Chapter 1

The Unrequited love

JM's POV

"Jaemin, i like you" Hoya told me. " I-I like you too oppa" i said, hanging my head low. He held my chin between his fore finger and his thumb and raised my head to meet his eyes, and meet his eyes i did. They were so beautiful. It was filled with love, care and hope. It's actually my birthday today.. and i receive this. LIKE HOW COOL IS THAT? anyway...We were staring at each other's eyes, then he eyed my lips. "O-oppa" i stuttered when he inched closer and closer, tilting his head in the process. I shut my eyes expecting(hoping) for his lips to meet mine. he chuckled. "Eager now are we?" i pretended i didn't hear that and just stayed still. I know he was coming near me because i can already feel his breathing. Centimeter by centimeter...almost there....

"WAKE UP! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE!" someone removed my pillow and hit me hard on my stomach. I opned my eyes immediately. "YAH!" i shouted. " What?" Lai eonnie asked. "EHHHHH!~ EONNIE~ BEOYA~AHHHHHHHH!!!!" i wailed. "Aye Wae?" She asked again. I hit her with my pillow multiple times. "OW! YAH!" she shouted. "AHHHH! EONNIE!~ I HATE YOU!" i shouted. "WHY?!" She asked again. "Hoya oppa was about to kiss me and then.. and then.. you... AHHHHH!!! EONNIE!!!". I was so mad and disappointed. THAT WAS SO FAR THE BEST DREAM OF MY LIFE AND YET THIS HAPPENS. WHAT GREAT LUCK. "Oww. Awww~ Mianhe~" she patted my head and gave me an eyesmile. I glared at her. "Get up. You're gonna be late for your audition." she said. I searched for my phone and saw the time... "12:45?! THE AUDITION IS AT 1:10pm!!! EONNIE!~ MOVE!" I pushed her out of my way and ran my way to my towel then to the bathroom. "MOVE!!" I shouted at my eonnies who were blocking my way. "THANK YOU!!" i shouted when again when they stepped aside. "Ahhh. I'm so dead." 

"Eonnies! I'll be leaving now!~ bye!~" i shouted from the door, putting my shoes on. "Goodluck!~" they shouted. "Thank you!~ Bye!~" i closed the door and ran as fast as i could. Good thing the building wasn't far from here. Sigh..

Author's POV

JM was sprinting her way to the building and up to the 4th floor of Big Hit Ent.'s building. She was fidgeting with her hands inside the elevator when the 'ting' sound echoed inside, indicating that she has arrived to the 4th floor.  She sprinted out when she bumped to a person. HARD. as in REALLY HARD. They both fell on their butts and groaned. "Ahhh." They rubbed their sore that kissed the ground. "Omo, I'm so sorry. Im so sorry." She sat formally and bowed multiple times. "It's fine.." Jungkook said standing up. "Here.." he stretched his hand out for her to take it. She looked up, took his hand, and stood up. "Im sorry.." she bowed again. "It's fine." he smiled. "Why were you running anyway?" he asked. "Oh, i have my auditions and im running late.. so if you'll excuse me" she bowed again and walked pass. "Oh? Auditions are over." he muttered. "W-What?" she turned around and looked at him, not believing a word he just said. "It's done.." he repeated. She fell on her knees with a blank expression on her face. "No.." she muttered quietly. "No..a-auditions...d-...it's...it's d-..it's done..My dream...no..." she muttered. She was still staring at the floor blankly, looking dead. and pale. "Hey, are you ok?" Jungkook asked with concern. "The auditions...they're done...im done.." she laughed sadly. He tried to comfort her by rubbing her arms and supporting her from falling more. "No. don't cry.. Maybe we can ask for another chance." he tried to cheer her up. "Wait here." he sat her down on a chair and went to the audition hall. 

Jungkook's POV

I was on my way to the elevator when someone bumped me. i fell on my . Nice. "Omo, i'm so sorry, Im so sorry" a girl apologized, bowing at me. "It's fine" i said and stood up. "Here.." i reached out my hand to her and when she looked up, She took my breath away. She's so pretty.. even when she's sweating and all but still. She has big eyes and pale skin and pink glossy lips...like me.. i mean the whole pale skin and everything, not the pretty part. Psh. Me? Pretty? please, Im Handsome and gorgeous as hell. And she's as pretty as an angel, a haggard looking one but still  cute. She took my hand and stood up "Im sorry.." she bowed again. See? She's an angel, Face and heart. Hihi~ "It's fine" i gave her a reassuring smile. "Why were you running anyway?" i asked. She looked like she joined the marathon and got lost here. "Oh, i have my auditions and im running late.. so ir you'll excuse me" Auditions? "Oh? auditions are over." i muttered. "W-What?" She looked at me with a sad expression, I softened at her. "It's done.." i said quietly. Omo! She fell on her knees. I went to her and supported her body, she looked pitiful.. poor girl.. She looked so broken.. i wanted to hug her but i think that's too much for a stranger. She muttered something about her dream. My heart clenched. This girl, this poor girl..she laughed sady. noooo, no, no no. She's crying. no. I tried cheering her up. " wait here" i said. 

I ran to Yoobin Noona. "Noona, Can you help my friend please?" "Why?" "She was supposed to audition but she ran late. She came here sweating and panting. Noona, please give her a chance?" i pleaded Yoobin noona. She was on of the casting team for today's audition. "I'd like to, but im afraid that we can't do that. Rules are rules Kookie. Maybe next time" she patted my shoulder and left.. 

I went back to the girl and saw her talking on the phone "Eo, eonnie....me? im fine...no really, im fine.....The auditions?... ahh, i didn't make it....no it's fine...I can just wait again...I'll come home a little late so don't wait for me....Don't worry, im fine....I'll just walk home....I'll eat later.....Nae eonnie, bye bye." she ended her call with a sigh "What have you done Kim Jaemin..." she buried her face i her hands. "Hey..you ok?" i sat beside her. "Yes." We sat there for a while, in complete silence. "Sorry for bothering you.. and Thanks." she said. "Glad to help.." i said. "I should get going first. It was nice meeting you." she stood up and bowed. "Oh wait. What's your name?" i asked her. "Jaemin, Kim Jaemin....you?" "Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook.." once again, i stretched my hand out to her and she shook it with a smile. "Nice meeting you Jungkook-ssi, Till next time.." she bowed..."Sure, till next time.." i said quietly, watching her go back to the elevator, and my mood dropping..
 


Hey~ sorry for the long wait. School is just hectic. i couldn't finish one damn chapter because im currently working on three stories. one in Wattpad, one on facebook, and one here. But i think i'll post all my stories here. hehe. Sorry if it's kindaa boring. Till next time!~