Drawing present

Second life

Sehan tilted his head, looking at the almost real size draw in the wall of Xiumins room. Theres something off with it.

"Its you baby", he hears his father say. This is not what he saw the other day.

"But...", he looks at Xiumin trying to ask something but he is not sure, maybe he was mistaken. His uncle smiles at him. Sweetness in his eyes.

The childs looks up to the pretty pretty colors on the head of the drawing and then he remembers why he is here and forgets that this is not what he saw the other day.

"I brought all the new colors that papa bought for me", he takes his backpack.

"Ill bring paper".

To Luhan this is like a play date, he left the room and left them alone. He sits on the living room to watch tv. He has made a mental excersice to aknowledge that this is something that his son wants and not him.

However the visists continued. One after another. People (Yixing) side eyes him and keeps telling him that he shouldnt let his son near a ert like Xiumin. Other people (Chen) keeps telling him to off and never comeback, children forget things eassilly. Yet he keeps visitng...to bring his son.

-----------

"He fell asleep". Luhan looks at him. "Do you want anything to drink, eat...". Its so awkward.

"Sure.Ill let him sleep a little and we'll leave"

"Its ok, you can stay for as long as you want"

"I dont want to stay long"

Xiumin just turns around to bring some snacks. When he comes back, Luhan is watching a soccer game. He puts the plate and the glasses in the table and he sits a couch and a half away from his guest. Luhans eyes are on the tv. He is trying hard to not pay attention to the other man in the room. Really, he doesnt want to talk to him nor know anything about him, he just wants the time to pass and go home.

Of course its different for Xiumin. It may look like an uncomfortable situation, but not for him. He likes this, he likes to know that Luhan is actually here, sitting in the same room, that he is here and not lost in the world, wrapped in the blury memories of his broken mind. He remembers this feeling from his other life: after a hard day of work and stress, the only thing that calmed him was to go home and have dinner with Luhan, to be in his company, to feel his presence. He never told this to Luhan, like he never told anything really, like he is not telling him now. Its also sad and ironic because all of this silence and hate is because Luhan thinks (and is right) that is morally wrong to buy a person, that he hurted him by buying him, he thinks that Xiumin (Minseok) treated him like a thing. Maybe he will never know but Xiumin knows that when he bought Luhan he was paying with his own soul and that the real master will always be Luhan.

-------------

Nobody how knows but time just ran down and, also, nobody counted, but its been many visits already. And there had been conversations and, since Xiumin is able to go out because he wont died of a heart attack caused by the car horns, there had also been outings to the park near Zelos house, there had also been smiles and tender looks.

"You are smiling at your phone. You that a lot lately", Yixing pointed out.

"I didnt know". Yixing knows very well what it means when Luhan talks with that look on his face, it means: "Dont ask". And ussually this has to do with Kim Minseok.

"I dont undesrtand what you are doing. What is this? Some kind of revival? Stockholm Syndrom?". Luhan rolled his eyes at him. "Look, this may sound harsh...", here we go, " but reliving the past wont bring Sehun back, is not like you can do all the same things you did and he will magically appear..."

"Do you think Im crazy? I know, better than anyone that Sehun isnt comming back. And I tell you more, on his last days I was even wishing he died because only I knew how much he was suffering, so shut the up!"

"What are you doing then?"

"God, how many times are we gonna have this conversation?!"

"Until you admit that you have to move on from the past"

"What are you saying? I did moved on, I move on every day of my life. Why dont you!?"

"Why dont I? Ive moved on! I found you, my real family; I found a good man and started a family. What do you mean that didnt move on?!"

"Then forget about Kim Minseok!"

"Oh so is that. You think that because he is now broken and sick he is not the same, that he is Jin Xumin? Please that doesnt excuse him from what he did to you! I tell you this again, the fact that he didnt treat you the way others did, that he fed you and put a roof over your head, doesnt mean that he didnt do anything wrong, doesnt mean that you werent his prissoner!"

----------------

"So for what I see, it looks like you are not gonna put an end to this arent you?", Chen sounded threatening.

"Put an end to what?", Zelo asked innocently but he knew where his hyung was getting at.

"Luhan"

"I cant tell him not to come"

"Really? You cant?"

"What would Xiumin hyung think, he would want to know"

"Well tell him that Luhan doenst want to come. Is not that hard"

"Well if its soo eassy why dont you tell them?"

"Because that bastard only listens to you!", Zelo sighed.

"Can I ask you something?"

"What"

"Is it impossible that Luhan hyung, actually, wants to come here? Wants to be with hyung? I mean they can put Sehan as an excuse, but Im pretty sure is not the boy with whom Xiumin hyung chats every day on the phone"

"Look I know that you love them both and that they might seemed to you like...your p-parents or something...but Ive known Xiumin, not Minseok, Xiumin and his history and I know that this thing with Luhan will only hurt him and can only end up bad. So please, I beg you, hyung already suffered and pay for whatever sins he had, dont let him suffer more".