Present love

Second life

"Its an angel that looks exactly like you", Sehan said as he eated his breakfast. "With a lot of pretty colors and with, like a light in the head and with wings thiiis big", he made a gesture with his arms.

"Really? But are you sure it look like me?"

"Mhm..just like papa"

"I see"

"Can I call uncle today?"

"What for?"

"I wanna see if he is fine"

"Sehan Im sure he is, he told you so last night"

"Last night, but I wanna know how is he today", he pointed at the table with his index finger. Luhan wonders why he let him be so bossy and why is he going for the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi Zelo ah, its Luhan"

"Hi hyung. Everything ok?"

"Yes, you see..."

"Give me, give me, papa..", Sehan was nagging from behind.

"Hello uncle Zelo?"

"Hi budy!! Whats up?"

"Can I please speak to uncle Xiumin?"

"Of course, just give me moment". The line went silent.

"Hello?"

"Uncle Xiumin? How are you?!!"

"Hi honey. Im fine. How are you?"

"Papa and I are having breakfast"

"Thats so good for you"

"I know, we had chocolate milk"

"Mmm, so tasty. Did you sleep well last night?"

"Mhm...but I missed you when I woke up", he pouted and Luhans jaw droped, since when the conexion between them became this close?

"Oh, I miss you too baby", the adult said sweetly.

"Then can you come to my house? Papa bought me a whole new set of color pens", he wided his eyes waiting for a possitive answer.

"Oh, baby, I would love to do that but I cant. Uncle has to take his medicines. Im sorry", now he was the one pouting.

"Dont worry uncle, papa will take me there. Right papa!!??", he yelled.

"What?", Luhans voice was almost fainting on the other side of the line.

"That you will take me to uncle Xiumins house again", said uncle was listening carefully.

"Wwwhat?! NO, we have to go to visit uncle Yixing. Dont you want to see Fanxing?"

"But I wanna see uncle Xiumin again", he pouted more.

"No Sehan, we already promised"

"Uncle are you there?", he went back to his conversation.

"Yes Im here"

"I cant go", he sounded sad. "Papa said we have to go to uncle Yixings house to see my cousin"

"That sounds like fun"

"NO is not. All he does is sleep and nobody would even let me carry him. Stupid Fanxing"

"Sehan Im listening!!", Luhan called from somewhere. Xiumin had to hold back a giggle.

"Dont be like that honey, he is just baby. You have to take care of him and love him a lot". Sehan sighed. "We can make a plan for some other day. Call me tomorrow when you come back from school and we'll see, ok?"

"Ok", he didnt sound happy. "See you later uncle. I love you"

"Good bye. I love you too"

--------------------

Arent "I miss you" and "I love you", like two frases that Xiumin had never heard? With the phone in his hands, he felt his eyes became hot. Its true, his mother was an alcoholic, she had to with a husband like his father. He never really had a partner, a boyfriend, so no. "I love you" was something that he never heard, directed to him.

Did he ever felt loved: yes, by Chen, Tao (and their kids) and Zelo, most of the times. By Sehan, now. So he has never complaint. But to actually hear it, hear that someone put in word the need for seen him, put in word all of that care, was moving. More so, since it is the first time.

Zelo finds him in a sobbing mess when he goes to look for the phone.

"What happend?", he hugs him. "Im starting to think that Chen is right and that I shouldnt let you anywhere near Luhan". He shakes his head.

"Im fine. Its just that I cry for everything, and I dont know why...Sssehan...he said...that he loves me and I just....", and he breaks in tears again.

"What?...Oh hyung you are so cute"

"Hey!"

"And a crybaby"

He rubbes his eyes like a little kid and Zelo fights the urge to pinch the others nose. "Im sorry".

"Yes, please be sorry, because how can you become so emotional when Sehan sais that he loves you, I love you too you know? And you never get like this for MY love. Im offended", he fakes anger and Xiumin slaps his arm (like a girl).

---------------------

Right on time, as soon as he got back from school he called Xiumin and they set a date.

And there was only one thing on Sehans mind as soon as he arrived. "Uncle can I show papa your angel?"

"Of course you can".