Chapter 5

The Unrequited love

A/N: grey, italic words = flashbacks. (ex: gyukgyk ) w/ highlights = thoughts.
        black, normal font = Current
        black, italic words = thoughts during the present time.


                                                                              RECAP

"Let's have a BBQ party outside." She smiled. "Yongguk oppa, Raeann eonnie, and Daehyun oppa can grill the meat. Jin oppa, Suga oppa, Jinnie eonnie, Himchan oppa, Kyana eonnie and Naerin eonnie can prepare the other side dishes. Lai, V, Jiminnie, Jongup, and I go to the grocery. The rest stay and prepare the rest." Ari instructed and started pulling on their arms. They surprisingly did as told and quickly started on their tasks. 

TO BE CONTINUED....


"Chalmogesimnida!~" everyone blessed the food and started eating. Playlist, BTS and BAP prepared dinner because of multiple hands. It should normally end fast but it didn't because of some /cough/ matters.

                                                                                ~*~

"JUNG DAEHYUN DO NOT DISTURB ME!" Daeri shouted at Daehyun who gave her a back hug, and was nuzzling his nose on her neck "Aye wae?~" He whined. "I just want to hug my girlfriend. Is that wrong?" He pouted at her. "If hugging your girlfriend who is currently cutting veggies your intention, then yes, it is wrong. Unless you want her to lose her fingers." She said calmy. "JUNG DAEHYUN GET YOUR OUT HERE!" Yongguk roared from outside. "Ugh. why do you people like screaming my name so much?" he said and grumply walked out to the patio.


                                                                                ~*~

"Taehyungiee, will you please stop taking my ice cream?" Lai cupped his cheeks and smiled at him, trying hard not to punch his gut. "Awww, you called me 'Taehyungiee'" V smiled widely at Lai still her ice cream. Aww. She's so adorable~ V thought. "Yes i did. Now stop stealing my ice cream." Lai said through her gritted teeth. She pulled on his cheeks, HARD. "OWW! NOOO!! LET GO!!" V whined and continued slapping Lai's hands. "No?! You won't stop?!" Lai pinched harder. "NOO! THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT! LET GO!! JIMINNIE!!" V asked for help. "Ye-Aww, you two look so cute. You look like a couple~" Jimin admired the two instead of breaking them apart. That made Lai stop what she was doing and stare at him. Eh?! Lai looked at Jimin like he said the weirdest thing ever. "What? Noona, Sunbae, don't you agree?" Jimin asked Jongup and Ari who came to watch with him. "Yeah, you two look good together." Jongup smiled. Lai blushed and fully let go of V . "Awww. See? even they think we're cute." V wrapped his arm around Lai's shoulder and rubbed his sore cheeks. Like she never picnhed him. She looked away and hid her pinkish red cheeks. "L-Let go." Lai shrugged V's arms and walked away. 

                                                                                ~*~

"Oh man, it's been the 4th time already. How can you not lose at this game?" Zelo asked JM. "I'm a good player?" JM shrugged. Jungkook gave her a look and thought of a challenge. "If we beat you, you will buy us food. Deal?"  Jungkook asked JM. "If i win?..." JM trailed off. "If you win, again, We shall serve you for a week." Zelo said. "In school and at home?" She asked. "Yes." Jungkook said. "Ok then, to serve me for a week it is." JM nodded and switched places with Jungkook. Zelo teamed up with Jungkook and together they fought against JM.

"NO FARE! YOU SO KNEW WE WERE HIDING BEHIND THE WALL!" Zelo stood up and threw a tantrum. "Well duh, half of the TV is your part and the other is mine." JM rolled her eyes and drank her smoothie. "Still..." Zelo pouted. Apparently, JM won again because she was a step ahead from being 'killed'. "Now, serve me." JM smirked. "Aish.." The two boys groaned.


                                                                                ~*~

"Where's my sister?" Himchan whined. "Playing with Zelo and Jungkook." Kyana answered. "WHAT?! WHY IS SHE WITH BOYS?!" Himchan slammed the knife he was holding on the cutting bored which made everyone flinch. "Calm down oppa, it's not like the maknae's will eat her." Naerin chuckled. "Still...she's just a little girl." Himchan pouted. "Oh trust me, you're little girl has grown into a fine lady." Suga mummbled. "WHAT?!" Himchan almsot attacked suga if it wasn't for Jin and Kyana. "Sunbae, please calm down." Jin pleaded. "Lemme rip his flesh. Let go!" Kyana pulled Kyana from the back. "N-no no, t-that's not what i meant." Suga stuttered hiding behind Naerin. "NO! YOU LISTEN TO M-" Himchan didn't even get to finish his sentence when JM entered the Kitchen and smacked the back of his head. "Oppa, don't even think of hurting anyone here or i will hurt you myself" the Matured side of JM appeared shocking Himchan. "B-but.." He pouted like a kid who got scolded for doing something bad. "That's what he meant of fine lady" Kyana explained and rubbed the part where JM smacked. "What's wrong? we heard shouting?" Yongguk and Raeann came thorugh the back door, panic visible on their faces. "Say sorry." JM pushed Himchan towards Suga. "Sorry man. I lost my cool.." Himchan rubbed the nape of his neck. "It's fine sunbae, i understand that you just care for your sister. Im sorry too if i offended you." Suga smiled at his senior. Suga never thought that the charismatic & handsome member of B.A.P can become into a cute and childish person with just a snap. Especially if that snap came from someone, a girl, 7 years younger than him. also called as 'his baby sister'. "Ok. shake hands." JM took Suga's hand and shooked it with Himchan's hand. The elders laughed at the cute scene.

"JM, i think you're forgetting something.." Naerin pointed to the still sulking Himchan. "What?" Jm looked at her eonnie innocently. Naerin siletly imitated the scene where JM smacked Himchan. She made a 'oww' face and tip-toed to Himchan. "Oppa~ Sorry for smacking you earlier~" JM back hugged Himchan and rocked him side to side. "No.. you hurt me.." Himchan 'sniffed'. "Sorry oppa~" JM hugged him tighter and rocked them both faster. But she got no response. " Sorry~ mm?" JM peeked underneath his armpit because she was short. He sighed. "How can i not forgive you?" Himchan turned around and hugged her back. "You can't. because im cute." JM showed Himchan her eyesmile. "Yes you are. Becasue i'm drop dead handsome." He also smiled at her. "Will you two shutup?" Lai suddenly entered the kitchen and placed the groceries on top of the counter. "You're just jealous cause we look like models." Himchan stucked his tongue out at her. "Haha. yeah sure dude." Lai laughed sarcastically and facepalmed his face.


                                                                                ~*~

"Wahh. It's so Delicious~" Lai kept on chewing on the beef. "Yongguk oppa~ this is jjang!" Lai showed up two thumbs and smiled at him. Yongguk chuckled at the latters enjoyment. "Yah, slow down." V who was sitting beside her stared at her. As soon as Raeann called everyone to eat, Lai was the first one to start eating because she was there. Watching Yongguk cook her precious meat for her. "No. this is grilled meat we are taking about." Lai lectured V with full. "Lai, manners please." Youngjae scolded. "No oppa. This is meat. I don't have manners when it comes to meat." Lai continued on eating. "If you don't slow down i will take away your portion." Jinnie scolded. Lai looked at her with her puppy eyes and her bloated cheek. "Noo, you wouldn't" "Oh i will." Jinnie reached out for her plate but she quickly took it and ran to the pool area. "I DON'T LIKE JINNIE EONNIE!" Lai shouted. Everyone bursted into laughter because of her weird act. She's cute.. V smiled at the thought. "Eonnie is a monster for meat." Daeri chuckled. "Eonnie is a monster period" Sohee rephrased. "I'll go accompany her." V stood up and followed Lai. not forgetting to bring his food with him. BTS and Playlist looked at each other and laughed loudly. BAP, Raeann, Jinnie, Sohee and Dahee looked at them weirdly. "Why are you laughing?" Daehyun asked Daeri. "Our plan worked." She laughed again. "Plan?" Youngjae repeated. J-hope looked around to see if the two are near. When he saw no one, he gestured for eveyrone to come closer. He smirked and told them the successful plan.

Meanwhile...


When she arrived there she suddenly lost her appetite. She placed her food on a table nearby and sat by the pool. She stared at the moon above their forest like garden and smiled. 

"Hey." V approached Lai. He saw her sitting on the edge of the pool with her legs dipped in the water. "Hey.." Lai sighed. "Is something wrong?" he sat beside her and also dipped his legs on the pool. "Naah, i was just thinking that i was childish back there." she smiled. He looked at her because it was a very rare sight of her to be serious. "You know if you're gonna smile, you shouldn't fake it." he said and played with the water. "I know." she mumbled. "Is there something bothering you?" V asked again. "I know it's lame.. but i just can't get over the part when i disrespected Jinnie eonnie and Youngjae oppa..." she whispered. she felt stupid for being down on just a small situation. But you can't blame her if she thinks that way. "Is that why you left?" V looked at her. "Yes..." she looked down on her hands, that were laying on her lap. She actually has a soft spot... "You know, You shouldn't think too much." V said. "I know.." Lai answered. "Don't pay too much attention on that matter. It's not like they will take it by heart. You were just joking. im sure they know you didn't mean to do that." V patted her hands. "Mm" she hummed as a simply reply. They remained silent for a while until Lai spoke up. "Thanks by the way." Lai said. "Anytime.." V smiled. "And sorry about earlier.." she scratched the back of her head.  "eh?" V asked, confused. "Sorry about pinching your cheeks earlier.....and all those times when i bullied you.." she said. She actually planned on apologizing a little back then but nothing would come out of everytime she tried to. He chuckled through his nose but smiled. "I will accept your apology if..." he trailed off. The girl snapped her head towards him and immediately regretted it. Her face was merely 10cm away from his. "If?" she asked scooting away. "If you do aegyo." he smirked. "What the hec-...Bu-...F-fine" she pouted. "hihi" he clapped for joy but moved away. She put her clasped her hands together and prepared herself. She looked up at him with puppy eyes and a baby pout. "Im sowwie~ pwease fowgive me~" she pleaded like a baby. "OMONA!~" He cupped her face and squished it. But she didn't budge, she just wanted this to be over. "Pwease~" she repeated. "AIGOO~ SO CUTE~" he squeeled. "Ok~ I fowgive you~" he sang. like he was talking to a kid. "Ok. that's done" she shivered. "i should've took a photo. " He sighed. She remained silent because of that. Should i tell him it's fine?... Aye, no need....but i've been mean to him....ehhh, he'll tease me....aish!!.. V watched Lai's face. She looked like she was contemplating over something. "Hey, what's wrong? You look troubled.." V asked. "Ah..it's nothing.." Lai mumbled. "Really?" V came closer to her. "Y-yeah." she moved away. "What are you thinking?" V scooted closer again. "Stop it." Lai moved away again. "No." V came closer again. "If you don't stop, i' won't tell you." Lai moved her face away when he moved his face closer. "Oh really now?" V raised a brow. "Yes." She lifted her chin. "Even if i do this?" V tickled her by surprise causing for her to jump and squeal. "YAHHH! NOO! YAHH!" Lai laughed out loud when he tickled her by the waist. "YAAAAAHHHH!!!!! STOOPPPP!!!" Lai shouted when V tickled her until she was laying on the floor, laughing hard. "Tell me." V laughed along. It was a sweet scene, just that if they were a couple that is. "NOOOO!!!" STOP IT!" She pushed his hands away and ran for her life. "Yah! Get back here!" V ran after her. They ran around the pool area catching the others attention.

"Why are they suddenly shouting?" JM asked. "Should we check on them?" Jungkook asked. "Oh. Kaja kaja." JM stood up followed by Jungkook. "Yah, whe-" Himchan didn't even finish his sentence when Yongguk interrupted. "Let them be Himchan. They're just friends." Yongguk pushed him back to his seat. "Why is eonnie screa-" JM smiled at the scene infront of them. The two maknaes admired the running weirdos who weren't even knowledged about someone else's attendance. "They really look good together.." JM tilted her head to the right. ' we do too..' Jungkook thought. "I wish they could  notice that they have that something...." ' I also wish for you to notice my feelings...' Jungkook looked at the V and Lai. For that short moment, he imagined that it was him and JM who were running around like a couple. "I hope so too.." Jungkook replied. He looked at JM from his right shoulder and smiled. He, once again, felt that tingling feeling he has been feeling for the past couple of months. That moment he has confrimed, He was indeed in love. 

 


Sorry it took a while. I kept on reading FF for inspiration. Mehe :) And ok....uhmmm. That MV....I SIMPLY CANNOT. I WILL DIE. I won't fangirl that much cause i just cried. DO NOT ASK WHY, I might cry again. don't worry it's not a family problem or something like that, it's becasuse of an FF. :) so yeah. Only up to here:) 

Thanks for the new subbies!~ :) And please do comment :) Thank you!~