Chapter 2

The Unrequited love

Jungkook's POV

It's been 3 days since i last saw Jaemin. Yes, i remember her name and her face and how vulnerable she looked. I've been thinking about her for the past 3 days and 4 nights. I mean, how can you forget someone who you bumped to, Saw her have a mental breakdown, and not to mention, someone pretty. No, not pretty, Gorgeous. No no, Beautiful. Yes, Beautiful. Sigh.. i hope we can meet again.."Kookie! Practice!" J-hope hyung called. "Nae!" i shouted. I quickly changed into my wife beater and went back. "Kookie, you okay? you've been spacing out lately.. Something bothering you?" Jin hyung asked me. "Anieyo, I'm fine. It's just.." i sighed. "I bumped into this girl and when i told her auditions were over, she had a mental breakdown. She looked so lost and her face was so pale. I'm just wondering how she is, that's all" i said it all out. "Do you feel guilty?" he asked. Do I? "Well, not really. I just pity her, she kept murmuring things about her dream... It's just, i saw what my noona was like from her. Haerin noona was like that when she didn't pass the auditions.. I just feel bad for them." I told him what was on my mind. "Jungkook, everything happens for a reason. Haerin Noona didn't become an idol because she wasn't meant to be, and i don't mean it in a bad way. Im just saying that, maybe better oppurtinities may come. Look at Haerin Noona now, she isn't and idol but she's now one of the best managers in one of the best entertainment companies in South Korea. She may not be an idol, but she makes idols. She molds them. She makes them into better people. You get me?" he asked. i nodded unassuringly. "What im trying to say is that, people lose oppurtunity's like this because maybe there are even more better oppurtunities coming their way. Don't worry, she lost this chance because she has a better choice in the future that awaits for her. So don't think about it that much and focus on our work. You wouldn't want our fans to be dissappointed right?" he asked me. "Yeah..." i said. Maybe im just thinking too much. "Thanks hyung." He just patted my back. "Kaja, we have a lot of work to do." he stood up and helped me to get on my feet. Don't think about it too much Jungkook, don't.

Naerin's POV

Sigh.. Maknae has been sulking for the past 3 days. She wouldn't get out of the room unless she needs to go to the bathroom and to eat. I feel sorry for her..Maybe we should talk to her.."Kyana-ah, should we talk to our maknae?" i asked Kyana, my 'twin'. "I was about to ask the same thing, she seems to sulk alot lately.. i feel bad.." "Kaja.." i pulled her to the Maknae lines room.. "Jaemin-ah, Can we come in?" She turned around and sat on her bed. "Nae.." We entered and i sat across JM while Kyana sat beside her and let her rest her head on Kyana's shoulder. "Are you okay? do you still feel down?" Kyana asked her. "I'm fine eonnie, don't worry. There's always a next time right?" she gave them a small smile. "Even thought it's already my 3rd time..." she rubbed her face with her hands. I feel sorry for her.At first she didn't have the body, she lost weight. Then when the second time came around, they said she wasn't on the list of choices. Then this.."What should i do?..." she mumbled. Poor Maknae.."Jaemin-ah, why don't you try asking your oppa for help?" we suggested. "What? NO! I will succeed without oppa's help. I can do this." she bursted. Ok then. Ah! "Why dont we go to our gig tonight?" "YOU GOT US A GIG?!" Maknae shouted. "No, Lai did." Kyana answered. "HOW?!" maknae shouted again. "Ok first, Calm your horse." Lai suddenly entered. "Second, I was singing when i was walking near myeongdong then a guy approached me is i could sing there. Then i said yes in one condition" she smiled. "and that conditions is if we, Playlist can sing as well." I answered. "OHMYGOSH! YEY! WAIT! WHAT DO I WEAR?! ARE THERE MANY PEOPLE?! OMG! YES!" Our maknae jumped in joy, Good thing that made her happy. We(all eonnie's) looked at each other then smiled at our panicing maknae. Feels good for her to be back. Our maknae... "Thanks Lai." i patted her shoulder. "What for?" she asked. "For making maknae happy" i smiled and so did Kyana. "I just did what i think all of us would enjoy." she answered.

Author's POV

It was now 7pm and all of the girls are done setting up their equipments on stage. "10 minutes more and were on." JM clapped. "Maknae, calm down. let me see your outfit." Lai held her shoulders and scanned her outfit.



"Aigoo. Look at you, you look so cool!" Laken said. "Hehe, thanks to you eonnie. You look cool too" JM complimented." Laken hummed and nodded. "Yeah sure. If this is you're way of thanking me, your welcome. Just enjoy tonight ok?" She nodded and hugged her. "Thanks eonnie." she said. "Your welcome. Call the other's, were on next." JM nodded and ran to their dressing room. "Eonniedeul! Were next! Let's go!" She shouted. 

"Next up is Playlist!" The MC announced. "Annyeonghasaeyo Playlist imnida!" They bowed. "This Next song will be FTIsland's I wish, Enjoy!~" Raeann, the leader said. The guiter solo played by Ari their rhythm guitarist, rang loud and clear. Followed by Naerin, Caeun and Raeann's vocals. Kyana was incharge with the Violin, Daeri with the Drums, Lai with the bass, Jinnie as the lead guitarist, JM as the rapper. Dahee and Sohee aren't performing because they only specialize in dancing while singing.

Jungkook's POV

The Hyungs and i decided to hang out tonight cause we were done with practice and it was still early. We went to a small place in Cheongdamdong to watch performances. I was on my way to the bathroom when someone bumped pass me. we both turned around and bowed "Chusomnida" we both said. When i lifted my head i saw Jaemin. I probably had owl like eyes. JAEMIN IS HERE! I think.. I was about  to follow her to confirm when Jin hyung pulled me back. "Hey where are you going?" he asked me. "Ah, nowhere." i said. Maybe im just hallucinating. Gosh Jungkook, wake up. 

"Next up is Playlist!" The audience clapped and so did we. "Annyeonghasaeyo Playlist imnida!" They bowed. i was scanning the members when my eyes landed on...JAEMIN?! "OMO!" i gasped. "Wae? Suga hyung asked. "G-girl, J-Jae-Jaemin, H-He-Here. OMO!" i gasped. I slapped my self and looked back. IM NOT HALLUCINATING! SHE'S HERE! OMG! YEY! I was practically jumping and the hyungs were looking at me weridly. "What gi- wait. Is that the girl you bumped to?" Jin hyung asked. "YES! YES! YES! THAT'S HER! THE LAST ONE ON THE RIGHT! HER!" "Ok seriously, calm down. People are staring" Jimin hyung said. I stopped and looked around, they were. So embarassing.. i bowed down and apologised for my behavior. "This Next song will be FTIsland's I wish, Enjoy!" a pretty tall noona said. The others went ot their repsective corners and started. "Woah, They're good." Namjoon hyung complimented. "Yeah, they are." i said in awe. I heard some audiences saying 'They're not bad' and some 'They're pretty'. Now that i agree on, Especially Jaemin. /nods/
"Saranghae love me, nal mideo believe me..." Woah, She's also the rapper. HOW MANY CHARMS DOES THIS GIRL HAVE?! She's Beautiful, Humble, a Rapper. "Woah, that girl is good." Jin hyung said. "She raps too hyung. were the same!" i said. "No no, i was referring to the violinist. She's good." He said. I didn't pay that much attention to the others because i was busy admiring Jaemin. 

Raeann's POV

"Woah! What an awesome perfromance! Around of Applause for our guests!" Everyone clapped while we bowed.  We where about to go down when the MC called us back up. "Wait! Unfortunately our next guest won't be able to make it so how bout another song?" He suggested. What? "Hanbonman! Hanbonman!(one more time! one more time!)" The crowd cheered. I looked at my members who had confused expressions. "Wait here." i made my way to the MC and asked "How many songs will we play?" "How many songs can you play." he smiled. "The more songs, the more pay." he added. I smirked. "We'll do 5." he stretched out his hand as a form of a closing deal. We shook hands and i called my members on stage. "Hi again. Seems like we'll be playing all night!" i announced. The audience cheered while my members looked at me confused. I winked and mouthed 'just go with the flow'. "Next song will be Kim Sunggyu's 60 seconds. Please enjoy the evening!" i said. 

After performing I wish, 60 seconds and Moya by AoA, we decided to have a short break. We were happily eating especially Lai, when 2 guy approached us. "Annyeonghasaeyo" they greeted. The kids and I exchanged looks, looked behind us and saw no one, then pointed to ourselves. The boys nodded and bowed. We too, bowed in response. "Annyeonghasaeyo." we greeted. "May we help you?" I asked. "Oh, my friend here wants to say something." A guy who looked like Baekhyun sunbaenim pointed to a younger looking one with milky skin and jet black hair. "Yes?" i asked the younger one. "Uhmm. Can i talk to her?" he pointed to JM. "Me? why?" she looked up and asked with full. "Ow!" she rubbed her arm when i hit it. "Are you a lady or what?" i whispered. "Ehh." she whined. "Jaemin-ssi, can i talk to you?" the younger one asked again. "Eh? You know me?" she asked. "Uhmm. we bumped into each other when you went to Bighit's building..." What? "I never we- oww..." she recalled and frowned. "You don't remember me?" he asked again. "You? Ah! Jungkook-ssi!" she remembered. "Yes. uhmm. i just wanted to ask if your ok now?" he said. "Yeah im fine. and sorry for not recognising you earlier. a lot happened that day. Thanks for the effort by the way. "She bowed. "ahh. it's nothing." he replied. "You guys wanna sit down?" Lai offered. "Uhh.." "Actually, were together with 5 more guys... so i think.." the 'baekhyun' look a like said. "Just invite them over" i smiled. "Ah no, it's ok." they tried. "no no, come join us. My way of thanking you." "No really it-" "Just sit." Lai said. "O-okay.."Jungkook? said. "Jo Lai. Manners." Naerin scolded. "Sorry." she stretched her hand out. "It's fine" Jungkook said and shook hands. "Hyungs! here!" The 'baekhyun' look alike called.

Author's POV

"annyeonghasaeyo" the 5 greeted. "annyeonghasaeyo. Please, sit." Raeann said. "Ok.Let's introduce each other first shall we?" JM said. "This is Lee Raeann eonnie, our leader. Yoo Caeun eonnie, our vocalist. Lee Naerin eonnie, our Main vocalist, Lee Kyana eonnie, our violinist and rapper. Kim Ari eonnie, our Rhythm guitarist and vocalist. Jang Jinnie eonnie, our lead guitarist. Jo Lai eonnie, our bassist and rapper. Bang Dahee eonnie, our vocalist. Do Daeri eonnie, our drummer and vocalist. Kim Sohee, our maknae stylist. and me, Kim Jaemin or JM as they like to call me. " She said. "Annyeonghasaeyo, Playlist imnida." They introduced themselves and bowed. "Ok. Well my name is Kim Namjoon or Rap monster. These are Jungkook, Kim Taehyung or V as we like to call him. Park Jimin, Jung Hoseok or J-hope. Min Yoongi or Suga hyung. Kim Seok jin or Jin hyung for short." "Annyeonghasaeyo" the boys bowed again. "You guys perform too?" Lai asked. "Uhmm, were trainees or Big hit entertainment. Were actually about to debut." Jimin said. "Really?! woah. Chukahaeyo!(congratulations!)" Sohee said. "Gomawoyeo." the boys thanked. "You guys are really good. You were awesome back there." Rap monster complimented. "Gumapsimida." The girls bowed too. "Are you also trainess?" Suga asked. "Uhmm. No actually. We just perform." Naerin explained. "Ohh. Can you dance?" Jimin aksed the girls. "Can we?" Lai chuckled and stood up pulling Kyana, Naerin and Ari with her towards the dance floor. The place was playing B.A.P's Hurricane and they danced. The night went on with more fun for all of them. But for Jungkook, it was different. He felt different, he felt extremely happy because he saw JM was having fun. 

"It was really nice meeting you" Rap monster said as both Playlist and Bangtan boys came out of the Restobar. "Same here. We should meet up again some time." Raeann suggested. "oh good idea! we have an upcoming showcase next weekend, you guys should come." he said. "Can we?" Jinnie asked. "Of course! You'll be our special guest!" Suga added. "Special guest? As in...?" JM asked. "Special guest as in you guys will perform on our showcase. Oho! that'd be so cool!" Jungkook beamed. "Really?! We can?!" JM  shouted. "Of course!" Rap Monster said. "Just give me your number and we'll call you about more details." Rap monster suggested. And so they exchanged numbers and walked to the parking lot. "You have a ride?" Jin asked. "Ah yeah we do. We're using Lai's and my car, you?" Kyana asked. "We too have our own ride. See you!" They waved each other goodbye and went to their respective cars.

 


I wanna cry for not updating any sooner. I was caught up with school i couldn't find time to finish it. >.< My next update would probably be on Thursday so please wait a bit till then. I think this chapter is boring. TT_TT  im so sorry. I really can't find time because i have chores and school and so many things to do. Sorry. TT^TT