Chapter 17

The Unrequited love

Mm. hey. :) It's been so long since i last updated huh? anyway~ MERRY CHRISTMAS!~ I was supposed to post ir earlir but then i forgot that we had to go to some family dinner and there was no wifi so i couldn't post and yeah.. hehe. Did you enjoy your christmas? :) I did. :) And it's V's birthday soon~ XD ok. HERE'S AN UPDATE FOR YOU ALL!~ Hope you like it. :) I'll try to update more frequently cause it's christmas vacation so......*wiggles eyebrows* BYE!


"You girls go home and rest, come back later this afternoon. We’ll take shifts in taking care of JM. For now sleep. You too. You guys have practice tomorrow, get some rest. It’s been a tiring day." Yongguk instructed to the others. "Oppa, i’ll stay." Kyana said. "You sure?" "Yes." "I’ll go and cook something at home and comeback here." Ari said. Yongguk nodded and went back to Himchan who was still sitting in the waiting area. "Chan, do you wanna go home and rest for a bit?" Yongguk asked. "Im fine, you and the others go home. I’ll stay here." Himchan smiles a small one and waited patiently. "I’ll tell manager hyung that you won’t do wortoday. Take some time to rest hyung. You look exhausted." Daehyun said with concern. "Thanks. I’ll call if anything happens." Himchan said. "Namjoon, can Jungkook stay here?" he added. All heads turned to look at Himchan, shock written on their faces. "Hyung.." " I guess so. I can just tell our manager he had to skip practice today. We’ll see you later." Rap Mon. said to Jungkook. "We’ll visit later. Bye." Yongguk said to Himchan. Soon, the place was only left with Himchan, Jungkook, and Kyana. "I’ll get us something to eat. You guys want anything?" "Coffee will do. Thanks." Himchan answered. "I’ll have the same, thanks noona." Jungkook answered. "No biggy." Kyana left and when they were sure she was no where near them.

Himchan turned his head to look at Jungkook, making the latter shift uncomfortably in his seat. "Before i start telling you something, i want to apologize for my behavior earlier. I was just really mad i couldn’t help it. I usually don’t get violent but when i do, i only hit for my sister. Sorry." Himchan sighed. Both remained silen until Jungkook spoke. "Hyung, why don’t you want me as your sister’s boyfriend? Do you hate me?" Jungkook said. Himchan chuckled and ruffled Jungkook’s hair. "i don’t hate you dude. I hate that my sister and i might have the same experience in love." Himchan answered. "Why? What happened?" Jungkook asked. Himchan sighed and took some time to gather his thoughts, trying to control any emotion from interfering with his answer. He let out a breath and started telling Jungkook his story.

~*~

"Hyung.." Jungkook whispered, looking at Himchan who was staring blankly infront. Himchan let out a shaky breath. When Himchan was done telling his story, they fell into deep silence. Jungkook, who now knew of Himchan’s side why he’s against them, started to think twice. Both of them fell into their own thoughts.

Until they heard running and a familiar voice talking to the nurse with such worry. Jungkook’s head shot up due to curiosity only for his eyes to widen. "Noona.." "Jungkook, Oppa." Lai panted. She quickly approached them and gave Himchan a tight hug, the same goes to Jungkook. "Where’s JM?" She asked. " Inside" Himchan pointed to the door behind him. "Can i?.." "Yeah sure." Himchan said. "Ahjussi, can you tell Butler Kim to park the car outside. I might take a while. Lai said to one of the bodyguards who went with her. "Yes ma’am" He bowed and excused himself to call.

Himchan and Jungkook accompanied Lai inside JM’s room. As soon as Lai saw JM, her tears fell freely. JM was very pale. Her lips were turning a light shade of blue and purple, her head was wrapped with a white bandage, her right elbow and left foot, casted. She looked half dead but what caught her attention was the necklace that she gave to Playlist as a sorry gift. Lai smiled a little at that. She held JM’s hand that were somehow, cold. She sighed and wiped her tears. "You little rascal.." She sobbed.

Just then, both Himchan’s and Jungkook’s phone beeped. They both took their phones from their pockets to see that they both have recieved a message. Himchan sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I have to go.. Something came up." Himchan announced. "Aish. I have to go too. I forgot i have classes today. Of all times.." Jungkook sighed. Lai looked behind and gave them a small smile. "I’ll stay here. I have to do the blood transfusion anyway." Lai said. "I’ll call Kyana and tell her your here. See you later." Himchan said. "Bye noona." Jungkook smiled. "Bye." She smiled back. "and Lai…thanks for returning safely for my sister." Himchan said. "i don’t know what would happen to my sister if you weren’t her friend." Himchan sighed. "Oppa, im her bestfriend slash eonnie, she’s like a sister to me." Lai said and smiled. "Go now, your leaders might get mad." she chuckled. They bid each other a last goodbye and soon left.

~*~

"Lai." Kyana panted. As soon as she heard from Himchan that Lai has already arrived and is in JM’s room, she ran up and to the said room, not even bothering to knock on JM’s room door. "Eonnie.." Lai went to Kyana and gave her a tight hug. "Lai-ah, I missed you." Kyana said, Lai’s hair. "Nado, i missed you all so much. " Lai said. They both released from the hug and went to sit on the couch. "So, how’s Europe?" Kyana asked. "Fine. Jonghwan oppa is also there, he’s helping me with the things that were to be managed there." Lai answered. "But eonnie, what exactly happened to JM?" Lai asked, glancing at JM and back to Kyana. "From what i understood, JM ran away last night because of Himchan. They said that Himchan was so mad JM cried and eventually ran out of the house." Kyana said. "Why would she hate him? What did he do?" Lai asked. "I don’t know.." Kyana answered. They then fell into silence, until Kyana broke it. "But Lai…your hair." Kyana ran her hand through Lai’s now short hair. "Such a waste." Kyana shook her head. "I wanted to cut it short, what’s wrong with that?" Lai frowned. Kyana sighed and muttered a ‘Nothing’.

~*~

"Mrs. Jo Lai?" the nurse called. Lai shot her head up and walked to the nurse. "Have you eaten yet?" the nurse asked. "on the plane, about 3 hours ago.." "that’s good, are you sick anywhere?" the nurse asked again. "No, im perfectly fine." Lai answered. "Then let’s proceed." The nurse said. They then went to the room where Lai would give blood and supply it to JM.

 ~*~

"Eonnie." Ari greeted Kyana. "Oh, Saeng. You came alone?" Kyana asked as Ari placed the cooked food on the table. " No, V and Jin oppa said they’d follow.They just parked the car." Ari answered. "V came?" Kyana’s brows furrowed. Ari saw her reaction and asked why. "Lai’s here." Kyana answered. "Already?!"Ari’s eyes widened. It’s been more than 2 months since Lai left for France. It’s also been 2 months since V last talked with Lai. What could possibly happen when they meet?

"Noona?/Kyana?" Both Jin and V came in the room. "Jin, V. What took you so long?" Kyana asked when they came 15 min. after Ari. "We couldn’t find any space. Did Himchan hyung hire bodyguards? I saw a few outside the room. " Jin said. Kyana and Ari glanced at each other and let out a heavy breath. "No." Ari answered. "Then why.." "Lai’s here." V’s eyes widened and his body froze on the spot. She’s here… Just then the nurse came in. "are you Mrs. Jo’s guardians?" she asked. "Yes we are. " Kyana answered. "We transferred her to room 103 downstairs." She informed. Ari’s brows furrowed. She doesn’t need to stay in a room, it’s just blood transfusion. "Why is she there?" Ari asked. "She fainted on her way here." and this time, all eyes widened while V ran to the other room.