Chapter 16

The Unrequited love
"Oppa, buy us dinner~" Caeun whined to Himchan. "What? Why me?" Himchan asked. "We'll you haven't treated us to dinner since you came back." Caeun asked back. Everyone nodded at her statement. "Im Bankrupt" Himchan lied. "Says the one who went shopping yesterday and had Zelo carry the second batch of bags" Daehyun scoffed. "Yah. You little-" "Ok Chan, how bout i buy us dinner instead?" Yongguk offered.
 
"Where are we having dinner?" JM, who just came with Jungkook, asked. "What is that?" Himchan asked instead, pointing at Jungkook's arm that draped around JM's shoulder. "Hands off buddy." Immediately Jungkook removed his arm. JM could just mentally sigh. She remembered what Jungkook told her. 

-back inside the building-
 
Jungkook and JM walked in the hallway with their fingers intertwined. "Kookie.." JM started. "Yes?" He smiled at her. "What are we?" She asked. Jungkook's brows furrowed, not getting her question. "I mean...it's because. We were bestfriends then....we kissed...Are we like...??" JM trailed off. Jungkook could only pinch her cheek at how cute she is. "Hmm. I haven't confessed though...and it's just a kiss." Jungkook joked. "Yah, how can you call that 'just a kiss' I hate you!" She frowned and wiggled of his grip. Not exactly happy with the way he addressed their first kiss. "Noo. Im kidding" Jungkook took her hands again and swayed them side to side. "It's not funny." She pouted. "Let's keep it a secret for now until i get your brother's approval, ok?" Jungkook lightly pecked JM's knuckles amd caressed them with his thumbs. "Ok. But are we also hiding this from the others?" JM asked. "Maybe we can tell a few people." He smiled at her and Pulled her close to kiss the top of her head. "You really like kissing me, don't you?" JM joked. He nodded his head several times and kissed her one more time on her cheek. "You're squishy. I like it." Jungkook smiled at her and placed his arm on her shoulder. 

-end of flashback-
 
"Ok. Let's get going. We might meet closing hours. Kaja." Yongguk pushed Himchan and dragged him to his car, along with the other boys while the girls went to their cars as well.
 
"Chalmogesimnida!" Everyone chorused and began eating. The elders decided to eat at a Japanese restaurant because it was near and affordable. I mean, even if they're rich, if you're feeding 24 people with appetites good for 50 people, i think it would be nice if you won't go bankrupt on food. 
 
"Jungkook-ah, are we still going on with tonights plans?" Jin whispered to Jungkook, who sat beside him. "Uhmm. Can we postpone that? Something came up.." Jungkook flashed Jin a sheepish laugh and rubbed the back of his neck. "What happened? Something wrong?" Jin asked worriedly. "No no. I'll just tell you later when we get home. " Jin nodded his head and went back to eating. 
 
"Thanks for the dinner oppa. Aish. How embarassing, my own oppa didn't even pay." JM thanked Yongguk and glared at Himchan. "What? he wanted to pay, so i let him." Himchan wrapped his arm around JM. "You're welcome kiddo. You guys did good today so ofcourse it comes with a gift from us" Yongguk said. "Ok. It's getting late, how bout we all head home and get some rest." Jin said. Everyone agreed and bid each other goodbye. "I'll take the girls home, you guys go ahead." Himchan said to the rest of B.A.P. They soon all left to their respective homes except for Himchan. 
 
"Girls, we're home." Himchan waked the younger ones of Playlist. "Oh. Thanks oppa' "Anytime." Himchan smiled at them. When all the girls left JM stayed back for a while. "Jaemin, aren't you going inside?" Himchan asked. "Oppa, can we talk inside?" JM ignored his question. "Yeah sure." Himchan answered waryly. He parked the car and went out to follow JM in their garden. "Is something wrong?" Himchan asked. JM sighed. Just then her phone beeped and jungkook's name flashed on the screen. "Wait here." JM stood up and opened their door. "Hi." Jungkook smiled. JM returned the smile and led the way to their garden. "Oh, Jungkook." Himchan said. "Hyung.." Jungkook said too.
 
"Oppa, before i start talking, promise me you won't flip." JM said. "I promise?" Himchan said unassuringly. "Sincerely." JM said again. with much hesitation, HImchan promised and prepared himself for whatever was to come. "I'm going straight to the point, I'm kind off dating Jungkook." JM said. "EXCUSE ME?!" Himchan stood up furiously while Jungkook looked at her with wide eyes. "JM.." Jungkook whispered. "Oppa, please don't get mad. I'm 18. Don't you think i-" "NO! I won't approve of this." Himchan said. "Opp-" "Kim Jaemin, stop." Himchan said to gritted teeth. "Oppa!" JM half shouted. "JM-" "STAY OUT OF THIS!" Himchan shouted at Jungkook. "Hyung," "Oppa stop this!" JM said. "This is Nonsense! You can't date!" Himchan said, his voice full of rage. "Why not?" JM asked back with the same tone. "He's a trainee Jaemin, You can't date a Trainee." Himchan said, his voice back to it's normal pitch. "Hyung, we will work something-" "That will not do!" Himchan cut Jungkook off. "Hyung please. Give us a chance." Jungkook pleaded. "You want to date my sister? Give up as a trainee." "OPPA!" JM shouted. For the first time in her whole life, She shouted at her brother with the same amount or more anger in her voice. "HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?! THAT'S HIS DREAM!" JM shouted while crying. "KIM JAEMIN, I AM YOUR OPPA. DO NOT USE THAT TONE ON ME." Himchan scolded. "OPPA!" JM cried harder. "KIM JAEMIN! SHUT UP AND GO TO YOUR ROOM!" Himchan scolded. "Hyung-" "DO NOT INTERUPT US. IF YOU LOVE MY SISTER YOU WILL GIVE UP YOUR STATE AS A TRAINEE." Himchan said to Jungkook. "Oppa, how could you say that? Don't you want me to be happy?" JM sobbed. She felt sorry Jungkook had to hear those words. She was hurt that she was scolded by the person she loved and respected the most. Himchan breathed in and exhaled to calm and control himself from not hurting anyone."Jaemin i want you to be happy, that's why im doing this. You can't date him. He's going to debut soon. You won't have a normal love life." He sighed. "I am doing this to benefit both of you.  End your relationship now or lose everything, including me." Himchan said firmly. "Hyung you didn't need to go to that extent." Jungkook said, finally feeling his anger boil. The fact that Himchan said those words, especially the part where he said JM would lose Himchan made him angry. Why would he go that far? It was fine if he was the only one who need to suffer but for JM to suffer because he was letting her choose between them both was out of the line. "And how would you handle this? You think you can go and date my sister while living your dream as an idol? where your fans can, anytime ,hurt my sister? Physically and Emotionally. You think i would allow that? Heck no. I did not protect her all these years for her to end up getting hurt by you." Hicmhan raged on Jungkook. Jungkook fell into silence. What he said was true. Reality was where they were living. And the reality was that after his debut, he would gain fans and eventually find out about JM. He had seen those fans who bashed on some idols girlfriends and both parties got affected. He wanted to date JM but at the same time, he didn't want to affect their groups state and JM's life. "Oppa, we will work something out. Please allow us to date." JM cried. As much as she calmly want to talk this out, when it came to the actual thing, she just bursted into tears. "Kim Jaemin." Himchan said firmly "Oppa I hate you!" she shouted."I'm sick and tired of you telling me what to do with my life. I hate your over protectiveness! I hate you for not letting me enjoy this one moment of actually loving someone! I hate you! I hate you! I HATE YOU!" JM said all in one go. "JM.." Jungkook whispered just when JM left the scene and ran outside. "Kim Jaemin!" Himchan followed.
 
JM ran as fast as she can go, her tears flowing freely as she ran out of their house and to the main street. Himchan quickly caught up but not enough to stop her. Jungkook too, left the house and ran after them. Just when JM turned a left, the sharp sound of a car and the loud thud made Himchan and Jungkook run on their fastest speed. "Jaemin, jaemin-ah, yah. Wake up. WAKE UP! OPEN YOUR EYES! DON'T BLACK OUT ON ME! KIM JAEMIN!" Himchan kept on patting JM's cheek, an attempt to wake her up. "Jaemin-ah, wake up. Please." Jungkook cried loudly. "Oppa is sorry for shouting at you. Please wake up." Himchan cried hard. People crowded the scene to check on what happened. One old man quickly called for an ambulance while another man approached them. "Im a doctor, i think i can help" he said. "Hyung." Jungkook pryed Himchan off of JM and gave some space for the doctor. The ambulance came shortly and the three were brought to the nearest hospital. 
 
"Himchan. What happened?" Yongguk and the others approached Jungkook and Himchan who were waiting outside the ER room. "Jaemin.." Himchan sobbed again. "Jungkook, what happened?" V asked as he sat beside the soulless latter. "J-jaemin got hit by a car." He crocked. The waiting area was filled with sobs and comforting hugs. After an hour or so, the guys offered to buy some coffee seeing that it was already midnight. 
 
2 hours passed, all the coffee cups they used were thrown away long ago and Yongguk had already handled JM's papers. Just when Youngjae and Caeun was about to offer snacks, the light to the ER room went off, indicating that the ER team was done with their patient. All of them stood up as soon as the doctor left the room.
 
"Which of you is Mrs. Kim Jaemin's family?" All raised their hands. "Blood related." "I'm her brother, how is she?" Himchan said. The doctor gave him a warm smile and patted his shoulder. "She lost a lot of blood but she'll live." The doctor said. "How bad is she injured?" Raeann asked. "A sprained ankle and a bruised head. Her skull was actually injured so we still have to check on that. Good thing the blood from her head didn't run out or she would have died." Himchan froze at the word. Yongguk noticed and placed his hand on Himchan's shoulder. "Loosen up, She'll live." Yongguk said. "However, since she lost a lot of blood, we need to supply her with new blood." The doctor said. "Im an O though.." Himchan said. "Aren't you two supposed to have the same blood type?" Zelo asked. "No. Her and our grandfather are the only ones with an O royal type." HImchan explained. "Ah! No that won't do." Naerin mumbled. "What? Why?" Kyana asked. "Lai is also an O royal. But she's not here.." V pouted at the mention of Lai's name. "I'll ask the nurses if they have extra O royal's in the other side, excuse me"The doctor excuse himself "Thank you Doc." Himchan said. "No problem."
 
Just then Caeun's phone rang. "Hello?" She answred without looking at the caller's Id "YAH! EONNIE! WHAT HAPPENED TO JM?! WHY IS SHE IN THE HOSPITAL?!" Caeun placed the phone away from her ear. She looked at the Caller's Id and sighed. "We were just talking about you.." "YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION!" "STOP SHOUTING!" Caeun screamed back. "Babe?" Youngjae asked. "Aish. Talk to her.  She's shouting at me." Caeun handed her phone to Youngjae. "Hello?" "OPPA! WHAT HAPPENED TO JM?!" "Lai, calm down. She got into an accident. She's fine now." Lai, from the other line heaved out a shakey breath. "Where's the doctor? Lai asked. "He just left." Youngjae said. "Put it on speaker." He pressed the speaker button and held it in the middle of the crowd. "You're on speaker now." Youngjae said. "/sigh/ can somebody explain to me her current condition?" Lai asked. "Well she has a sprained ankle and a bruised head. She also lost a lot of blood but-" "She's O royal." Lai cut Yongguk off. "Exactly." Himchan said. There was a pause on the other end until her next words shock the heck out of everyone. " Im arriving Korea first thing in the morning tomorrow." then, she hang up.


Hello my lovely readers!~ Im updating again!~ hehe. Exams just ended!~ Yey!~ Im not having any examinations until early next year!~XD So many Caps in this chapter....hehe. To my new subscribers, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!~ :D Everyday..i get new subscribers, It's really overwhelming to know somebody actually reads my story. :) Thank you. :D There's more drama to come~ ok. I talk to much. THANK YOU!~ oh and please do comment. :) It would really help me motivate. :) Also, recently it was Jin's birthday so....

BELATE HAPPY BIRTHDAY PINKIM SEOKJIN!~^^
ok bye. ^^