Chapter 4

The Unrequited love

6 days have passed by real quick for all of them. Playlist and BTS are currently practicng with their choreographer Jongup and their CEO watching. "Jump, spin, 3, 4..." Jungkook demonstrated. "Oh ok ok. i get it now." Jump, spi- "Oh!" Jungkook catched her just in time before her face met the floor. "Thanks." He stood her up and hummed in response. "Ok guys take 10." Jongup clapped and started distributing water to his students. "You think the teasers will come out good?" Lai asked Jimin, her partner. "Of course, we have the best teacher and the best students so don't worry." Jimin wrapped his arm around Lai's shoulder and rubbed her arm. "Ok then.."

3 weeks ago...

"Guys, Sajangnim will be watching your practice today, go and get changed. We're doing a dress rehearsal. ppali ppali!" Their manager hyung instructed pushing the boys and girls to their respective dressing rooms.

"Woah, you girls look fine." Suga complimented. "Of course, only styled by the best." Kyana nudged Sohee who did their make-up and costume. "You did a great job Sohee" Suga pulled out two thumbs and a grin. Sohee blushed at his compliment. "You guys should go now.. Your CEO is waiting.." Sohee pushed the others to the door. And they soon started performing their performance for BTS's Showcase.

"Are they one of the trainees here?"  the CEO asked their Manager. "Uhm No. They're the girls who we found in a restobar. Though they performed as a band, i let them show their dance to me and they were good. So i agreed to let them in as dancers. I hope you don't mind.." 'They're not bad, i should keep an eye on them..' the CEO thought and smiled at his future plans.  "No no, not at all. you made the right choice" They ended their performance and did a bow. Their CEO was more than happy too see that he will be soon giving birth to such great artists. "That was great! You guys are indeed my artists" The CEO complimented and smiled at them. "May i know who is the head of your group?" The CEO asked the girls. "I'm their leader and guardian, why?" Raeann answered. "Oh good, Can i talk to you privately in my Office please?" The CEO gestured for Raeann to the door and she followed. "Mr.Lee, please come with us." The CEO, Raeann and their Manager went to the office and had a talk. 

"Eonnie, Oppa, What happened?" Naerin asked their leader when they saw the two enter the practice room. "You guys...." Mr. Kim sighed. "Why? what's wrong?" Rap Mon. asked him. "The girls are going to be featured in your individual video teasers" Mr. Kim held his nosebridge. /silence/ "W-what?" Jaemin asked in disbelief. "Individual.." "Video.." "Teasers.." "With Playlist.." The boys repeated. They all looked at each other for a moment and when it finally processed into them they all cheered and jumped. "Woah!! this is daebak! OMG! this is so daebak!" Jaemin jumped up and and down with her hands shaking. "Wait...so we're also in the teaser video?"  Ari asked. "Yes.." "Dancing?"  Lai asked. "Some of you.." "The others will sing?" Naerin asked. "Maybe.." "I wanna act.." Kyana and Jin said. "Oh good, 1 couple down, 6 to go." Mr. Kim said. "Oho! I'll choose Jungkookie!" JM shaked Jungkook. "okay then. who else?" "I'll go with Lai!" V said. "Ah nono, Jimin and Lai should be together."  Jimin and Lai nodded in understanding. Im saved../sigh/ Lai thought. "You and Naerin pair up." Mr. Kim said to V while the latter just pouted because he didn't pair up with Lai. "Caeun and J-Hope...Namjoon and Daeri....Ari and J-Hope...Suga and Dahee." Mr. Kim and Raeann decided on the way to the practice room and they paired them according to their abilities." Ok, people. Let's start practicing by pair tomorrow, ok?" Mr.Kim left BTS and Playlist there for them to plan and talk about their own ideas.

"Ah
!" Lai went to grab her bag. "Hey where are you going?" V asked. "Im gonna buy ice cream, you want one?" Lai asked him. "I'll go with you." V stood up and went to grab his phone and wallet. "Who wants Ice cream?" Lai asked the others, everyone raised their hands obviously exhausted. "Be right back!" V grabbed Lai's hand and left the place. "I bet my career that they will become a couple in 3 months.." Suga suddenly said. Everyone in the room looked at him weirdly. Suga felt someone's gaze and looked up. "What? Don't tell me you don't agree with me" Suga gave them a look. The others looked at each other and chuckled. "You know.. a set up would be good." Caeun suggested. /cricket sounds/ They started shuffling to the center to from a cricle and started talking about the plan.

"We're back!" V announced swaying the two bags with Ice cream.  Everyone crawled to different places and acted like nothing happened. Weird.. V thought. "Taehyung! Park my car right!" Lai pulled on V's ear and grabbe the bags from him and replaced it with her keys. "Ow! Ow! Ow! Yaish." V poked Lai's side and got a response. "YAH! Naga!(Get out)" Lai 'kicked' V out the door. "You own a car?" Jimin asked Lai. "Oh hyung, you should visit their garage sometime." Jungkook patted his hyung. "How come she never used it to school?" Jimin asked again. "She's avoiding attention." JM answered on her ice cream. Jimin nodded in understanding. Break time soon ended and they continued practicing.

"Bye guys!" Yunho, their choreographer, hurriedly packed his things and darted for the door. "Goodluck Hyung!/Oppa!" BTS and Playlist bid him goodbye. Yunho is going to propose to his grilfriend today so he left early to get ready. "I hope she says yes. The two of them look so cute together" Jaemin smiled at memory when Yunho's girlfriend visited them once during practice. She found them cute because everytime his girlfriend would be around, Yunho would always act cute and childish around her. As for when Yunho is teaching, he's always serious and concentrated. So it was a complete 180 degree change for the youngsters. They look cute together but we're better... Jungkook mentally smiled and fanboyed over the thought of them being a couple. "Ok! Head to the showers!" The elders clapped and pushed their members towards the door. 

"What do we do now?" Kyana asked when they all returned to the practice room all fresh. "I want to see their garage.." Jimin pointed to the girls. They laughed at him while he pouted. "Ok then, our house it is." Naerin chuckled. "Let's divide the house first. JM, Jungkook, Jimin and V in Lai's car. J-hope, Namjoon, Soheei and Daeri in Kyana's Car. Suga, Dahee, Caeun, Ari and Naerin in my Car, Good?" Jin instructed. "Nae!" Everyone chorused. "Kaja!" They all stood up and went to the parking lot.

"Do we have hollywood actors in our building?" Suga asked when he saw the sports cars infront of their building. "That's Lai eonnie and Kyana eonnie's cars oppa." Sohee chuckled at him. "What?!" The boys except for V and Jungkook chorused. "You own a Dodge and a Ferrari?!" Jimin asked in disbelief. "As you can see." V gave him a 'Duh' look. Jimin scoffed at his reply. "Get in." Lai unlocked the doors of her Dodge SRT8 while Kyana did the same with her Red Ferrari FF.






"Isn't this the one in that movie 'The Fast and the Furious 6'?" Jimin asked when he entered the car. "Yes it is. Do you know how to drive?" Lai asked. "Yes. why?" "Oh good, you can drive. I wanna take a nap." Lai got out of the car, pulled Jimin out of his seat and sat on it instead. "Go go, im sleepy." Air kicked Jimin. Jimin snapped out of his 'spacing out' moment and drove of to Playlist's Residence. What is this feeling?.. V asked himself. He felt angry that Jimin and Lai were already close and were on good terms while Lai treated her with such 'irritation'. Now that he thinks of it, he's the only one who she avoids. Does Lai find me irritating?... V sighed mentally and just looked out the window, his mood down and his head full of thoughts. 

-Playlist's Residence-

"Eonnie! We're Home!" Ari shouted. "Oh, you're Early." Raeann looked up from her book. "Hi Noona" The boys greeted. "Hey guys. Sit." They sat in the living room and talked about practice. "Noona, are you cooking?" Jungkook sniffed the air. "Yes wh- OH MY GOSH! MY COOKIES!" Jinnie ran back to the kitchen and thankfully, the cookies were only slightly burned. The kids errupted in laughter while Raeann followed Jinnie to the kitchen, still laughing. "That was so close." Jinnie let out a sigh of relief. "Yeah, Be careful next time" Raeann chuckled at her bestfriend.

"Kaja! let's play racing!" JM pulled Jungkook's arm to the game room. "What?" Jungkook asked. "Racing. you know, the cars and all. Kaja!" JM pulled Jungkook who politely excused themselves. "You guys go and have fun, im going to finish my work in the kitchen." "I'll help." "Me too." Jinnie, Raeann and Naerin made their way to the kitchen while the rest followed the Maknaes to the game room.

"Lai, you told me you had a mini game room..IS THIS A MINI GAME ROOM TO YOU?" V gawked at the size of their play area. The house had 4 levels, The garage, The 'Fun' level, The Ground floor and The 'Bedroom' level. The so called 'mini' game room was half 1/4 of the level while the other 1/4's were the Practice room, The music room and the recording studio. This is how dedicated the Playlist girls are to music. "Oh you should see the one in Ari eonnie's hotel, that one is way bigger. " Lai emphasized the 'way bigger' part. "Oh i almost forgot, you guys are heiresses." Suga said, his voice full of sarcasm. "Oppa behave." Sohee shoved the cup of coke in his mouth. 

"Aish! This is the 5th time in a row! Just lose already!" Jimin shouted in frustration. Lai and Jimin decided to play the 'Just Dance' game and Jimin, being the confident him, challenged Lai to break her record. Apparently, Jimin kept on losing and asking for a rematch. The others watched them play while some decided to play 'Guitar hero'. "Haha, why? You tired already?" Lai asked. she spinned and made a fast stop. "Just give up Jimin." She chuckled and did a ballet twirl. "Oh my goodness! I am so done! You win! I need water!" Jimin stomped up to the small bar and took a glass of cold water. Lai finished the dance passed the controller to J-hope and Jungkook. She made her way to one of the shelves and took out two small towels and threw one at Jimin who caught it with ease. "Ha, that was the best battle so far in 2 months. I should call Jongup and Zelo." She looked for her phone and saw it resting on the coffee table. she searched for Jongup's number and quickly typed a text. 

'Jongup-ah, are you busy?' - Lai^^

'Lai-ah! Oh nope. We're just here at the dorm.
Bored to death. TT.TT Can we come over?' - Uppie><


'Can you? Since when did you need to ask?
Tell the oppas and Junhongie to come her.
I'll just infrom the others.' - Lai^^


'The hyungs are getting ready, see you in a few! ^-^' - Uppie><

'KK, bye!~' - Lai^^

"Wait here." Lai called the kitchen through the 'house' phone. "Hello?" "Raeann eonnie! BAP oppas will come over, hope you don't mind" "Oh good, i was about to call Yongguk oppa to come over cause we have the BTS boys here. Just thought they might need company" "Ow good, the oppas are already on their way." "okok, oh and don't tell JM. Himchan oppa wants to suprise her." "keke, arrasseoyo. bye eonnie." "bye" 

30 minutes passed by and the youngsters decided to go hang out in the living room. "I'M HERE!~" Himchan suddenly announced his arrival ang saw JM playing thumb games with Jungkook. Who's this guy? Himchan shrugged the thought off and stopped walking. "JAEMINNIE!~" Himchan opened his arms wide for her. "Hey opp- OMG OPPA!~" JM ran from the couch and jumped on Himchan, engulfing him in a Koala hug. "Oppa! Oppa! Oppa!" JM pulled on his ears and shaked his head from left to right. "Hehe, I missed you too." Himchan patted her head and placed a kiss on the crown of her head. "Oh right." Jaemin stood up properly and so did BTS. "Oppa, i'd like you to meet BTS Oppas and Jungkookie. They're our friends." JM smiled at her oppa like a kid. "Annyeonghasaeyo, BTS imnida." The boys bowed and Himchan did the same. "Annyeonghasaeyo." "Girls?" Yongguk called when they finally catched up from the overly-excited-running Himchan. "Oppadeul!" The young girls of Playlist hugged each one of the BAP members. "Who..?" Jongup trailed off. "BTS oppas, Meet BAP. BAP oppas, meet BTS." JM introduced them to each other. "Annyeonghasaeyo BAP imnida" BAP bowed and stretched out their hands. "Annyeonghasaeyo sunbanims, BTS imnida" BTS gladly shook hands with BAP and bowed too. "Ok, enogh for that. Where's my present?" JM stretched out her hands to Himhan. "/gasp/ Am i not enough?" Himchan acted all dramatic. JM rolled her eyes at her oppa while the others chuckled at the two. "Hey oppa, i missed you" JM said with a sarcastic tone. "Aww~ I missed you too~" Himchan swept JM of her feet and carried her like a baby. "Oppa stop it." "Where's my kiss?" Himchan asked JM. "Eww no." JM wiggled out of her oppas grip and went behind Yongguk. "Himchan, you're disgusting." Yongguk chuckled. "Naww, Im just sweet. right?" Himchan asked the other girls who just stared at him. "No not really." Lai answered munching on her cookie. "Ok then." Himchan stood up properly and fixed his outfit. The house was suddenly full of laughter and they knew that the night will somehow be not boring.

Jungkook looked at the position JM and Himchan was in. JM was sitting in between Himchan's legs with his arms around JM's waist. " Himchan hyung, will you please let go of your sister? you creeping the BTS boys out. Zelo pulled JM out of his grip and placed her to his right, away from himchan and beside Jungkook. "Thanks oppa." JM whispered to Zelo. "Anytime" Zelo smiled at her and stopped himchan from standing up. "Oh right. The BTS boys here are the ones who invited us in their showcase." Raeann said. "Really? woah, how did you get premission?" Youngjae asked. "We first asked our manager about it then we schuduled a temporary audition. Manager hyung was impressed by their talent and agreed to put them in our showcase." Jin smiled and sipped on his tea. "I haven't seen you dance in a while.." Daehyun said to the girls. "We kinda lay lowed last month. Lai got us a gig and that's how we met." Ari pointed to BTS and Playlist. "Why look for a gig if you can just hold a concert in one of Lai's concert halls" Jongup gave them the '=.=' look. "Then who would be the audience?" Daeri did the same look. "Right..." Jongup lowered his head and the house chuckled lightly at his conclusion. "I'm looking forward to this showcase of yours." Yongguk said to Rap Mon. "We'll do well. Especially because Playlist will be there." he replied. "Ok. the atmosphere is too tense here. Will you please all relax?" Ari clapped and stood up. Everyone stared at her. "You're all too quiet." she rolled her eyes and placed her hands on her hips. "Let's have a BBQ party outside." She smiled. "Yongguk oppa, Raeann eonnie, and Daehyun oppa can grill the meat. Jin oppa, Suga oppa, Jinnie eonnie, Himchan oppa, Kyana eonnie and Naerin eonnie can prepare the other side dishes. Lai, V, Jiminnie, Jongup, and I go to the grocery. The rest stay and prepare the rest." Ari instructed and started pulling on their arms. They surprisingly did as told and quickly started on their tasks. 


TO BE CONTINUED....


APPLAUSE FOR BTS WHO IS MAKING A COMEBACK AND BAP WHO FINALLY APPEARED HERE!~ This is only Part 1 of that day, Part 2 will be on the next chapter. ^^ This part is kinda boring for me. UGH! I STILL CAN'T FORGET ABOUT THAT INCIDENT. I WAS ABOUT TO UPDATE THEN BAM! GONE! DELETED! NO MORE! Aish.. My Ideas were better there.. I HATE MY LIFE.

Oh and uhmmm, Are you perhaps fans of EXO? CAUSE I AM! AND IM FILIPINO AND THEY WENT TO THE PHILIPPINES WHILE IM HERE LIVING OVERSEAS! FAR AWAY FROM MY BELOVED MOTHER COUNTRY! TT^TT, I remember when they went there the first time with INFINITE and U-Kiss and /sigh/... i cried my eyeballs out that day together with my friends. that was a school day for us and we were all like "EONNIE! THEY'RE IN THE PH!" "THEY PERFORMING ANGEL!" "MY HUSBAND!!' and so on. good thing we didn't cry this year XD anyway....

HAVE YOU SEEN THOSE TEASERS OF BANGTAN AND THAT PREVIEW OF THEIR SONGS AND THEIR LATEST SELCAS AND THEIR PHOTOS IN THE PREVIEW! UGH! THEY WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME I SWEAR. I cursed a lot when i watched the teaser. =)) i watched it for like more than 10 times:)) same with the preview and teaser 2.

Honestly, Jungkook is not my bias. :)) he's just my 2nd favorite in BTS. My bias is Taehyung :"> At first it's because of that *flying-glasses-and-lip-* part of the No more dream MV. UGH. HEAVENS FLIPPED I TELL YOU. THEY FLIPPED REAL GOOD. then came along this 4D side and kind attitude of him. [I SERIOUSLY have a thing for weird handsome gentlemen :">] THEN CAME THOSE PICTURES WITH HIS BUBBLES AND SPECS AND V SIGNS AND  SMIRKS AND Yeah, I basically fell for him. hehe. 

ANYWAY, sorry for ranting about that. I hope this chapter satisfies your wants because honsetly, i find this chapter rather boring. IM HAVING A BAD CASE OF WRITER'S BLOCK. -.-" i have so many ideas but it's for the future chapters. i can't make these recent chapters. oww and about that new FF i told you about last time, i'll be posting that maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. :) also, look out for unexpected one shots:> 

LAST, if your bias is woohyun i suggest your read this Tri-shot FF. It really made me cry. well mentally but still. Check it out! :) ----> 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/536834

THANK YOU!~^^