Chapter 22

The Unrequited love
It has been already 3 weeks since JM got hospitalized and today, she was to be discharged.     

After that night, when Suga confessed, Sohee and Suga has been dating openly. BTS's manager knew about it, BigHit's CEO knew about it, Their parents knew about it.. Even their pre-debut fans knew about it. Of course some of them unbiased Suga but no bashing happened. So lucky them.  

In that 3 weeks, Himchan has made a decision. Of course with the help of Yongguk, his adviser, a little from his compromise with Naerin, The wise adviser of Playlist and Suga, the trusted informer who revealed that BTS were allowed to date.     

And after much thought, he was finally willing to announce his decision. And so, As JM was changing inside the bathroom out of her hospital clothes and to her normal clothes, He stood up from his chair making everyone in the room look at him.   

"Guys, can i have a word with Jaemin and Jungkook?" Himchan said. 
He looked at Yongguk and Naerin who immediately got his message.   
"Ok, everyone. Out. It's too crowded in here." Yongguk smiled at them. 
"See you at the Girls house. Bye." Yongguk said to Himchan and Jungkook. They all bid to the two gentlemen and left.   

Just as the others left, JM came in with her casual clothes on.  
"Oh? Where's everyone?" JM asked. 
"Sit down. Let's talk." Himchan said, leaning on the wall facing Jungkook and JM. She slowly settled herself on the space given by Jungkook on the same couch. 
She look at Jungkook asking him 'what's going on?' but he just gestured for her to sit down.
"Well. As we all know. Jungkook is now allowed to date.." Himchan started. 
"So, after much thought...i decided that....i'd give you two my blessing." Himchan said. 
"REALLY?" Jungkook jumped up from his feet. 
"Wait what?" JM asked. 
"I said, you two can date" he said, smiling when Jungkook was already jumping. 
"Kookie..." she stood up, facing Jungkook who immediately hugged her around the waist, careful not to crush her already bruised bones.
"Kim Jaemin!!" he squeeled. He let go of the hug, cupped her face and kissed her on the lips. 
"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE. I AM NOT FINISH." Himchan interrupted. Pulling JM from Jungkook.   

"Hyung.." the younger man whined. 
"I was about to tell you my rules but you just jumped up and kissed my sister, infront of me. I think i'll take back my blessing." Himchan said, pulling her sister behind her. 
"No! Hyung! Wait! Aish." Jungkook ruffled his hair in frustration. JM just silently giggled behind Himchan's back. She found it really cute that Himchan kept on teasing Jungkook. It's like they were brothers.

"Why are you laughing?" Himchan asked. She shook her head saying it was nothing. 
"Go on. Continue what you were going to say." JM said, adding that gesture where she lifts her hand urging him to continue. 

"As i was saying. We still need to set some rules. So, let's sit down shall we." Himchan casted a sarcastic smile, setting his sister a meter away from her boyfriend.   
"Jeon Jungkook, i know my sister is cute and squishy and all but will you please stop squishing her face infront of me? At least do that behind my back. It makes me want to want to hit you for
squishing her." Himchan dramatically went on with his rules. 
Jungkook slightly pouted but then smiled after JM gave him a comforting pat on his cheek. 

"Second, do not. I repeat, do not go lip kissing my sister infront of me. Do you not know how awkward it is for her to kiss some other man besides me and our dad?" Himchan said. "You kiss your brother and dad on the lips?" Jungkook asked, turning to JM. 
"Oh hell no! Only when we were kids. I only kiss him and our dad on the cheek." JM said. "Oh." Jungkook whispered. 

"Third, always bring condoms." Himchan stated as a matter of factly. 
"OPPA! /HYUNG!" JM and Jungkook said at the same time. Standing up in the process. Well that caught them off guard. Never did they expect that Himchan would say that. 

"What? It's better to be safe ok." Himchan said. "Oppa! Oh my gosh. We just started dating. Can you not say such things?" JM cringed in disgust at her brother, who eventually laughed. 
"Oppa! You dare to laugh at the moment?" JM scolded. 
"Jungkook's blushing, hard." Himchan said in between laughs. 
JM whipped her head to Jungkook who looked away, but not after she caught that red shade on his ears and cheeks. When his laughs died down, he wiped a tear on the corner of his eye and sat down. 
"Wahh. This is fun, i should tease you guys more." Himchan chuckled. Making JM glare at him. 

"Ok.ok. But seriously, rule number three can be really handy. After all, you kids are already legal teenagers." Himchan said, a hint of seriousness found in between his chuckles. JM gave him a stern look. 
"Ok. Im done, see you guys later." Himchan said quickly and left the room.  
When he got out, he smiled to himself. Remembering those happy faces of the younger couple. He was proud of himself that he can finally share his sister to someone he knows would love her as someone special. He was finally ready to accept that her once baby sister has now grown into a lady. A beautiful at that.    
As he was about to get into the elevator, a hand grabbed his arm making him stop. "Hyung, thank you. For giving us your blessings" Jungkook said.
"Your welcome kiddo. Just don't hurt my sister. You know how precious she is to us right?" Himchan said.
The younger one nodded in reply and smiled a warm one. 
"Don't worry hyung, she's as precious to me as she is to you. I won't hurt her. Promise." Jungkook said.
Himchan smiled and shaked the latter's hand. 
"See you later. Bye" then, he left.

Jungkook watched Himchan enter the elevator and waved a goodbye. He then walked back to JM's room and saw her talking on the phone. He silently went to her bags and carried them in one hand, the other reaching out to hold JMs. 

"...Ok, see you later. Bye" She said and turned of the call. She placed it on her sling bag and linked hands with Jungkook. 
"Ready?" he asked. She nodded and rested her temple on his shoulder.

On the way to the girls house, Jungkook noticed that JM was awfully quiet. He nudged her hand making her look at him with a questioning look. 

"You're so quiet. Why?" Jungkook asked.
"Nothing. I was just thinking." JM said, swinging their hands.   
"About what?" he asked.
"It's just...everything. It feels like a dream come true. You know.
Getting accepted into Woolim, Lai eonnie back, Suga oppa and Sohee dating, Us... I feel like it's too good to be true. The only thing i guess is missing is my brother's girlfriend." JM chuckled. Making Jungkook chuckle too.
"Well it up cause everything is true." Jungkook said.
JM chuckled once more and let out a relieved sigh.

They were walking to the bus station silently when a honk shocked them both. They turned around and saw Jonghyun, Raeann's boyfriend, rolling the window to the passengers side. 
"Hey oppa." JM greeted.
"Where are you guys going?" he asked.
"Home. Why?" JM said.
"Oh good, i was about to go there too. Get in, it'll be faster." he offered.
"Oh ok." JM said. She took Jungkook's hand and got in to the back seats.
"Hi Hyung" Jungkook greeted.
"Hey Jungkook." he smiled through the mirror.

"Oh, JM. Are you ok now? I heard you got into an accident." Jonghyun started.
"Me? Still healing, but overall, im ok. I actually just got discharged today." she said.
"Where's Himchan?" he asked.
"He left earlier."Jungkook answered.
"and didn't bring you two home?" Jonghyun asked with an amused tone.
"No...hey, he didn't bring us home." JM said, as she just realized that her brother left the two of them without a car.
"Well that's first." Jonghyun chuckled.
"Hyung, how come i haven't seen you lately?" Jungkook asked.
"Work. Ugh. So many things to do. Good thing im free today. At least i can spend my time with Raeann and not with you love birds." Jonghyun said, with a joking tone of course. 
"Oh. How did you know?" JM asked shyly.
"You're practically hugging each other back there. With your hands intertwined and all. Seriously guys. Im not with my girlfriend right now, you're making me jealous." Jonghyun pouted.
The younger ones blushed a little more obviously but didn't break their hugging position. Instead, they hugged each other more.
"Were here!" Jonghyun announced, parking the car outside Playlist's house.

"Hyunnie!" Raeann ran as soon as she spotted her boyfriend by the door. She jumped into his open arms and they hugged each other.
"Hey babe." Jonghyun kissed her temple. 

"Home!" JM shouted and ran for the furry white couch. Jungkook settled her bags beside the couch and sat beside her.

"JM!You're home!" Kyana shouted just as she exited the kitchen. 
"and holding Jungkook's hand. Ok what happened?" Jin asked, making the other people in the room look at the couple on the couch.

"Were legal?" Jungkook said unsurely.
"You were never illegal Jungkook."Yongguk said as he rolled his eyes with a smile. 
"Guys! Jungkook and JM are holding hands!" Kyana shouted.
Immediately, footsteps from around the house were heard. Jimin was first to arrive along with Caeun and Daeri. Then was followed by the rest.

"Kyaa!" Caeun and Daeri jumped. "Wow, you're finally official." Naerin said with a smile. "Chukahae!" Ari and Dahee said.

"Thank you, everyone." JM and Jungkook said. The joy the felt was undescribable. It was the best feeling they have ever felt. It
was a guarantee that nothing could ever compare to this. Being able to say that they were in love with the ones they cared and cherished the most. Their bestfriends, 'brothers', 'sisters', family. This was more than enough. More than what they needed to feel happy.

Jungkook looked at his right and saw that JM too, has looked his way. They both smiled at each other and just at that moment, there were only three words that both came to their minds, "I love you." they both said.

~*~

"Ah, im so full." Suga said, patting his now full stomach. 
"Oppa, You should eat slowly. You might get an upset stomach." Sohee shook her head at her boyfriend.
He looked at her with a grin and inched closer to her.
"Are you concerned?" Suga asked with a grin.
"about you? Psh. No." she said. "Im more concerned about the hardwork that Naerin eonnie has put into the food inside that. You might puke it all out." she said, poking his stomach. 

V laughed along with the others who saw the scene. They're really cute. He thought. He sat up straight when his mind went to Lai. He looked around and saw that she wasn't around. 

"Noona, where's Lai?" V asked Ari.
"She went upstairs, to her room." she answered.
"Oh. Ok. Thanks." V said. He stood up and went to Lai's room upstairs.

He was just 3 strides away from Lai's room when he heard shouting. He quickly went to the door and knocked but there was no response. He knocked again but there was still no reply. He opened the door slowly and peeked.
"What?! I was gone for only 3 weeks! Where's Mr. Hwang?" Lai sighed and massaged her temple, patiently waiting for an answer. 

"Mr. Hwang, what happened to our supplies? We had an agreement with DT industries that we would renew our contract after i arrive. How come they stopped?" Lai said angrily through the phone. 

V silently entered her room and leaned against the door. 

He watched as Lai grunted and she ran a hand through her hair. Finally having that calm expression. 

"Ok. I'll return soon. Thanks. And Mr. Hwang.." she speaked to the phone, putting a hand at the back of her neck. "I apologize for shouting. I was just frustrated and shocked. Im sorry. Please tell Jason im sorry too...Ok. Bye." Then she let out a breath, closing her eyes and covering her face with her hands.

V walked to her and hugged her from behind, making Lai startled but soon relaxed. 

"You ok?" V asked.
"I'm fine. Just tired." she replied, placing her phone on her bed and turning around to hug him.
"You want to rest for a while?" V offered, pulling back a little to see that she was burying her face on his chest.
"No. I just want to hug you." Lai confessed, wrapping her arms tighter around his waist.
V smiled and hugged her back, tighter and more warmer. 
They fell into comfortable silence until Lai broke it.
"Aren't you leaving? You have school tomorrow." she asked.
"Why? You don't want me here? I'll leave then." V said, removing his grip on her.
"No!" Lai reached out to hug him again.
"Don't leave yet." Lai said. Making V chuckle.
"You're cute like this you know that?" V said. Only this time, Lai chuckled.
"You think i'm cute?" She looked up with an amused smile.
"Of course." he answered. Then the next thing she did shocked him.
She turned them around then pushed him on the wall, pinning his waist with her hands.
"How 'bout now?" Lai asked with a smirk.
"Still cute." V said, returning the smirk for he found this amusing.
She tiptoed and kissed him on his cheek then whispering by his ear, "now?" 
He chuckled darkly, snaking his hands on her hips and bringing her closer to him. 
"Still cute." he answered.
She pulled away and looked at him. She saw that V wasn't one bit intimidated so she just gave up. 
"Fine. I'm cute." She answered, wrapping his arms on his neck and showing him her eye smile. Making V grunt.
"Just when i thought we would make out." V murmured quietly, but she heard that.
She chuckled and pecked his nose.
"You're a ert, you know that." She said, laughing at him.
"No. I don't know that. Because what i know is that making out isn't a ert thing." he answered.
"Then why don't you show me why it isn't." she said, surprising him for the second time this night.
"Can i kiss you then?" he asked.
"Since when did you ask for permission, Taehyung?" she jokingly rolled her eyes. 
He laughed with her for a while and slowly leaned in, still smiling through the kiss.

~*~

"Goodnight oppas! Drive safe!" JM shouted from the door,
waving her hand at them. The boys waved back and shouted things like 'Get well soon!', 'Goodnight!', 'Take care!'. Such cute oppas. JM smiled at the thought. She watched as B.A.P. drove off the parking lot and to the main road and watched as BTS went to their home. Jungkook was the last person to get in and when the coast was clear he mouthed a quick 'Love you' and waved goodbye. She too mouthed a quick 'Love you too' and waved goodbye before getting in and locking the door.

She was smiling as she walked back in only to be startled when Kyana sneakily whispered behind her. 
"I saw that." Kyana cooed.
"Aye eonnie, stop teasing me." JM lightly nudged her with her elbow, still smiling.
"You're that glad?" Kyana asked.
"Well who wouldn't. Im officially dating Jungkook, Playlist eonnies are complete, BTS oppas are debuting, and i got accepted into Woolim. What more can i ask for?" JM said as they sat down on the couch.
"True.. So, have you thought of how you're going to deal with school?" Kyana asked.
"Oh right. I completely forgot about that." JM slapped her palm against her forehead, then caressing it afterwards cause it hurt.
"Figures. Jungkook and Sohee stacked some school works and notes on your desk. You can start doing them while you're healing here at home." Kyana patted her head.

After having a few more talks, Kyana eventually yawned and rubbed her eyes. JM noticed this and patted Kyanas knee.
"Eonnie, you should head upstairs. It's so late already. Go get some sleep." she said.
"How 'bout you? Aren't you going to bed?" Kyana asked.
"I'll head upstairs soon. Go. Sleep." JM said, pushing her off the couch.
"Ok. 'Night Jaemin." Kyana waved.
"Goodnight eonnie, sleep tight." JM waved back.
JM took her night robe on her clothes rack and wrapped it around herself before going to the 2nd floor's balcony. She shivered as soon as she opened the glass door but went to her usual spot on the rocking chair at the corner.

She sat down on the chair. Pulling her knees to her chest and covering it with her fluffy pink robe. She started to gaze at the shining stars and remembered all the events that has happened. Now that she was discharged, she was more than comfortable to  rest and think more at ease. 

She started to remember from how he met Jungkook, to how he became her male best friend to when he confessed and until how they announced that they were truly a couple.

She laughed at that time when they both ran into each other then her having another mental breakdown about the auditions. It was their first meeting but JM had already shown her vulnerable state to Jungkook. Nice first impression Jaemin. She thought.

Next was when they had their first gig in Myeongdong. That was the time when they started to know each other. Introductions, sharing information and just simply talking to each other for the whole night. They both shared laughter with each other and with the rest of the gang. 

Then she went back to the time when Jungkook first transferred to their school. She was sleeping peacefully when he decided to disturb her and they eventually caught on each other. Days passed and they slowly got to know each other. To the point where they started hanging out in that very house. 

Then when they filmed for BTSs video teasers. It was fun indeed. They got to dance and sing together. They got to hang out more often. And most of all, new love developed between some of
them through that short period of time. Some people would think that everything was too fast and it could only be infatuation but that's where they're wrong. You wouldn't really actually tell unless you yourself have felt it. The bond and spark was just so strong it hit them so fast. 

And finally the day of their showcase. Where everything happened in a blur. One minute they were dancing to troublemakers songs, next thing they knew, they were kissing and confessing to each other backstage. Not to mention that after dinner, they were supposed to ask for Himchans blessing but no. Faith had to make them get it the hard way. She had to just hurt her brothers feelings and get hit in a car accident. They had to get it the hard and painful way. 

But it was all worth it. After all, they were given his blessings in the end so it was all good. 

She looked at the time on her phone and saw that it was already past 12 am. So she decided that it was finally time for her to sleep.

She went inside her room, hanged her robe back on the rack and slid under the warm, fluffy and comfy blanket. Just as she was done thanking God for everything, her phone lit up. She checked her phone and saw that she received 2 new messages. 1 from her brother and 1 from her*cough*boyfriend.

From: Channie oppa^^

   Sis! Let's go out tomorrow! I mean you can now right? I couldn't just wait to tell you cause i might forget so yeah. Bring Jungkook if he wants to. You choose the place and whatsoever. Ok. That's all. Nighty~♥♥

She shook her head at her silly oppa but didn't reply just yet.
She scrolled on her messages and opened Jungkooks.

From: KookieJjagi♥

Jjagiya. I just finished talking to Haerin noona and i told her about our relationship. She says that we should go have lunch with her tomorrow so we could talk and all. You fine with it?

Then it clicked. JM quickly typed a reply to Jungkook and patiently waited for a reply.

To:KookieJjagi♥

I'd love to! Himchan oppa is asking the same thing. I mean he wants to go out tomorrow with us. We should just bring him with us to meet Haerin eonnie. After all, he told me that we should just name the time and place. I'm sure he's also fine with that.

From:KookieJjagi♥

Asa! Ok. I'll just ask noona where and what time. I'll tell you tomorrow. Sleep now ok? Ok? OK?! Ok. Goodnight~Love you~ Mwuuuuaaahhhh :* ;)

She chuckled and sent her last reply.

To: KookieJjagi♥

Ok. I'll sleep now. You too ok? Ok? OK?! Nightnight kookie~ Love you too! :* :* :* :* :* :& kidding XD :* :)

 
So, How's your heart? mine is so messed up. WITH ALL THOSE TEASERS OF BANGTAN I WAS PRACTICALLY GOING INSANE but good thing i manage to finish this. Quite long don't you think? kekeke Hope you liked it! :D See you soon!~ BYIEE!~