Chapter 19

The Unrequited love
"Are you sure you can get up now? You haven't ate yet." V asked when Lai was putting on her shoes.

"I'm fine. I slept for like 3 hours straight already. Butler Kim?" Lai reassured V and called for the butler. 
"Yes ma'am?" The butler replied.
"why are you calling me ma'am?" Lai pouted. 
The Butler sighed and loosened up his formal posture. 
"Yes Lai?" the Butler asked.

"He calls you by your name?" V asked Lai.
"of course he does, he's like my second father. He raised me most of my life" Lai said, drapping her arms around the butler's neck and hugging him from behind. 
"Lai, you have a visitor. Behave." the Butler said. 
"Nah, it's fine. He wouldn't mind, right Taehyung?" Lai looked at him while he looked at her with the Not-really face. 
"Lai, behave or i'll tell your dad you fainted." the Butler threatend. 
"Noo. You wouldn't." Lai gaped at him. 
"Oh i would. Now go to your friend upstairs. I'll buy you food. Go." the butler patted Lai's arm.
"Fine. Oh and Appanim, Can you buy something for Taehyung here?" Lai pointed at V, who was standing by her side.
"What would you like to have Mr.Kim?" the Butler asked. 
V shaked his hands towards the butler. 
"Im good ahjussi. No need to get me anything." V said and smiled.
"Aigoo, such a nice boy." Lai pinched V's cheek.
"Ok then, Goodbye Ma'am, sir" The Butler bowed.
"Bye Appanim" Lai and V both bid goodbye to the butler.
"Oh. Ahjussis" Lai turned to look at her body guards. "can you accompany Butler Kim? I'll be fine here. Tell the other ahjussis to go with you as well, and buy some food for you and the other ahjussis too." Lai smiled. "Ahgassi, we were strictly told to guard and follow you where ever you may go." Tan, the tall guard said. "Ahjussi. It's an order from me. Go go. I bet your all hungry." Lai lightly pushed the 2 guards who had no choice to follow. She waved them goodbye and went back to V's side, who was staring at her.

"What?" Lai asked. 
"Nothing." V said with an amused smile.

This time, she stared at him. A gentle smile crept its way to her face but of course, she'd restrain it from showing. 

Thinking that her worries before she got off the plane were all nothing and she was enjoying this not-awkward happenings with the man she left.

"Why are you staring at me?" V asked. 
She chuckled and answered.
"Nothing." she then eventually smiled and looked ahead.

~*~

"Eo? Eonnie, Oppadeul" Lai said when she entered with V in JM's room. 
"Hey kiddo." Yongguk chuckled when Lai ran for a tight hug. In which Yongguk returned. 
"Ahh. Oppa, i missed you. I don't have anyone to talk to there in Europe. Bleh. Can you go with me when i return?" Lai looked up to look at Yongguk. 
"We have our world tour, just wait a little longer." Yonguuk
smiled and patted her head. 
"Ehem." V coughed awkwardly.
"Looks like someone is jealous." Caeun said to Youngjae, but V eventually heard it. 
"Am not. Where's Jin hyung and Kyana noona?" V asked.
"They went home an hour ago. " Caeun answered.
"Aigoo, uri dongsaeng. I missed you you little brat." Caeun said and hugged Lai tight to the bones.
"Eonnie-" Lai breathed out.
"Babe, let go." Youngjae said, pulling Caeun's arms.

Lai quickly mouthed a 'thank you' to Youngjae in which he smiled back.

"Where's Ari eonnie?" Lai asked.
"She also went home." Youngjae answered.
"We take shifts on taking care of JM. Obviously." Yongguk said.
"Mmm." Lai replied. 

Just then Sohee, Suga, and Haru came in. 
"Eon-" Sohee gleefully shouted but was stopped by Suga.
"Aye, JM is resting. " Suga warned.
Sohee removed his hand that were covering and whispered,"oh right."

"Eonnie~" Sohee whispered and ran for a hug.
"Aigoo~" Lai cooed and patted Sohee's head.
"Hey Lai. Long time no see" Haru greeted with a light hug.
"Yeah" Lai scratched the crown part of her head. 

"Ok, wow. Nice look." Suga smiled at Lai.
V, not liking his hyungs words, glared at him and stretched out his hand to link his arms with hers.
"Thanks oppa. Well you too look healthy. Kinda. I mean you're still pale and all." Lai pointed out.
"Whatever." Suga playfully rolled his eyes.

~*~ 

"JM, when are you going to wake up? I don't have all day. Lai whispered by JM's side. 

"Don't worry, She'll wake up soon." Yongguk patted her back comfortingly.
"Oh, is the Blood transfusion done already?" Yongguk asked.
"Yeah, she was a lot paler this morning. Im guessing she has my blood now." Lai fixed JM's fringe and caressed her cheek.
"Wait, you saw her this morning?" Yongguk asked.
"Yeah." Lai answered casually.
"Where've you been for the past 4 hours then?" Caeun asked.
"I was here."Lai said. 
"She fainted." V sighed.

"You what?!" Caeun half shouted. 
"I wasn't feeling good at the time, but i got some rest so im ok now." Lai quickly said.
"You should watch out for yourself Lai, especially when all of us is a continent and an ocean away from you." Youngjae said.
"but im fine now, see?" Lai smiled a big one, showing her 'cheerful aura'
"yeah sure." V said.

~*~ 

It was already 7pm and JM hasn't still woken up. Yongguk, Caeun, Youngjae had already left 2 hours ago. Though V
insisted on staying, Lai told him to go home, Sleep, Eat and come back whenever he wants to. V was quite stubborn but Lai told him that he should rest because he has been in the place for half of the day. And so he left.Haru too soon left for his part-time job. 

"So(pronounced as Seo), do you wanna go with me? Let's buy food." Lai said, standing up.
"Take Suga oppa with you, im too lazy" Lai pouted at her reply.
Lai looked up and saw Suga looking at Sohee. She stared a little longer at his gaze towards Sohee and hid a knowing smile.
"Okay. Oppa kaja." Lai simply answered.

As soon as they left the room, lai spoke up.

"Oppa, wanna go get coffee?" Lai offered.
Suga simply smile and said "Sure."

~*~

"Soo. Suga oppa, since when did you like our baby Sohee?" Lai casually sipped on her mocca latte.
Suga was surprised causing for him to choke on his caramal machiato, he muttered a sorry and wiped his lips.
Lai laughed a little propped her right arm on the table, resting her chin on heropen palm, patiently waiting for his answer.

He sighed and sat properly. He never knew someone would find out, even his fellow members didn't have any knowledge of his so called "crush".  How can he anyway? It was complicated enough for Jungkook and JM, V and Lai, how
can he date when he hasn't even debuted? Though after thinking it through, he realized something. He kept it a secret until he had the oppurtunity to confirm it.

"Is it noticeable?" Suga innocently asked.
"Well i actually have thing for knowing when a person likes someone. Like how i found out Jungkook likes JM without anyone telling me. " She shrugged.
"So are you like, what, a cupid now?" Suga asked, chuckling in the process.
"i wouldn't call my self a cupid, i mean i don't make them fall for each other, i make them realize they like a certain person. If it is one of the duties of being a cupid then maybe i'll reconsider." Lai said.
"and you haven't answered my question." she added.

" well, i realized that i like her just last night. When she hugged me, crying of what happened to JM." he blushed.
"awww." Lai cooed.
"don't do that." Suga playfully glared.
"anyway, i think it started when we had a barbeque party at your place." Suga recalled.
"and how did you feel?" Lai asked excitedly.
"Seriously Lai, i actually don't know how to answer that. And why would i tell you that? Im a man. I have my secrets. I don't express what i feel by words, i do it by action." Suga said with a smug look on his face.
"So are you saying Jungkook and V aren't men?" Lai raised a brow at his statement.
"don't forget Jimin and Jin hyung. They're also very emotional." Suga said.
They both laughed it off and went to buy food.

~*~
Hours passed but JM still wasn't waking up. Well that was until now.

JM moved a finger. Her brows furrowed and her eyes slowly opening. She squinted them, adjusting to the light. When her eyes were both open, she stared at the ceiling. Blinking and processing everything that had just happened. She snapped her head to the side but hissed and quickly withdrew her action. 

She sighed rubbed her eyes with her other hand. She then yawned and looked for something to remove the itching dryness on . She saw a water bottle nearby, reached for it, opened it with much difficulty and drank it. She let out a small sigh, feeling much better than when she woke up.

She looked to her sides and saw Caeun sleeping in Youngjae's arms, Sohee sleeping with her head resting on Yongguk's shoulder, Suga sleeping on a single chair and Himchan sleeping by her right side, his forehead resting on their intertwined hands.

She then studied her still sleeping brother. She studied his face for a little longer and well one was she knew for sure he didn't get any sleep at all. 

She tried to sit properly but the pain on her waist, leg and head all shot her body with tremendous pain.

Upon hearing someone wince, Lai, who just got out of the bathroom, lifted her head, her eyes searching for the person who moved. She blinked a few more times and saw that JM was on the verge of her tears. She quickly went to her side
and calmed her down. She caressed her cheek and held her hand tightly.

"Shh. Don't cry, eonnie is here. Don't cry." Lai said, her voice a little shaky.

Himchan stirred in his sleep from the noise he was hearing. He lifted his head and squinted his eyes at the scene infront of him. When he saw JM moving, he quickly shot up from his seat and resisted the urge to hug her securely.

"Jaemin! you're awake! I thought i wouldn't see your eyes again." Himchan said, his eyes getting teary.
"im sorry. Im really really sorry. Please forgive oppa. I never wanted you to get hurt. " he said, grabbing her hand and caressing it with his. 
"are you ok? How are you feeling? Do you want me to call the nurse? Wait, i'll call someone." Himchan said so fast JM had to cover his mouth with her hand.

"Oppa, breath. Im not mad at you anymore. I understand from where your coming from. Im sorry i shouted at you. Im sorry for being stubborn." JM said, looking down.

By the time JM was talking, the rest of the people inside the room crowded around her bed, looking at the siblings apologizing to each other. 

"No. Oppa is sorry. Im sorry too for shouting at you. Im sorry for chasing you away. Im sorry for opposing to your relationship with Jungkook. Im really really sorry." Himchan finally let his tears poor. He was worried sick to the bones that his guilt went to the point that if her sister's condition got worse, he'd kill himself. But of course, that changed.
"Sorry to interrupt but the doctor is on his way." Yongguk said.

"Oppa, wipe your tears. JM, let's get you treated first." Lai said with a gentle smile in which they both returned.
 

This chapter took me longer than expected. Sorry about that. I think this is a long one and im quite satisfied. :)) ok. Well hope you like it. :)

To th new subbies!~ Thank you!~ and to my loyal readers. Thank you for waiting paitently. Im starting a spin-off for this FF in maybe 3 more chapters? But of course both stories are going to be updated. For my other story(the WGM one) it's still on hiatus cause i seriously donut know how to continue it. But i'll figure out something :) K. That's all~ Byieeeee^^