Chapter 13

The Unrequited love

“Hey oppa” JM greeted Jin who opened the gate for her. Jin smiled in reply then gestured for her to come in.

“Oh JM-ah, what brings you here?” J-hope asked when he saw her by their door. “Kookie said-“ She didn’t even get to finish her sentence when a shirtless Jungkook suddenly came out from the bathroom with his toothbrush in his mouth and a towel hanging from his shoulder, showing one side of his collarbones. They looked at each other with shocked eyes then looked away, blushing.

“JM?” J-hope snapped JM out from her frozen state and asked what she was going to say. “K-Kookie i-invited me to h-have i-ice cre-eam.” She stuttered. “Hey put a shirt on.” Jimin nudged Jungkook who was only staring at JM. He coughed awkwardly and went to their room. “I think he will take some time, how bout you sit first while I wake up the others.” Jin smiled at her and walked to Rap mon’s room.

                                                                                   ~*~

Jungkook came out from his room, fully dressed, and sat beside JM. “Hey, sorry about earlier. Uhmm, let’s go?” JM nodded and walked to the door. They put their shoes back on before shouting “We’re heading out first!” “Oh! Take care!” Jin shouted from the kitchen. The two maknaes made their way out of BTS’s residence and to the streets. They walked silently side by side before Jungkook decided to talk first. “I was supposed to come over at your house, why’d you come to ours instead?” Jungkook asked. “I saw your text that you’d pick me up at 9 but I came to your house at 9:30 because I figured you were still sleeping. “ JM chuckled when she saw Jungkook blush from embarrassment. “Sorry about that. I kind of slept late last night” Jungkook scratched the back of his head in a shy manner and looked down. “So, where are we going?” JM changed the subject. “Mm, did you have breakfast already?” Jungkook asked. JM shook her head no. “Ok then, let’s go grab breakfast first.” Jungkook smiled and gently pulled her by her wrist. They both ran off to the bus nearby and went off to town.

                                                                               ~*~
“Kookie, you do realize that girl was staring at you right?” JM asked Jungkook when he came back to their table with the food they ordered. “Oh really?” “No, not really.” JM said with a sarcastic voice. Jungkook turned back to the waitress by the counter and caught her looking at him. The girl blushed and turned around. “See? The girl is obviously checking you out.” JM angrily poked her bacon and chewed on it. Jungkook chuckled at JM’s behavior. “And your angry because?” Jungkook asked. JM looked at him with a disgusted look with sauce around her lips. “Excuse you but I am not angry. I’m too awesome for that.” JM flipped her hair and held her head high. ‘Yeah sure, you’re awesome for that sauce on your lips too.” Jungkook laughed lightly and wiped it off. “Thanks.” JM blushed and carried on with eating.

“Excuse me..” a girl approached JM and Jungkook’s table. “May we help you?” Jungkook asked politely. “Uhh, we have an event today because it’s been the 100th day since we opened this shop, we give free Polaroid photos for those who enter the shop today, would you like to try it?” The girl from before asked them. “Sure.” “No thanks.” Both JM and Jungkook answered at the same time. “Can you take two?” Jungkook asked. The girl nodded and raised a brow, asking if they will try it or not. “JM, just two. Please?” Jungkook tilted his head to the side and pouted. “How bout I take the picture of you two instead?” JM said. “No, I want to take it with you.” Jungkook pouted. “You’re such a baby sometimes..” JM muttered and gave in. Jungkook clapped and wrapped his arms around JM. He posed a v-sign with a wide grin. “1..2..3.” The girl handed them their first Polaroid. Jungkook silently asked the girl to take the next one quick and she nodded. “1..2..3.” Jungkook caught JM off guard when he suddenly kissed her on the cheek while JM had a shocked face. “Aww. Look.” Jungkook pointed at the picture where he kissed her. “Yah, why did you do that?” JM slapped his arm. Jungkook winced and rubbed the sore part. “What’s wrong with that? It looks cute.” Jungkook smiled. He faced the girl from before and showed her his eyesmile. “Here, you can take this one.” Jungkook gave the girl the first picture, the one with the V-sign. Jungkook thanked her and so did she.

                                                                                ~*~

“Kookie, where are we going?” JM casually asked as they walked side by side. “Getting ice cream?” Jungkook answered. “Near here?” JM asked. They were walking together by the streets of Myeongdong, Also known as the ‘Fashion district’. It was weird indeed that Jungkook brought her to the fashion district when he invited her for ice cream, or did she just hear wrong? “Kookie, there’s no ice cream shops here.” She looked around and saw nothing but people and clothing stores. Ah! There it is. Jungkook took her hand and led her to a shop. “Kookie. Where are we going?” “There.” Jungkook pointed at a shop full of cute things. “There’s no ice cream there..” JM pouted. “Oh trust me, there is.” Jungkook chuckled and held her hand tighter.

"Annyeongha-" The older looking girl didn't even get to finish her sentence when she saw who came in. "Hey noona, miss me?" Jungkook chuckled. "Jungkook? Is that you?! Oh my God! You're so tall now!" The girl squeeled and ran over to them. "No, you're just short." Jungkook joked. The girl pinched his cheek and muttered something like 'Aigoo. This brat.' "Annyeonghasaeyo." JM greeted politely. The girl turned to her and greeted as well. "JM, this is Sora noona. Sora noona this is JM." Jungkook placed his arm on JM's shoulder casually and flashed Sora a wide grin.




"Nice to meet you Jungkook's girlfrriend, I'm Park Sora. Bestfriend of Jungkook's older sister." Sora shook JM's hand. "Anieyo, i'm not his girlfriend, we're just best buds." JM explained. "Yeah. She's not my girlfriend. We're just really close." Jungkook casually placed his arm on JM's shoulder and brought her closer to him. "Aww, bummer." Sora pouted cutely and slumped her shoulders. 

"Well what brings you two here?" Sora asked. "We want ice cream." Jungkook showed her his eyesmile and sipped on his juice. "You do realize this is a merchandise shop right?" Sora raised a brow at them. "Noona, Iiccee Crreeeaamm." Jungkook emphasized on the 'ice cream' part, like he was talking about something else. Sora thought for a while then suddenly flicked her fingers. "Ah! Wait. Right this way please." Sora stood up and motioned for Jungkook and JM to follow her, which they did. Sora led them inside of the storage room and upstairs. "Be quiet okay?.." Sora asked. Jungkook nodded while JM raised a brow, not getting what they were talking about. Sora opened the door to a room full of sleeping puppies. JM gasped and her eyes immediatley sparkled because of the cute little creatures sprwaled around the room. "Like it?" Jungkook asked. "Like? I love it! Kookie they're so cute." JM silently squeeled. "Here." Sora handed Jungkook a still sleeping puppy. 



"Who's this little guy?" JM lightly brushed her finger on the dog's ear. "This is Ice cream. I found him a few days ago by the streets, it was raining that night so i let him stay here for while and gave him a name." Jungkook cradled the dog in his arms with JM by his side. "He's so cute" JM smiled at the dog. "Here. you can have him." Jungkook gave JM the dog and let her carry Ice cream. "Have him as in?" JM trailed off. "Have him as in have him. Take care of him. Feed him. Bring him home. As in he's yours." Jungkook chuckled. JM showed him a very happy expression. "As much as i want to kiss you and hug you to death i can't because i'm carrying this cute puppy and the other dogs are sleeping." JM laughed quietly. Kiss me? Hug me to death? Jungkook blushed madly at the thought. Ice cream-ah, why'd you have to be asleep? Jungkook whined in his head. "But...why did you name him ice cream?" JM asked curiosly. She thought it was weird to name a dog 'ice cream'. "I bought ice cream for Sora noona as a bribe to let him stay here. Then when i opened the container to out ice cream, He just kept on barking and jumping for the ice cream. Yep. that's that." Jungkook asnwered. "Oww. That's so cute." JM smiled. I kept my promise Lai noona. JM's smiling.. Jungkook said in his mind. He smiled as he watched JM cradle Ice cream in her arms with a soft expression on her face. "Yobeoseyo?" Sora answered her ringing phone. "Oh..Hold on." She excused herself from the room and left.

By the time she came back, she was cursing silently to herself. whispering about something about her forgetting something. Jungkook and JM seemes to notice because they looked at each other and back to her. "Noona, is something wrong?" Jungkook asked. "I forgot that i had to close the shop early. I'll be helping your sister organize their company's Fashion show. Aish." Sora slapped her hand on her forehead. "Is that so? Why don't we just close up then." Jungkook asked again. " The people i hired just called me and said that they couldn't make it cause they were out of town.." Sora let out a frustrated breath. "Can we help instead?" JM suggested. Sora looked up with a shocked look. "You would do that?" Sora asked. "Of course." JM smiled. "But i'm going to need you for the whole day..." Sora said. "It's fine. We have no plans anyway. I guess we can help, right kookie?" JM asked. Jungkook nodded and answered. "Yep. we can be your personal slaves for the day. Also, it's been like 5 months since i last saw my noona so why not surprise her?" Jungkook shrugged. Sora lightened up and ran to hug the two. "You guys are the best! Thank you so much!" Sora laughed happily. Jungkook and JM looked at each other and chuckled. 


                                                                               ~*~

"Oh gosh, i thought you'd never come." Haerin walked over to a panting Sora and gave her water. While Haerin was helping Sora to catch her breath, Someone suddenly covered her eyes and whispered close to her ear. "Guess who?" The voice said. It's a man.. Haerin thought. "Kean?" "No." "Brian?" "No. " "Woobin?" "No." Haerin was spun around only to be faced by her most beloved brother. "What the hell noona." Jungkook frowned at her sister. Haerin widened her eyes and looked at him closely. "Jungie? Is that you?" Haeirn asked in disbelief. "No, it's Woobin." Jungkook answered sarcastically. "Omona!" Haerin jumped on Jungkook and hugged him tight. "Omona! I missed you so much!" Haerin squished her little brother. "I missed you too. " Jungkook smiled. "You lost weight?" Haerin asked. "What do you think?" Jungkook asked back. Haerin only rolled her eyes at her brother and pinched him. "Ow! Noona! That hurt!" Jungkook whined. "You're still so mean to me." Haeirn pinched him again. "Like your not." Jungkook stuck out his tongue on her. "Ok stop it you two. Seriously, you look like kids fighting over who got the lollipop first or something." Sora shook her head at the childish siblings. "Ah!" Jungkook looked for JM and saw her helping some staff with the clothes. He took her by the hand and dragged her to Haerin. "JM, i'd like you to meet someone." Jungkook started. "Annyeonghasaeyo, Haerin imnida. I'm Jungkook's Older sister." Haerin bowed down. JM returned the greeting and introduced herself. "Annyeonghasaeyo, Jaemin imnida. or you can just call me JM for short. I'm Jungkook's friend." JM bowed down again. "Correction, she's my Girl best friend" Jungkook engaged JM in a headlock and ruffled her hair.

Haerin watched Jungkook and JM as they both bicker on each other. Haerin looked at Jungkook's expression, one that she never saw before. She studied Jungkook's eyes that were sparkling as he looked at JM. It made her remember of her past relationship with her first and last love. The way her ex looked at her like how Jungkook looked at his so called girl best friend. She stared into space, remembering those happy moments she kept in her mind which were now only a bunch of memories for her to cherish. Her heart suddenly clenched hard in her chest as she remembered the very last day they spent together. It was a happy day indeed, until her ex decided to tell her to end their relationship because he told her he didn't love her anymore. He grew sick of her clingy tactics and whatnot. After hearing those words, she changed a total 180* in personality. She became cold, serious, and quiet. unlike before, she was a very jolly and happy person. If it wasn't for Jungkook who made her realize how much she changed, she might have been still the cold Haerin she was before. 
 


Ok. that's all for now. I swear i will go crazy anytime soon. I have like a hundred of ideas and yet when i try to write them, they just turn into emotionless paragraphs....I feel like this story has no emotion in it at all. Well that's all folks.^^

Thanks for subscribing and commenting. Hope that i can actually make this story a non-lifeless one..... soon. :)