Past revealed (what happend after you left)

Second life

"State your name for the record"

"Choi Jun Hong"

"You were mister Kims other slave. Why are you defending him then?"

"I want to tell the truth about him. He helped me, he saved my life"

"He saved your life by buying you as a slave?"

"He never put a hand on me"

"How was that possible?"

"At first I thought that it was because he had another slave, Luhan. But then no, not even when Luhan left he try anything with me, like I said he saved my life"

"And how was that?"

"He gave me a room outside the mansion. I was fifteen at the time. He put me a tutor when he found out that I never went to school. I, just like Luhan, could also go out of the mansion as I wanted, as long as his father didnt know"

"Why?"

"His father was a cruel man and he feared for whatever he could do to me or Luhan"

"Who did he end up selling you to?"

"Nobody", whispers were heard.

"After staying there for three years, one day he entered my room and he told me that there were rumours about the falling of the slavery laws. And that he didnt want anything to do with it anymore. He told me that he talked with my tutor who told him that I was ready for any college and that he question him as to why he educated a slave. He brought a contract for me to sing. He gave me a million dollars to go to the USA and apply for Harvard. He told me to stay there, be better, never come back to the slave life. And the contract said that if I ever said that I was given my freedom I would have to pay the million dollars back to him. Imagine I was barely out of my teens. I signed, I left and never looked back".

"So did you know that he was planning on runing away from the law?"

"I wasnt sure of what he said. Years later, I found out that he left Korea way before the anti slave policies. After Kim Jongdae left, he only had Luhan to rely on, when Luhan left, it was to much for him", Minseok was glaring at him from his seat.

"What is that suposed to mean?"

"I think Luhan was more than a slave for him. I think that he wanted to ask him to do the same that Jongdae and Zitao did. And I think that he lost it when he realized that Luhan wasnt going to correspond his....feelings". Luhan stood up and left, a trail of whispers following him.