Chapter 10

The Unrequited love

Lai checked her outfit one last time before leaving for school. Today is her last day at SOPA, Seoul. She had actually fixed her papers for transferring to SOPA in France 2 days ago. She just asked the Dean i'f she could continue on with her classes. "This is really it.." Lai mummbled and fixed her hair. She made sure she left image before leaving this school. She left her room and entered the dining hall, where the rest of Playlist were having their Breakfast. She pushed away all sad thoughts and concentrated on making everything a lasting memory.

"Jaemin-ah, Sohee. Kaja, Let's use the car to school." Lai offered. "Eo? Why?" Sohee asked. Lai just smiled at them and pushed the two to her favorite car. "Eonnie, you don't want to take the bus?" JM asked. "No. i just needed to reheat the engine becaus ei haven't used it in a while.. Ah wait up." Lai fished out her phone and called Jimin. "Jimin-ah, Have you left for school already?" Lai asked. "No not yet, why?" Jimin said. "Let's use my car to school today." Lai said. Even though she knew V was going with them, she didn't mind. It was her last day anyway. "Okay?" Jimin answered, not sure if he should agree. "Okay then. Palli come out. we're here outside." Lai hanged up. Minutes later Jimin, V and Jungkook came out pf the house and to Lai's car. "Morning. Jimin and Jungkook greeted. "Morning. the girls greeted back. "Good morning Taehyung." Lai looked at him through the mirror and smiled sincerely. V stared at her and bowed in reply. They then left and went to school.

"Woah, who's car is that?" "Omona, Is that Lai?" "Oh, the newbies." The school was filled with murmurs when Lai marked her entrance on their school's parking lot. Students gasped when they saw Lai was the one who drove the car. "She never used a car before.." "That is such a turn on." When V heard that, he turned to glare at the guy who said that. The guy flinched at V's death glare and walked off. "Kaja." Lai put her arms around the two girls with the boys following behind.

                                                                            ********************

"Goodbye class. Have a nice weekend." Mr. Jung, their Philisophy professor, bid the class goodbye and left. V stretched and glanced at Lai. Lai was sleeping peacefully with her head resting on her arms. V silently went near her and squatted just i front of Lai. He tucked her hair behind her ear and caressed her head. He stared at her for a long time, asking himself what did he do to make a very understanding girl love him. His trail of thoughts stopped when Lai suddenly stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes slowly. V quickly ran outside and peeked inside. Lai stretched and took out her phone. Shechuckled and quickly texted back and left the classroom, V secretly going the opposite way. 

                                                                             ********************
"Eonnie, where are we going?" Sohee asked when she saw they weren't on their way home. "Jonghun oppa texted me. He wants to treat us all to dinner." Lai looked for a parking space. "Us too?" Jungkook asked. "Yep." She answered casually and parked the car. Everyone got out and went in. 

"Hi, we have a reservation under Mr. Choi Jonghun's name." Lai greeted the receptionist. She looked back on her list and gestured for them to follow. "Here's your room ma'am, you're drinks will come shortly. Just ring the bell if you need anything. Excuse me." The waitress bowed and left. The rest of Playlist and Jonghun's friends soon came in and settled to order their food. They ate and chatted all night long, not caring if some people inside the restaurant where disturbed. All that mattered was that they were having fun. 

V shifted uncomfortably and tried to act normal but he just couldn't. It was pretty obvious that Jonghun was glaring hard at V. Lai kept on giving Jonghun eye conversations but when he couldn't understand anything, she excused herself and Jonghun and talk outside.

                                                                             ********************
"Oppa, stop glaring. Everyone is uncomfortable." Lai slapped her cousin's arm. He rubbed the sore spot and whined. "Aye wae? Just let me give him a piece of my mind." Jonghun rolled up his sleeves but Lai just smacked him on the back of his neck. "Oppa, stop it. Just do me this one favor eo? Let me have my last day with them in peace, okay?" Lai pleaded. Jonghun sighed, remembering the truth behind this dinner. 

As soon as Lai woke up, her phone beeped indicationg that she recieved a message. 

From: Jonghun oppa

Oi. I reserved the restaurant like you said. I also put the bill under your name. Aish. you stubborn kid. Next time, don't do those puppy eyes of yours in front of me. I won't be able to say 'no' to you. I texted the rest about the dinner so just go straight there, kei? Oww and i already ordered the list of food you told me. Man, how can you remember all those stuff? I can't even remember what i had for dinner last night. /sigh/ Don't worry about your bags, i already took them from your house. It's in my van. Seeyah later. Mwuah!


Lai chuckled at Jonghun's text. 

To: Jonghun oppa

Blame yourself for teaching me how to do the 'puppy eye' look. :P Of course i would remember those. Those are my eonnie's and dongsaeng's favorite dishes after all. ^^ I want them to remember this day for a long time. Oh and you're such a liar. You won't forget what you ate last night because i bought you you're favorite pasta. Anyway, did you give the boys' manager my letters?


From: Jonghun oppa

Just finished dropping it off.

To: Jonghun oppa 

Thanks oppa, You're the best! ^^


Lai texted back and went to find the others.

                                                                            ********************

"Eo? Time flies by fast whe you're having fun huh?" Jonghun said. The other young ones started yawning, probably tired of too much fun for today. "Oppa, we should probably go, It's so late already." Lai said. The others stood up and walked out to the front of the restaurant. They thanked Jonghun for the dinner and bid each other goodbye. 

"Bye guys!" The girls waved goodbye to the BTS boys. Lai waved goodbye the longest before entering the house. I'm gonna miss you all.. Lai wiped an unknown tear and sniffed. "Goodnight kids." Raean yawned. Lai apporached her and hugged her. "Goodnight eonnie." She whispered. Raeann smiled and patted her head. "Night Lai. sweet dreams." Raeann caressed her back and broke the hug. Lai hugged everyone and bid them goodnight. They then proceeded to their own rooms to sleep. 

 

                                                                            ********************

Lai rested her head on her pillow, just thinking about her life. It pained her to leave this country, this house,her family, her friends, V.. it pained her too much, but she was willing endure everything and face reality. that this is her life and this is all true and happening. 

She looked at her phone and checked the time, it said that it was currently 9pm. She let out a long breath and walked to her bathroom and started getting ready for her flight.


                                                                            ********************
"Lai, i'm here. take your time if you need to. i'll be waiting by the park." Lai hanged up and walked around the house. She went to place her letters for her 'sisters' by their respective doorsteps with a small box for each of them. Each containing a pair of swavorski earrings and a necklace as an apology for leaving without notice. She took one more tour around their house, where everyting began, and to the pool area, where she first opened up to V. There were so many memories in that house she would never ever forget. She left the house and to her cars. She planned to give all her cars to her dongsaengs. Well except for the Dodge which her mom gave her before she passed away. she was going to keep it. After all, she would only be gone for a year or a few months more. She finally left the garage and out the mansion. She turned to her left and saw Jonghun at a nearby bench in the park. "Oppa." She called. Jonghun turned his head and walked to her. "You ready?" Jonghun wrapped an arm around her shoulder in a comforting manner. She took a deep breath and nodded. 


                                                                            ********************
"Hyung, where have you been?" V asked their manager hyung who came home late. "There were so many work at the office. Oh and here." He handed him a white envelope. V looked at him with a questioning look. "It's from Lai. Give these to the others. I'm going to bed. Night." Their manager handed him 6 more envelopes and waved goodbye. V sat down on their couch and opened his letter.

Dear Taehyung,

                      Hey V. long time no talk...You're probably wondering why i gave you a letter on such an unexpected time. I'm sure by the time you're reading this letter, i'm already on the plane to France. I'm leaving at 12noon. Perfect timing right? Don't worry, i didn't leave the country because of what happened to us. I left for some business matters i had to attend to. Haa..Well i just want you to know that all i said about me liking you was true and sincere. I'm trying my best to move on so don't feel bad for me okay? I want you to smile. I want you to smile like before. You've been quiet lately and it's bothering me. You're usually not yourself... Well i just want to wish you all the happiness in the world and i hope that you're not mad at me for suddenly leaving... Thanks for the memories. And Taehyung, can you please say sorry to Manager oppa for me? and also Sajangnim ahjussi... I'm sorry i let you guys down. Don't worry, Sohee can take my place in your showcase. Just be patient with her eo? Thank you. Well that's all. I'm about to burst into tears. haha. mm. yeah.

Ps. Taehyung-ah....I'll miss you....very much.....:)


V wasted no time and quickly ran to the other's rooms. "Hyung! hyung wake up! you need to help me! Hyung!" V shaked Jin to wake up. "Kim taehyung.." Jin mumbled. "Hyung! Ppali! Hyung!" V was, by now, wailing like a kid who dropped his ice cream and was begging his mom to buy him a new one. Jin turned and opened his eyes, only to see V crying and on his knees. He sat right up and looked at him, shocked as to why he was like that. "Kim Taheyung, yah." Jin shooked him. "Hyung...Lai...She's leaving for france..." He cried. "You have to help me. We need to go to the airport. Hyung." V kept on crying out loud, waking the others up. Suga entered the room wher ethe noise came from, ready to beat the one who would shout at this hour only to stop and look at Jin hurrying to change his clothes and V crying on his knees. "Yah, what's happening?" Suga asked. "Yoongi, wake the others up. call the Playlist girls. Faster." Jin said. "W-Why? What happened?" Suga asked. "Just do as i say! Go!" Jin shouted and calmed V down. Suga ran to the others room and woke them up. He told them to change and call the girls. Jin looked for his phone and quickly dialled Kyana's number. "Kyana! Can you check on Lai?" Jin asked. "Why?." Kyana mumbled in a sleepy voice. "Just go look! ppali!" Kyana stood up, scared at his sudden tone of voice. she grew worried because of Jin's tone. She ran to outside only to step on a box. She looked down and just took the letter there. She ran to Lai's room only to find no one on the bed. "Lai?" Kyana called. "She's not there? Check her closet." Jin said in a clamer tone. She opened Lai's walk in closet only to find most of her clothers gone. She looked around and saw that it was almost empty. "Jin what's going on?" Kyana asked. "No clothers?" Jin asked instead. "Most of them are gone, i also found a letter nad a box by my door step. Kim Seokjin what is going on?" Kyana asked. "Lai is leaving for France. did everyone recieve a letter?" Jin asked. Kyana ran around the 'Room' floor and found letters and boxes by their doorsteps. "Yes..Oh my gosh." Kyana gasped and cried. "No don't cry. Kyana i need you to listen very carefully. Wake the others up and get them to change, Go straight to the airport and we'll meet there. Arrasseo?" "Yes." Kyana's voice croaked. "Ok. go now. We're on our way there. Go get changed, faster." Jin instructed and hanged up. Kyana woke the others up and told them about the situation. They all soon went to their cars, not forgetting to get their letters and left for the Airport. "Please be there... please..." Kyana chanted and drove faster to the airport, not caring if she went past the limit. 

 


Hey everybody~ I have updated~ Haha. Oh gosh. i think i also went past my limit to type everything here. I typed so fast my arms hurt. =)) Oh gosh. My story is just beginning everyone. This is just the Prologue of what my idea is for this story. I have so many ideas i swear. Ok, i don't know if you care but i've been concentrating in Lai and V lately. Don't worry, We'll get to the Jungkook x JM and other moments ver soon. :> ok. so yeah. I'm so happy today. XD i don't know why. Yeah. okay. uhmm. Bye!~ <3 <3 <3

Ps. don't mind the typographical errors. Please understand that i am a lazy editor and i have no plans on editing my mistakes. i'm sure you all understand me. :)) right? No? Okay then *walks away*