" she asked. "Him-himchan o-oppa." she said while sobbing."why?  what about him?" JM asked, hetting worried. "He, he's in a semi-coma state. He was beaten up by some guys at the bar-" she was cut off by JM when she asked, "What hospital?" "Raeann eonnies." JM then quickly took Sohee's hand and they both ran to the parking lot. She took the keys to Lai's Ferrari and guided Sohee to the passengers seat while she took her place on the drivers seat. She quickly, but calmly, started the engine and drove off to the said hospital.
 

SUSPENSE!!!! Waddup Nae Readers!~ So finally, after the long wait. I have updated. YOHOHOT!~ ok. so uhmm. it's been like a week? and uhmm. I'm currently in my Mother Country. I arrived April 1st and i couldn't update sooner cause i was busy packing. and now....i'm on vacation. =)) mm. Yeah...oh and uhmm.

HAVE YOU WATCHED BANGTAN'S 'HARUMAN' TEASER?! LIKE NFKDMNKSNCKMDSNCKD IMMA DIE YA'LL KFEDKWNCK LIKE NOOO. DEM TISH I CAN'T HANDLE THEM. THEY JUST HAD TO PROMOTE WITH MY OTHER FANDOMS. like Goodbye Arranged Bias list, See you never~ IM RAGING NKCDMNWKNCKMWDK ok. so yeah.

Ps. To all nae new subbies thanks for subscribing. ^^ And to all nae loyal and patient readers, THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCCCHHH!~ ^^ Comments are much appreciated So make sure to leave somthing below ^^ THANKS AGAIN!~XD