Chapter 23

The Unrequited love

RING!!RING!! JM stirred in her sleep, grunting when she started to hear her brother's special ringtone he had set himself.   

"PICK UUUUUUP! IT'S CHANNIE OPPA! YAAAAHHHH!!"  Rubbing her face with her pillow with annoyance, she picked up her phone without opening her eyes.   

"What?" She stated angrily. But she only heard laughing on the other end. "What do you want?!" she screamed through the phone.   

"Wake up." she heard him whisper. Her eyes shot open when she felt his breath near her ear. "Oppa!" she jolted up off her bed. 

"Good morning~" he greeted with his eye smile. 
"Breakfast is ready. Wash up and head downstairs okay?" he said and waved goodbye.   

She watched as her brother close the door to her room with wide eyes. That's so creepy. She thought. She let out a breath she didn't know she was holding from her state of shock and looked at the time. "8 in the morning? Oh right." she chuckled. 

She turned to her phone and saw that Jungkook texted her 15 minutes ago. She quickly opened it and went to grab her towel and to her closet.   


From: KookieJagi♥   

Morning Jjagi~ you're probably still asleep because of last night but oh well. Haerin noona called me earlier and said that we're gonna have lunch at 12:30. She said to meet her at a resto. called Viva Polo. So get ready before 11:00 ok? :)   

She smiled upon seeing Jungkook's name and texted a reply.  

To: KookieJjagi♥   

Morning Kookie!~ i kinda woke up just in time. Channie oppa called me with that annoying ringtone he set the other night. Anyway, What do i wear? Are we going to use Channie oppa as our driver? Keke.   

She sat on a nearby stool inside her mini walk-in closet and waited for his reply. Beep! She looked at the text that said,   


From: KookieJjagi♥   

Wear something semi-formal. Don't wear something above the knee! I don't want other guys drooling over you. >:( im sure Himchan hyung agrees with me. :> and uh yeah? Were kinda required to use his car. :>   

She blushed at the part where he said he didn't want guys drooling over her. No one would do that kookie. She thought. but smiled at his protectiveness. Typing and sending her last reply, she began to pick her apparel and settled it down on her bed. Then she headed to the bathroom and began to wash up.   

To: KookieJjagi♥   
Something above the knee it is! I actually planned to wear amid-thigh lengthed skirt and a button down sleeveless shirt. I should wear that! Thanks! See you later Jjagi! :*   

~*~   

"JM, you're angry boyfriend is here." Sohee announced as she opened the door to a handsome angry Jungkook. He stormed pass her and went straight to where JM was said to be. 

As soon as he got her last reply, he quickly got ready and stormed to her house. Not even bidding the elder men inside their house goodbye.   

When he arrived at their dining room. His eyes landed on a innocent looking JM, eating her toast and bacons.   

"Hey kookie" she waved. 
"Kim. Jae. Min." Jungkook walked to her and pulled her out of her seat. 
He scanned her head to toe only to sigh out loud.   

"What?" JM asked, biting back a smile. 
"You got me there." Jungkook sighed. 
"where?" she asked, smiling a little. 
"You said you'd wear a mini skirt. When i told you not too. Yah. Are you playing with me?" he asked, his voice with a hint of sadness, anger, relief and playfulness. He pouted at her then looked at the older man looking at them. 
"Hyung. She said she'd wear a mid-thigh lengthed skirt. When i told her not to. " he whined.   

Himchan looked at her younger sister and arched a brow.
She just shrugged and sat down, pulling Jungkook to sit beside her.  

"Kim Jaemin, you shouldn't tease your boyfriend like that. He might get ." Himchan said. Earning a loud whine from both JM and Jungkook. 
"Oppa. Again with that topic. Goodness." JM shivered. 

She turned to her silent boyfriend who was still pouting at her and softened. She reached out to squish his cheeks and pull on on side.   

"Don't worry Jjagi. I don't like wearing skirts either." she patted her boyfriends cheek.  
"You want some?" she offered, poking a piece of bacon and putting it near his lips. 

He annoyingly opened his mouth, ate the bacon and chewed on it while glaring at her. She cheekily smiled at him as she watched him eat while he glared. When he swallowed, she poked another piece and fed him.  

"Jeon Jungkook, are you going to continue to glare at my sister or what?" Himchan asked. This time, Jungkook glared at him but then broke into a smile. 
"No, im not glaring. Right jjagi?" Jungkook said as he turned to face JM, who pinched his cheek again. 
"Aigoo, you're so cute. I should make you angry all the time." JM said, returning the smiled then leaning on his shoulder. 
"Yeah... Don't do that. And don't tease me. That's bad." Jungkook scolded JM, like she was a 5 year-old who did something wrong. She just nodded and ate when it was Jungkook's turn to feed her.  

"Why can i smell love for breakfast? Gosh." Lai said when she arrived at the breakfast table only to see Jungkook and JM feeding each other. 
"Don't worry noona. V hyung will feed you too. Just not right now.Maybe a few minutes later." Jungkook said. 
"A few minutes later? What are you talking about?" she asked. Filling her plate with scrambled eggs, toast and bacon. 
"well he saw me getting ready this morning and asked where i was heading. I said i'm having breakfast here and he too got ready." Jungkook explained.    

Just then their doorbell rang and Sohee, once again, stood up to let the guest or should i say guests in.   

"Good Morning!~" Suga greeted when he entered the dining room with an arm around Sohee's waist. 
"Good Morning Noonas~ and Hyung, and Dongsaengs." V greeted, walking his way to Lai. 
"Morning" the others greeted. 

"Hi." V patted Lai's head when he sat beside her. 
"Go away. Im eating bacon." Lai swatted his arm away. 
"Duh. I can see that." V said. 
"Good. Then don't talk to me." Lai said, spreading some butter and jam on her toast then shoving it into Vs mouth to keep him from talking.   

"Jaemin, see that? You should treat Jungkook that way. " Himchan said, pointing at how Lai harshly treated V. 
"Don't worry hyung. She is like that. Just a bunch more loving afterwards." Jungkook said. Smiling at JM who blushed for his compliment. 
"Hey, Are you saying im not nice?" Lai asked Jungkook. He
nodded together with JM and the others. 
"Yah." Lai looked at them with disbelief. 
"Aww. Don't worry. I still love you." V said. He cupped her face to look at him and smiled at her. Lai slowly removed his hands and looked down on her food, hiding her blushing cheeks. 
"Were just kidding Lai." Himchan chuckled.
"Yeah yeah." she scrunched her nose and chewed on her food.  

~*~

"Oppa, Jungkook, Make sure to bring home JM before 8. We have some plans we have to do. " Kyana said as she led thethree outside. 
"Yes noona. We're just leaving for lunch. And maybe 3 hours more after 1. We'll be home by then." Jungkook said as he opened the door for JM. 
"Kyana-ah, are you staying in?" Himchan asked. 
"Yes i am. Why?" she said. 
"I have an unplanned schedule remember? So anytime i might go to work and may not be able to bring these two home." Himchan said. 
"Oh right. You're having your concert soon. Just give me a call if they need a ride. I understand how protective you are." She patted his shoulder. 

"Im not going to do anything to JM okay?" Jungkook said from inside the car. 
"and I don't trust your hormonal feels Jungkook." Himchan retorted. 
"Hyung!" Jungkook whined. Earning a small laugh from Kyana.   
"You guys should leave now. The drive is quite long. Be careful okay?" Kyana said.
"Yeah yeah. See you later. Bye." Himchan waved. 
"Bye love birds" Kyana waved from the door. 
"Bye Noona/Eonnie." Jungkook and JM waved from inside the car and sped off.   

~*~  

"We're here." Himchan announced as he parked the car. "Wahh. It's nice here." JM said as she got off the car. 
"Oh. Look. Sora noona's car." Jungkook pointed at the pearl white SUV.
"Haerin eonnie must be here then." JM said.

"Oppa. Let's head inside." JM snapped Himchan out of his 'admiring-my-looks' session with the shiny metal of his car.
"Yeah. Sure." Himchan casted a smile.

"Guys! Over here" Sora waved from a table at the corner. 
She was smiling brightly until she saw Himchan. She gaped at him as they approached her.

"Sora-ssi, nice to see you again." Himchan greeted with a warm smile.
"Oh. Uh yeah. Nice to see you too Himchan-ssi. Please sit." Sora offered. 
"Noona, Where's Haerin Noona?" Jungkook asked. Haerin? Himchan thought.
"Oh, she said she was just a block away." Sora shrugged. Trying hard to act as calm as possible. 
"Oh there she is." JM said. They all turned heads to the said person. And immediately they both locked eyes. 
"Haerin?" Himchan asked in disbelief, standing up. "Himchan..." Haerin whispered who abruptly stopped in her
tracks. Shoot! Sora panicked in her mind. 

"Noona!" Jungkook ran to his sister and gave her a small hug.
"Hey, you ok?" Jungkook asked when he pulled back.

Haerin stood there frozen, still looking at Himchan who also looked back. 

"Noona?" Jungkook waved his hand in front of her.
"Jungkook, what is Kim Himchan doing here?" Haerin asked, eyes still on Himchan.
"How about we sit there first?" Jungkook said. Pulling Haerin to their table.

" Hi eonnie." JM bowed politely.
Haerin snapped out of her daze and looked at JM. She genuinely smiled and held her hand. 
"No need to bow JM." Haerin said.
"Oh ok." JM nodded shyly. Jungkook nudged her to introduce her brother.

"Ah. Haerin eonnie, this is-" before JM could finish, Haerin beat her to it.

"Himchan. Kim Himchan." Haerin said.
"You know him?" JM asked.
"Yes. Yes of course." Haerin said once again looking at Himchan. 
"I mean. He's an idol. B.A.P., right?" Haerin quickly added.
"Oh right. How can i forget that." JM chuckled at her own mistake. 
"Annyeonghasaeyo. I'm Kim Haerin. It's Nice to meet you." Haerin bowed lightly. Please don't notice me.. She chanted in
her head.
"Ah. Nae. Annyeonghasaeyo." Himchan bowed politely. Making Haerin somehow feel relieved.
"Let's sit down." JM said, gesturing for both of them to take their seats.

The waiter then came and asked what they would like to drink for the time being. They gave out their orders however Haerin ordered for another person without anyone noticing.

After taking down orders, he informed them that he would comeback to get their choices for the main courses. He then excused himself and left them to talk.

"So, Himchan-ssi.." Haerin started. 
"How come you ended up here with us for lunch? I'm not trying to sound rude or anything. It's just because you're an idol and all." Haerin said.
"I'm here because i wanted to hang out with these two." He said, gesturing to Jungkook and JM.
"How did you guys meet?" She asked again.
"I'm JM's older brother." Himchan said, making Haerin look at Himchan then to JM. Well they do look alike.. Haerin said in her mind.
"How about you?" Himchan asked.
"Me? I'm Jungkook's elder sister." She smiled. That smile. Himchan thought. 

"Speaking of Jungkook and JM. Before you two start on explaining how you two happened. I want you to meet someone first." Haerin said, standing from her seat and walking towards the person who just approached their table. They turned heads to where she was going while Jungkook said in disbelief, "No way.." 

Himchan watched her as she walked closer to that person. He watched the way the person reached out a hand for her to take it.

"Channie hyung?" Jungkook asked. Making JM look at him weirdly. 
"JM, Himchan-ssi.." Haerin started as Himchan in a breath to calm down.
"This is Chanyeol. Our childhood best friend and now.." Haerin trailed off for Chanyeol to continue.
"Her Boyfriend." Chanyeol said as he kissed her temple.
 

Hello yeorobeun~ emm back~ IM SURE BY THIS TIME YOU ALL HAVE WATCHED BTS AND THEIR MV, THEIR PERFORMANCES AND DAMN THEM. I DON'T KNOW HOW I I CAN STILL LIVE. WHY? WHO GAVE THEM THE RIGHT TO RUIN MY BIAS LIST. MY HEART HURTS BECAUSE I CAN'T SQUISH THEM IN REAL LIFE. anyway....are you catching up? You guys wanna make me clear out the cast? Well i'll just do it anyway.
 
Haerin - Jungkook's older sister.
Chanyeol - Haerin's boyfriend.
Sora - Haerin's bestfriend. 
 
So sora didn't freak out cause she knew already. I mean that Haerin and Chanyeol Are dating.
And uhmm...what do i say....Don't ask why Himchan was like that. You'll know soon. 
Oh and in the story, Chanyeol isn't an idol. He's just a mere human being who looks like a tall dwarf. (Does that even make sense?)
 
SO YEAH. I SAW THAT I GOT NEW SUBBIES. YEHET! THANK YOU GUYS. :) For waiting all the time. :)  though i have uhm. News...
 
BREAKING NEWS.
i won't update for a while because well. Im in my last quarter/semester/3 weeks Of 9th grade so the tdachers gave us work....:/ i aint liking it ONE BIT. There's so much to do ugh. To add to that, my mom won't let me escape with my chores. Oh yeah, i help around the house 0:) cause im an angel. (LOL WHUT?) "Cheonsagateun neo~" AND OMG. DON'T LET ME GET THERE. BAP FREAKIN NAILED IT. THEY WON. AND AND THEY'RE SO DAMN GORGEOUS AND AND. I DON'T HAVE AN ARRANGED BIAS LIST ANYMORE. :| Dem  ing bastards screw them and their gorgeous . I AM DONE. 
 
OKAY THANKS! BYIEE!^^