Chapter 20

The Unrequited love

It's been 5 days since JM got hospitalized. Everything went back to normal. Well except for that fact that JM and Jungkook were still secretly dating behind Himchan's back. Yongguk, Raeanne and Jin of course knew. 

Though only three of them knew, Himchan too, secretly knew about it. Yongguk thought he had the right to know. However, he didn't flip or anything like the first time he found out about JM and Jungkook's love for each other. He remained calm and silent. Oh how good was he in hiding.  

Flashback   

Himchan was about to enter his sister's room to visit when he heard giggles outside her door. He peeked on the glass door and saw Jungkook and JM happily laughing and talking while playing with each others hands. He was about to barge in and tell them he hasn't approved of them yet when someone held him back.   

"Chan." Yongguk held his elbow, preventing him to open the door. 

Himchan stayed still. Watching and looking at how Jungkook made her sister happy. Her smile, her laughter, her blooming aura, everything. 

He suddenly felt a little pang on his heart. Memories of how Himchan and his first true love were once like that. How he also once felt happy and loved. How he once felt true innocent love. 

"Can we talk?" Yongguk asked silently, releasing his hold on Himchan's elbow. 
Himchan then turned around and followed Yongguk silently to the Hospitals cafe.  
"Chan, you do know that no matter how much you want to oppose to their relationship, you can't break them apart, right?" Yongguk asked. 

Himchan remained silent. Of course he knew that. How did he think JM ended up here in the first place if they never loved each other that much? To the extent that JM shouted and left the house because of him.    

"I just..i need time. Just give me a little more time to sort things out. I also want her to be happy Guk. She's my only sister. I don't want her to hate me. She's everything to me." Himchan sighed, telling his honest thoughts about this whole thing.   

"Love has it's ways Chan. Have faith." Yongguk patted his arm lightly, giving his bestfriend a genuine smile that made Himchan reassure that everything will soon be ok."   

End of flashback   


"Jaeminnie~ Im here" Himchan gleefully greeted his sister whe he entered th room. 
"Oppa!" JM smiled ear to ear, stretching her arms for a hug. In which he lightly gave. 
"How's your waist? Does it still hurt?" Himchan asked, sitting on the side of the bed.
"The doctor said that i'll be fine soon. My body is healing fast thanks to you all." JM answered with a smile.
"That's good. Oh and by the way, a letter came to your house today. It's for you." Himchan handed her a white envelope that had a company's logo on it. 
"Woolim?" Himchan peeked.
"Did you audition again?" Himchan asked.
"No. I only audition during vacation remember?" JM said, opening the envelope. 
"Read it out loud." Himchan said, waiting for her to open the
letter.   

"Dear Ms. Kim Jaemin of SoPA Academy,             
  
           We are most pleased to tell you that you have passed the requirements of becoming the next artist of Woolim Entertainment. -" JM stopped. 

Her eyes widened and gaped as she read the first sentence, thrice. She then looked up at Himchan and saw him grinning ear to ear. It took her a few seconds and when it finally sinked in, tears started to form in her eyes and her hands shaked.  

"Oppa.." She sobbed like a baby. 

Himchan happily hugged her and kissed her cheeks.
"Charaesseo(you did well), my baby sister. Congrats~" he rocked her body side by side, careful not to hurt her injuries.
"Oppa...i.. I got into Woolim... Oppa..." she bawled her eyes out as she continued to cry loudly in her brothers embrace.   

The door suddenly flew open as Jongup together with Lai barged inside the room when they both heard JM's cries from the hallway. When they got inside, they abruptly stopped on their tracks and looked at the Kim siblings with much confusion.  
"Uhm. What happened?" Jongup asked. 
"O-oppa, Eo-eonnie. I..i got...into..Woolim." JM announced in between her hiccups.  

It took them 3 seconds to construct what she just said and when they understood, their eyes went double the normal size. However Lai asked, "How?"   

"Well, it was a few days back. We had our semester's test in dancing and we won 1st place. And well, the judges were from
different agencies. Come to think of it, I don't know how i was accepted without even singing." JM explained when she calmed down.   

Just then JM's phone rang. She picked it up and saw that it was Jungkook, so she answered it immediately.   

"Jae!(short for 'Jaemin'), I'm debuting next week!" "Kookie!, I got into Woolim!" they both said at the same time. 
"Wait what?" they both asked again. 
"You first." Jungkook said. 
"No, you go first." JM said. 

"Fine. The hyungs and I are debuting next week! Our meeting actually just ended and you're the first i told about it." he blushed at the last statement.
"Aww. Thanks. What about your parents? Your noona?" She asked. 
"They knew before we had the meeting. Parent's consent and all." Jungkook said. 
"How bout you?" he added. 

"Remember when Kim seongsaengnim(teacher) told us about our exam recital as an audition?" 
"Yeah?" 
"And how the judges were representatives from different agencies?" 
"Yeah?" 
"Well..i got into Woolim." She finally said.
"Got in as in what?" Jungkook asked, wanting details. 
"Well got in as in i'm going to train to be a rookie, like you." JM said.
"Really? That's so cool! Congrats!....Jjagi(Babe, Darling)" Jungkook whispered the last part. 
"Thank you." JM said, blushing a little. 
"I gotta go now. The nurse is here, talk to you later. Bye!" 
"Bye" then, she hang up.  


Jungkook's POV   

After she hung up, i felt this little tinsy winsy hurt in my heart. She didn't call me by my pet name. *pouts* i was about to go back to the hyungs when my phone beeped. I opened it and instantly felt the hurt go away, making me 10x more happy.   

From: Jjagi♥   

By the way, Congratulations Nae Jjagi!~(My darling) 
Oppa is here. So i couldn't call you Jjagi on the phone. I know you too well so stop pouting okay? ^^ byebye~  


Yup, she knows me too well. Hihi.   

Author's POV   

As the nurse was doing check-ups on JM, Lai excused herself saying she was going to buy something. When she got out and walked to the elevator, her bodyguards were following behind her.   

"Ahjussi, can i got to the rooftop alone?  just 20 minutes. I kind off need time to think before i leave..again." She asked Rick, her other body guard. 

Rick and Won looked at each other then back to Lai. They both agreed and excused themselves. She then proceeded to go to the elevator and to the rooftop.   

Someone's POV   

I was sleeping peacefully, the wind hitting my left side when i heard the door open and close. I peeked with one eye at the person who entered and saw a short-haired girl in a skirt and heels. Well she looked pretty, i mean judging from her side
profile and all.  

I was about to go back to sleep and mind my own business when i heard shoes being thrown. I uncovered my eyes and saw that she had changed from wearing heels to a pair of nikes.   

Curiosity as to what she's going to do, i hid behind a nearby wall. It was the closest thing i can hide from ok. The next thing she did flustered me. Well it wasn't much but still. She removed her sweater and threw it on her bag. Oh good, she's wearing something underneath. This is really getting weird. She's changing on a rooftop.  

well atleast that's what i thought.   

The girl then went to play some music on her phone. What exactly is she doing? Stripping in winter on a hospital's rooftop and playing music. Oh wait.   

Author's POV   

After choosing a song, she then went back to her place and got ready. Feel, Follow and Flow. She thought. She felt the music, she followed the beat, and danced with the flow.   

She danced to at least 5 songs straight. When she was done, she layed down flat on her back on a nearby bench. She panted and closed her eyes, just lying there, breathing and looking at the sky.   

After a few more minutes of resting, she sat up and saw a man ,around his early 20's, standing at the foot of the bench. Her shoulders shaked then she let out a relaxed breath.  

"Annyeong." the guy smiled, showing his pearly whites and manly eyesmile. If it actually exists.
She raised a brow at him. " 'Annyeong'? Excuse me, but have we met before?" Lai asked, not liking how he informally greeted her for the first time. 
"Oh yeah. Wait. Sorry. Let me repeat that. Annyeonghasaeyo." he bowed and repeating the same smile. Her brows furrowed.
"English? Are you not Korean?" Lai asked in pure english. Taking the guy in utter surprise. 
"Oh good, you speak english. Thank god." he sighed dramatically. 
"Hey, im Mark. Nice dancing by the way." He smiled. 

Lai sat there, staring at him. He shifted uncomfortbly when she just stared at her. Then she spoke. 

"You look like Daehyun oppa." she said. 
"what?" Mark asked. 
"Nothing. Hi, My name is Lai. And thanks." She smiled, then blinked. 
"wait, for how long were you watching me?" She asked. 
"I was here long before you came." He said. 

She nodded once and looked at her phone, checking the time. When she saw that it had been past 20 minutes, she then grabbed her heels and changed into them again.  

While she was fixing her things, Mark leaned on the wall he hid at and watched her every move. When she felt that someone was staring at her, she looked up and saw him looking at her. 

"Can i help you with anything?" Lai asked. 
"No no. Please, continue." Mark said. 

She zipped the last pocket of her bag and stood up, wearing her bag on her shoulder. 

"Well, it was nice meeting you Mark. See you around." Lai waved and ran to the door. She waved goodbye one last time and left.  

"I swear, i've seen her before." Mark mumbled.
Just then, his phone ringed, indicating that he's getting a call. He quickly fished for his phone and looked at the caller ID. 

Jackson  

he answered it but  was cut off before he could even greet.   

"Dude! Guess who i just saw?" 
"Who?" 
"It's that girl who used to follow you back in highschool. You know, that 6th grader. What's her name..." 
6th grader? Ah! "You mean Kim Jaemin?" Mark said. 
"Yeah! Her! Man, you should really see this girl. She has changed." Jackson said, obviously excited. 
"Why? What changed?" Mark asked, suddenly becoming curious. 
"Just meet me here on the 4th floor, 3rd lobby to your right." then, he hang up.   


Mark only sighed. He wasn't actually interested in meeting any girl for now, well at least not his ex-stalker. But what the heck right? I mean, it's not like anything will change.   

Well, at least that's what he thought.                                      


HELLO!~ EM BAEK!~ AND WITH A NEW CHARACTER. kekekeke. So im sure you all have heard about GOT7 right? Right? RIGHT? yeah...If he's your bias, well....congratulations! im trying to ruin your bias list right now. Im a good person. :) i know. I love you too. :)

ANYWAY~ hehe. Im just so happy to gain subscribers everyday~ XD :D Welllll, that's just about it.......maybe :-" >:)

BYE!~ LOVE LOTS MY LOVELY READERS!~ 

- Futuremain a.k.a Lai........:O