The present you made

Second life

He clutches on the plushie and gathers the courage to enter. He does. Kai looks at him with a fake smile on his lips. Luhan smiles shyly at Xiumin and doesnt know why.

"Hhi", he sttuters

"Hello", he thinks that Xiumins smile worth it all.

"Congratulations on your...room change"

"Thanks, Im happy to hold her", he squishes Lumin in his arms a little more.Luhan smiles and then remembers that he brought some things with him.

"I brought you this", he shows him the rose and the bunny, Xiumin smiles that childlike smile that he loves so much.

"Thanks", is he blushing? Kai takes this opportunity to excuse him self and leave the room.

Luhan doesnt know what to say. He doesnt know what the otheres told Xiumin and is just an uncomfortable silence that the man in the bed breaks.

"Chen told me that you lost your job", he comments, Luhan wanted to tell hin that.

"Was that why you dont have Lumin with you?", Luhans eyes wided.

"No. Is that what he told you?"

"No, I just figured..."

"I lost my job recently. Im working in two places now"

"Do you...then why wasnt she with you?"

"Because she was born with health issues and Zelo had half the custody...he thought that she would be better with him and Kai...because I have Sehan and that was already to much for me"

"And you agreed?", he asked slowlly.

"No. I said I could take care of the both of them...but then again at the end of the day I knew that Zelo could give her things that I couldnt...I just wanted her to be healthy", he said as he patted the babys head.

When the time came to end the visit hours Luhan said goodbye with a promise to go back, he left a kiss in his daughters forhead and another on Xiumins nose that made him giggle.

----------------------------

In other visit days Luhan explain Xiumin how his days were and that he couldnt come everyday, but he made sure to call. One day Sehan came to visit, it was a sunday and Xiumin could finally see the tireness on Luhans eyes, he had worked all night.

Their relatioship had become more honest, Luhan tells Xiumin everything that happens in his days and the thoughts that he has, his worries, everything, pretty much like before. Oh! and theres something that Xiumin adores and it is that Luhan calls him "bunny" all the time.He cant help it, he loves it.

For Luhan the best thing, beside the fact that Xiumins health gets better by the day, is that everyone else can see that Xiumin choses him, loves him and that he wants them to be a family, Luhan knows it even though theyve never talked about it.

----------------------------------

Xiumins gold was to leave the hospital in a top health condition, he couldve leave earlier but he didnt want to be anywhere else than where he thought was home (a.k.a: wherever Luhan thought it was), however the problem was that Luhan havent talked about it yet, havent say where he should go with Lumin after the hospital.

"And...and what are you planning on doing with...us", he pointed at the three of them one day at the hospital.

"What do you mean?", that was not the answer Xiumin was looking for.

"Well Im better and about to leave the hospital so...I was thinking if I should go back to Zelos..."

"What? Why?", he looked to his side, "I...I thought you both would come with me and Sehanie...Has Zelo or Kai said that they didnt wanted to..."

"No, no is not that...Its just that you didnt say anything...so I thought that you maybe didnt..."

"...want you with me? Xiumin...I know Ive done some serious with you. That Ive been stupid, selfish and childish. But believe me when I say that I have pay for my mistakes in the cruelest way and that Im not planning on making the same again. I", he looked at him in the eyes, "I love you. Ive been waiting for you to wake up to beg you for a new chance. Theres nothing that I want more in the world than for us to be family. Im...tired Xiumin, are you not? I dont wanna fight anymore, with anybody else not even with me, Im convince now that we are meant to be. Im not letting you go again...I guess that what Im trying to say is...do you wanna live with me for the rest of our lives?", he smiles a teary smile.

"I do".