Chapter 21

The Unrequited love

Oh Yeah, this is a double-update. :>
Lai was walking casually back to JM's room when someone s an arm on her shoulder.

She stopped on her tracks, looked at her side and saw V innocently grinning at her. She raised a brow at him and when he returned the gesture, she twitched his nose. Hard.

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Yah~" V rubbed his sore nose.
"Hello to you too creeper." Lai casted a fake smile at him and left him there.

V playfully glared at her and when he caught up, he stopped infront of her, cupped her cheeks and pecked her on the lips. 

"Annyeong~" V cutely punched Lai's blushing cheeks.
"Yah. How can you just steal a kiss like that?" Lai slapped his arm contintously. Making them run around in circles.

"Aish. Yah. Stop. If you hurt me one more time, i'll kiss you." well that made her stop. 
"Man, you never changed. You're still so violent." V pouted, rubbing his sore arm.
"Well, of course except for the hair, and the outfit which by the way is....too short for my liking." V pointed out.   

Lai transformed from a half-man fashionista to a very girly one. Girly as in, wavy cropped shoulder length hair. Pinkish red lipstick, dark brown liners above the corner of her eyes. For her outfit she was wearing a black sweater with a maroon polo inside and a jet black leather skirt. Too finish it off, she wore black tights and a pair of 3 inched low-cut boots.    

"What's wrong with my look? I think it's fine." Lai looked herself up and down. 
"You cut your hair, that's bad enough." V said.
"Hey, I've always wanted short hair. You know that. " Lai sulked. 
"Yeah well, i never thought you'd actually cut it short. And since when did you own skirts? Don't tell me you wear dresses." V narrowed his eyes at her. 
"What's wrong with me wearing skirts and dresses?" Lai asked. 
"You hate skirts. You don't wear dresses and heels unless required. And you don't wear lipstick. Like ever." V said.   

She studied him, suddenly feeling that familiar something at the pit of her stomach and her heart beat go fast. As bipolar as this sounds, the next thing she did was chuckle and pinch his cheek. She then left him there for the 3rd time, but of course, smiling.

~*~

"Lai, i need your help." Suga said. 
"Oh, what about?" She asked.
"I...I made up my mind." Suga said, blushing.
"Oppa your blushing. Wait, are you.." Lai couldn't continue her question when he automatically nodded, smiling the biggest smile she has ever seen that he wore.
"I'm doing it tonight. I already talked to the staff here and got permission to use the hospital's garden." Suga said, his voice full of happiness.

"Here? Why here?" Lai asked.
"So JM can witness it? She's Sohee's Bestfriend after all. I did a little research of my own and found out that during Sohee's 'ideal confession', all of Playlist are present. Since you won't be staying for long and i can't wait any longer, im doing it tonight." Suga smiled.
"Awww. Oppa~ That's the sweetest thing ever." Lai squeeled silently.

"Wait, it's almost night time. How are we going to prepare in just...2 hours?!" Lai was shocked.
"Oppa, how can you tell me this just now?" Lai paced back and forth.
" Calm down. I got help from the others, even from JM. Kyana and her are going to distract Sohee while the rest help with the others. I need you to go find something nice for Sohee to change into. Formal wear. Just make something up to get her to change into those. Eo? Ok?" Suga said, obviously in a hurry. 

"Arrasseo oppa. But what about you? What will you wear?" Lai asked.
"Taehyung will help me. You can't really trust him with decorations you know." Suga chuckled. 
"Meonjeo Kalkae( I'll leave first.), Bye!~" then, he ran off.

~*~

Sohee's POV

I looked out the window and saw that the sun was starting to disappear. Some of the stars are showing already. Look's like it will be a night full of stars tonight. 

I was walking on the hospital's hallway, with the bag of errands Kyana eonnie told me to buy. Then when i opened
the door to JM's room, it was empty. No one is here. I checked the room number and saw that this was the one but, where's JM and Kyana eonnie?

I headed straight to the bathroom on my left and saw that it was empty, same goes for the bed. Then something caught my attention. It was a big white box with a purple ribbon on top of it, together with a sticky note that said,
 
"Sohee-ah, Wear this and go to the Garden on the ground floor. It's on your left. See you^^"

Wear this? I opened the box and....Oh my Gosh. "It's...Beautiful." it is indeed. But wait, im wearing sneakers. 

I looked for another box but saw no shoes. "Seriously..." i sighed. Like, how can you forget the shoes? Se.rious.ly. Ugh. Whatever. 

I looked at the pastel teal colored tutu dress then at my black converse. I guess i'll just have to wear it.  

Author's POV

Sohee just got out of the building and saw neon colored sticky notes, sticked on the wall. She picked out one and read the 1st note that said, "So, follow the trail eo? And don't read them yet. Wait until you find the pink one.^^" 

So she did. She picked up the 2nd one, then the 3rd, the 4th, the 5th, the 6th and when she found the 7th pink note, she read it as instructed in the 1st one. "Now that you have the 7th Pink one, read Notes 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 out loud." 

She sat on a nearby bench, arranged the notes according to
order and read it.

"Kim Sohee.."
"Will..."
"you.."
"accept.."
"my heart?.."


Just as she read the last note, feather lanterns started to lighten up and faded deeper into the garden. Showing the path made with white and red rose petals. On the side of the paths, were different kinds of flowers, blooming beautifully under the soft rays of the moon and stars. It looked like something you would see in fairytales and disney's romantic scenes. Except that, this was real.

Then as she stood up and walked to the start end of the path, soft music was heard from somewhere. She walked along the petals and followed the sound. 

As she walked closer, the music got louder. When she was about to reach the end of the path, there stood the confessor. 
Hair, brown and little wavy. Tux, black and well-fit. Shoes....

"Black converse?" Kyana whispered from behind the bush. Meant to be huh? She thought and chuckled.

"Oppa..you" Sohee trailed off. Covering with her hands and standing there, in shock, undescribable shock.
"Surprise?" Suga smiled sheepishly. Then, silence.

"Oppa...i don't know what to say. I wasn't expecting this." Sohee said.
"Neither did i. So were even.." Suga said.
"Before you answer my question, let me say something first."
He breathed in and out then stood infront of her. He raised his head and looked deep in her eyes. When he was sure he had calmed down, he began his confession.

"Kim Sohee, i like you. Like a lot. It hasn't been long since i found out but i know for sure, i li-no. I don't like you. I love you. I am dead-in love with you. It has only been half a year since we have met but the feelings i have for you feels like it had been there since my past life. Im not really good with words, but i hope you get my point." Suga said.

He exhaled deeply, took out a box, and opened it infront of her.
"So, will you be my girlfriend?" he smiled. a gentle, charming and beautiful one.

Sohee, by this time, was on the verge of tears. Oh how much she wanted to say yes. How bad she wanted to accept his confession and date him forever, but then...one thing held her back.

"Oppa, you're not allowed to date.." Sohee looked down, not wanting for the man she likes see her sad. Her mood suddenly changed when she heard him chuckle. She looked up with shocked eyes.

"I knew you'd say that. That's why i brought this." Suga digged in his pocket revealing a folded paper. He opened it and started explaning.

"See, if you look at the conditions in our contract, you won't actually see the statement 'No dating until the 5th anniversary." or 'Dating is strictly prohibited'. And to reconfirm, i asked the CEO himself. We're allowed to date." Suga said. 
"What..." Sohee stared at him in shock.
"Now everyone knows that, will you or will you not become my girlfriend?" Suga asked, smiling at the feeling he wouldn't get dumped. And he was right.

"Of course yes!" Sohee squeeled happily and jumped into Suga's open arms. He spinned her around a couple of times smiling brightly under the starry sky with the girl he loves in his arms. This would probably the best start of a love relationship ever. 

Just as he settled her down on her feet, he caressed her cheeks and kissed the crown of her head. he then snapped his fingers in mid air. Light shined on the 4 men standing sideways, beside a piano. Jimin cleared his throat as a cue and then they started.

Naerin has took her position infront of the keyboard and played the song 'Love letter' by VIXX

As the music started to play, Suga took Sohee's hand and placed it on his shoulder, the other on his hand. As Jungkook started to sing, Suga made the first step and waltzed.

Even if I’m not a good talker, please understand me
I will tell you all of the truth that I’ve been keeping
Do you remember the day we first met?
Your pretty lips smiled at me

After that day, I was determined
That I never want to lose you from my embrace
That I will go till the end
Just as they were nearing the chorus, Suga lifted her up and spun once.

Saying I love you with words might not be enough but
Still I will confess to you today

I wanna be with you, always from a step behind you
Don’t forget there’s a person who will protect you

After I met you, I found something to do
It is to make you smile all day, every single day

There might be times when I’m really busy but
In my head, there are only thoughts of you

Saying I love you with words might not be enough but
Still I will confess to you today

When you tell me to cheer up
When your eyes are looking at me
Those things make me exist right now
I have nothing else to tell you but I love you


Himchan looked at JM and saw that she was smiling at someone, he followed her gaze and saw that Jungkook was smiling back at her. For the first time since, he actually felt happy for her sister and Jungkook.

Thank you so much for waiting for me till the end
For looking at me without shaking


Just as Lai heard that line, she looked up and caught V's eyes. She smiled at him and he did too.


Lean on me, believe in my love
Let’s be together for always, forever


I love you, I need you.
I love you, I need you.
It’s only you for always


When the song was nearing to it's end, Suga stopped making Sohee stop too. He looked at her with much love that even anyone can immediately catch the message in his eyes. 

Stay by my side, I’ll comfort you
Let’s love as if the world stopped like this


"I love you" Suga said. "I love you too oppa." Sohee replied

Thank you for being you

And then, they kissed.


OH HEY!~ NEW COUPLE :) Nice? No? Ok.....Oh and that new news thou....wahaha. so much feels >:)

ANNOUNCEMENT!~
I'm making a Spin-off for this, Donut worry, this story won't end. I'm just making another story out og the same characters. :)
Guess who's the main characters in that Spin-Off:>:> You probably won't guess it right. kekeke. but oh well. :)