Chapter 12

The Unrequited love

hey hey hey~  Author-nim here ^^ I wanna know what you felt for the last chapter :( Why you no comment? :( Anyway, here's the continuation to Chapter 11. I left it short because i really need t end ths 'day'. hehe. 



“Taehyung, Are you ok?” Suga asked when V entered the car with a blank expression. V turned to him and answered “I’m fine, very fine”. He flashed his hyung a genuine smile and looked up to the sky.

                                                                              ~*~
Ari’s POV

The ride back home was awfully quiet. After bidding Lai goodbye at the airport, everyone burst into tears. We held it in because we don’t want Lai to worry. Lai is very precious to us. We know why she didn’t tell us she was leaving. She didn’t want us to see her weak side nor bid us goodbye. It must be very painful on her part. Knowing she had to leave all of sudden, not to mention for a year or more. Being in the business field is not an easy job, especially for her. She’s the heiress of everything that her father owns now and it burdens her but she didn’t mind. We just wish that she’d be able to handle everything alone there.

JM”s POV

“..Goodnight girls.” Raeann eonnie bid us all goodnight again. Everyone replied and went to their respective rooms. I walked to my room and saw a small box that looked like it was kicked. Maybe I knocked it off when I ran..I picked it up and opened it. Inside was a small ring with heart shaped diamond on top. I wondered why it was a heart then I turned it to see a ‘Playlist9’ engraved inside of the ring. I still didn’t get it so I decided to get in and read the letter Lai eonnie gave me.

“Dear Jaemin,

           First of all, I want to apologize to you for leaving unexpectedly. I had some business matters to attend to so I hope you understand. Second, thank you for everything. Thank you for being such a caring dongsaeng and all. Thank you for helping us out in any way.  Thank you for bringing BTS and B.A.P to our lives, Thank you for bringing laughter to our house, Thank you being the best maknae and dongsaeng anyone could have. You are very precious to me so if Jungkook ever hurts you in any way, tell me. I will hurt him 10 times more in any way possible. You think I don’t know? It’s so obvious you two are crushing on each other even if you won’t tell me. Anyway, I just want to ask you one favor. Please make everyone happy. Please bring back the life of our house. I know it’s kind off a burden but please try. You’re the only person I know who can bring back the joy to our house. And also, please take care of your V oppa for me. Eo? If he’s down or something make him happy too eo?  Take care of everyone there in my place. Please? I know I’m asking for such a big favor but it’s also my last right? Please help me in this..I really hope that you can do this one last favor from me. Thanks in advance. Don’t worry, I’ll visit you all if I can. I won’t forget you guys. Oh and I hope you can accept my apology gift. If you’re wondering why it ‘Playlist9’ it’s because there are 9 members in playlist and the heart shaped diamond represents my love for you all. I’ll miss you my little monster, don’t forget to smile eo? Be happy. I love you!”

Reader’s POV

As soon as JM was done reading Lai’s letter, her phone rang indicating that someone is currently calling her. She answered it without looking the caller id and answered. “Yoboseyo?” Her voice cracked. “Hey…are you alright?” Jungkook frowned at the other end of the line. She sniffed and nodded. “Yeah. Just a little emotional with Lai eonnie’s letter..” JM sniffed. “How ‘bout we go grab ice cream tomorrow? Will that help?” Jungkook asked. JM smiled a small one at how thoughtful Jungkook is. “Yeah it will. See you tomorrow then.” JM said, a little better now. ”Arrasseo, Stop crying okay? You’re not allowed to cry unless I let you, arrasseo?” Jungkook playfully scolded. JM chuckled and answered. “Arrasseo, goodnight.” “Goodnight. Sweet dreams. See you tomorrow.” “Kbye. See you.” JM ended the call and placed her phone by her nightstand. “..love you.” Jungkook whispered through the ended call. He sighed and went in to their house.

Jungkook layed on his bed, thinking of Lai’s words that keep on repeating inside his head. ‘Make her yours before someone else does, and if you do, always make her smile and happy’ Jungkook shifted on his bed and let his thoughts sweep him off to dreamland.



Ohkai, that's done. NEXT CHAPTER will rather be a...less dramatic one. :) I don't wanna spoil or anything but please look forward to the next chapter. And Thanks to the new subscribers. :) Please do comment because my mood gets really down when i don't know if what i write actually reaches you. I wanna know how you feel everytime i update. So yeah. :)