Chapter 15

The Unrequited love

JM's POV

"JM-ah, wake up~ It's 7 already. Wake up~" I groaned at the familiar voice, not shocked that this person is here waking me up in my room. "Kookie, shut up. Let me sleep." I whined. I covered my blangket above my head and layed flat on my stomach. "Please wake up. Sohee's mad at me." I heard the childish sadness in his voice. "What did you do?" I asked him. "I woke her up so she can open the door cause i know you won't" He mumbled. I chuckled at his statement and turned to sit on my bed. "Well now that you know, Leave and let me sleep, Good?" I showed him two thumbs up and a wide smile. He pouted and pushed my face out of his sight. "No. Wash up. ppali." He said. I groaned once again and slapped his arm. "I want to sleep." I took my pillow and hugged it tight, laying on my bed and closing my eyes. "I'm bored. wake up." He whined. "There's an arcade downstairs, suit yourself." i replied. I felt the bed dip  beside me and when i opened my eyes, Jungkook was laying on his side facing me. "Should i watch you sleep instead?" He smiled. "You're creepy you know that." i narrowed my eyes at him. Then what he did next made my heart beat past it's limit. Instead of replying to what i said, He trapped me with his arm and leg then closed his eyes. Like i was a 'hotdog' pillow or something. When i didn't move, He pulled me down making my head crash on my pillow. "Sleep, it's still early." He said with his eyes closed. Just to not make the atmosphere awkward, i followed his instructions and closed my eyes. I felt him hug me closer to him. My eyelids were getting heavyier and so sleep got over me.

Author's POV

"Should we wake them up?" "Nah, We still have time." "Hey gu-OHMYGOL!" Someone screamed and gasped in shock. Jungkook stirred slightly and when he rose his head slightly, he saw Three of playlist staring at them at the foot of JM's Bed. "Hi." Jinnie waved. "Jungkook abruptly stood up making him land on the floor on his . "Aish." Jungkook groaned. "Yah, keep quiet." JM mumbled. Caeun stood up from her hiding position and shaked JM's shoulders, in an attempt to wake her up. "JM, wake up." Caeun half whispered. "No.." JM groaned. "Yah, wake up." Caeun said again. Jungkook shifted uncomfortably from Jinnie and Kyana's stares. "I-I'll head downstairs..." Jungkook said. He quickly left the room and went to the living room. "Yah, Ileona(wake up)" Caeun said again. This time, JM sat up with her eye's closed and started ruffling her hair. "Arrasseoyo(Ok then)" She then went to wash up with the help of Kyana guiding her.

                                                                                                               ~*~

"JM, Jungkook, what time are you heading to the salon?" Jin asked. After that awkward morning, the two then went to Practice in Bighit's practice room. They practiced for at least 4 hours and it was now time to get ready. "What time is it?" Jungkook asked, panting. "12. You guys go and have lunch first then go straight to the salon, okay?" Jin instructed. Jungkook and JM then gave a long 'Yes' and got out to shower before heaidng to the cafeteria. 

"Kookie, I'm nervous as heck. What if Ms. Kim won't approve of our dance?" JM asked. "Don't worry, i asked her before adding it to our dance, she said it's fine. I just hope our effects would do good." Jungkook asnwered with his mouth full. "I wonder how Sohee and Haru oppa are doing. Have you watched them practice?" JM asked. "Mm. nope. never did. " Jungkook said. "Hey, are you done?" Jungkook asked when he saw JM not eating. "Yeah." JM sighed. "Can i have that?" Jungkook asked again. "yeah sure." "Asa!" Jungkook happily ate while JM stared into space, wondering how their test would come out. 

                                                                                                               ~*~

"One more curl...and done!" Jinnie chirped. It's currently an hour before their dance test and Jinnie just finished helping JM with her make-up. "Woah! Eonnie, I look....different." JM looked closer to the mirror and felt her hair. She gasped and looked at Jinnie. "Eonnie! It's so smooth and soft! Woah! Eonnie Jjang! (Eonnie is the best!)" JM showed two thumbs up and hugged Jinnie by the waist. "Hehe. Don't do that. With that kind of make-up and costume, you don't actually look cute." Caeun chuckled from her seat which is behind the two. " She doesn't look cute period" Caeun said. JM ingnore her statement and went to stand infront her. "Eonnie, look at me." JM said. Caeun lifted her face from her phone to look at JM. She scanned her from head to toe and gasped. "Are you our maknae?" Caeun joked. "Should i be flattered?" JM asked. Caeun shooked her head and stood up. "Knock knock." Kyana came in Ari. When they saw JM, they gasped and gaped at her. "Yes. i know. I did good." Jinnie nodded approvingly at her 'work' "Jaemin?" Kyana asked again. "Nae?(yes?)" JM asked innocently. Ari scrunched at the sight. "Cute and your outfit doesn't match." She said. "Told you." Caeun whispered. 

                                                                                                               ~*~

"So? you done changing?" JM asked from outside the curtain. "Almost~" Sohee answered, struggling with her pants. When she came out she gaped at JM. "Omo! Look at you! You look like a girl!" Sohee squeeled. JM is wearing http://4x2dr59bnyodo3rs.zippykid.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/20131125_kfashionista_troublemaker_hyuna4.png (top only) paired with a black leather skirt that started from her high waist until mid-thigh with matching black high heels. yup, all black. "Well duh, im wearing a skirt." JM rolled her eyes. "But you!..." JM clapped at Sohee's outfit. Sohee was indeed a fashion genius. Sohee is wearing a white wife beater, light denim shorts that also stopped mid thigh, black slightly transparent stockings and Dr. Martin boots. Her hair was curled and tied to a mid-high ponytail and her make-up was dark but lively while JM had dark, y make-up. "You reeady to meet the others?" JM asked. "Never better." Sohee smiled. They then left to walk backstage and stay on standby.

                                                                                                               ~*~
"Next up, pair number 11!" The crowd cheered when the lights went off. When it died down, music blasted from the speakers and so did the spotlight to JM and Jungkook, they then both http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2Dolb1hcCU to Trouble maker.  Loud whistles from the guys and squeeles from the girls were heard from the audience, including Playlist and BTS who came to cheer them on. Himchan, who just came with BAP, gasped at the sight. "My baby sister.." Himchan 'sobbed' on Yongguk's shoulder. "Woah~ JM is so y" Jongup watched intensley at JM and Jungkook. Himchan turned to glare hard on Jongup making Yongguk patt him on the shoulder. "Calm down." Yongguk chuckled. Thought it was a dance test, it was also a recital. so anyone can go and watch them. When they got to the part when hyunseung was supposed to sing solo, the place suddenly out, few seconds later, Troublemaker's new song 'Now' was played. Again, the place errupted with loud cheers only this time, it was louder. When the light effects went back on, Both JM and Jungkook were in different costumes. JM was shown wearing the same shoes and top except that she was wearing high waisted leather shorts while Jungkook was also wearing the same outift from before which were black skinny jeans, pointed leather shoes and a blazer, he just removed his blazer revealing a sleeveless white shirt and same everything. "Waahhh!!! His biceps are showing!" Sohee squeeled. "Yah! I have them too you know!" Suga whined at her reaction. "Aye, sure you do oppa." Sohee said. "But i do have them." Suga muttered. He slouched on his chair when Sohee kept on squeeling because of Jungkook and JM's performance. When the song now got to the of the story, Jungkook opened the few top button's of his shirt while JM removed her leather jacket. "Noo." HImchan 'sobbed' again. "Oppa, can you like stop?" Caeun, who was sitting beside him said. Himchan kept on 'sobbing' and covering his eyes everytime there wa stouching involved between JM and Jungkook. "Look at them." Himchan whined at her. Caeun was about to shove his face away when Youngjae wrapped his arms around Caeun to stop her from hitting Himchan. "Babe, calm down. How bout we exchange seats?" Youngjae asked nicely. Not waiting for her reply, He stood up and exchanged seats with her to keep her away from Himchan. The song slowly came to and end and so did the lights slowly fade. Just when their faces were mere centimeters away, the place completely went pitch black. 

JM's POV

Just when the lights went off, the most unexpected and shocking thing happened. Jungkook actually kissed me. JEON JUNGKOOK IS KISSING ME! I tried to move away but i couldn't, my body completely went frozen. We stayed in that position for a good 5 seconds and just when i thought he would pull away cause it was done...oh how wrong i was. He turned me around to kiss me properly. I felt his hands snake around my back and my nape, tilting his head in the process. Little did i know i too, was getting immersed with this kiss..our kiss. When i felt that i had no oxygen left in me, i pulled away. he was still cupping my face tho..

Jungkook's POV

When our faces got closer, i just couldn't help myself to just go for it. I wasn't sure if it was because of the song or whatever but i was pretty sure i kissed her because i wanted to. I stayed in that position, slightly curious if she would return it back but when i felt her body become stiff, i pulled away and turned her around. Nobody could see us anyway cause we were behind the curtains that were drapped earlier. Just when i was about to give up, i felt her soften and kiss me back. Right at that moment, Fireworks erupted in me. It was so foreign and i felt good about it. I know this is wrong but i just couldn't help but kiss her more. I felt her place her hands on my hips making me mentally jump for joy. Oh how i wish this would never end. just when i thought that, she pulled away, probably because she was holding her breath the whole time. I watched her panting expression between my palms and when she looked up to meet my eyes, she let out a smile. I returned the smile and hugged her close to me. 

 


Hey guys!~ Long time no update. :)) Here's a chapter for you all. :D Did you like it? XD :)