Present hurricane

Second life

When Sehan entered the store, on monday after school, he felt like he was in his counrty, his. His eyes and mouth were hanging open as if he wanted to eat everything. Dont judge him, he lurrrvs his nerdy side and he HAS been in a comic book store is just that before he lived far away from the city and him and his papa had to, like, set a date to go down town and go to the comic book store.

But now, noooooowww, he has one just like three or four (he can talk about distances yet) houses from his house. He had stars in his eyes.

"What are you looking for, young man?", a horse voice came from behind. He looked at the man with happy eyes.

"Yes I want the new number of 'The magic kid'", he beamed.

The man knelt down just to see the child eye to eye. "You have beautifull eyes", he muttered as he carressed the side of the boys face. Even if he couldnt put it in words, Sehan could tell that there was something really dark in this man. "Thank you my papa gave them to me", he said politely.

"I bet he did", there was something in this guys expression that made Sehan feel so sad. The man stood up and went to look for the book, when he turned around Luhan was already inside the shop.

"Jesus Sehan, I swear if you ever do that again...", he panted.

"Im sorry papa, I thought it would be closed".

When Luhan stoped paying attention to his son he saw the man, looking at him like that again.

"Oh, hello. Did my son already asked you for the book?"

"Yes sir. Here it is", he handed Luhan the book without stop the staring, it made the client feel unconfortable.

"Thank you. How much?"¨, he asked with as if was in a hurry.

"Fifteen".

"Fifteen?", he was surprised. "Yeah, for this week they only put out a special version. I think maybe next week a cheaper one will come", he explained, his voice sounded more clear now. Luhan looked down at his son.

"Can we wait one more week?". Sehan pouted.

The seller cluchted down and put his hand on the boys shoulder. "If you come back in a week, Ill give a poster for free".

"Really?", Sehans eyes went wider.

"Really", the man said with a creepy gesture that resembled a smile. Luhan just shivered a little on the inside.

"Ok!!", Sehan started to jump up and down.

"You dont have to do that sir", he said in serious tone.

"Its ok. Its a 'first time costumer' gift. Only for one time", the mans bloodshot red eyes were making holes on Luhans body.

The client smiled awkwardly, took his sons hand and left. The sells man followed them to the door and stayed there for a moment.

When reached home...

"Can I ask you something?", Sehan nodded. "Dont you ever go to that store with out me or uncle Yixing or uncle Yifan, ok?".

"Why?"

"Because I dont want you to..."

"But why? Im not gonna steal anything...", he pouted.

"Is not that. I dont want you to go to places in the city with out an adult present. Thats all. Can you do that?"

"But before I could go where ever I wanted. I use to do the grosery shopping"

"I know baby, but the city is diferent. Plus we dont know anyone on this place so..."

"The book store mister seems to be good".

"We dont know that", Sehan pouted some more.

"Please do as I say or there wont be anymore comic books for three months".

"OK", he lowered his head.

----------------------

"I saw him", the tired horse voice doesnt do much to wake him up.

"Hyung?", he can almost recognize him.

"I saw him Jong...Chen. He is real. He is..."

"Have you been drinking again?", isnt it obvious.

"Who is it?", a voice comes from behind Chen."Its hyung, go back to sleep", he answers quickly.

"He is beautifull Chen. Its my angel, just as I remember", he sounds like he is crying now. "His eyes are the same, and the hair and the smell...". He hears Chen sigh.

"Who hyung? Who did you see? Is he there with you?".

"My angel Chen, is back in my life...it must to mean something, right?", now he sounds just plain crazy. "I have been looking for him all of these years and...and...", he pants, chokes on tears and sobs.

"Hyung...Hyung? Calmed down.. Have you eaten today? Listen to me. Go drink losts of water, go to the bathroom and go to sleep. Please. Ill go to visit you tomorrow and you tell me all about it ok?".

"..."

"Ok?"

"..."

"Hyung?"

"Ok", and he hung up.

------------

Its the day that uncle Yixing comes home because papa has to work on his second job. While the uncle cooks dinner, Sehan goes to wander after his homework is done, of course.

The kid knows that his uncle can get that far because he is carring his baby cousin in his belly so that gives him some advantange points.

He knows very well what his papa said, but nobody can blame him if he doesnt have a notion of time yet. He wants to check NOW if the cheaper book arrived. And so he sees the door open and he goes out side. His uncle thinks that he is playing some game in the computer.

--------------

Is not the first time that this happens to him. The store is trashed, there are papers and magazines and things torn all over the place, even bottle glass.

He is with his knees on the floor when small hands give him a stock of three magazines and a note book.

"What are you doing here?", Sehan doesnt notice but he looks like a manic.

"I came to see if my book came yet", he smiles and the man on his knees thinks that he shines.

"No, it hasnt", he cuts harshly. Sehan is taken aback.

"Oh..ok", he pouts as he walk away.

"Wait!". The boy turns to see him. "Ehmm...I... Im sorry is just...I have to clean and.. I didnt to...scare you. The, the book comes in next week like I said yesterday", he explain more calmed. He looks around because the child is not satisfy and he doesnt like it. "Here", he offers him a card.

"For me?", the boy sais with light in his eyes.

"Yes. I think itll help you with the wait", he smiles creeply again but Sehan doesnt notice this either.

The kid approaches him to take the card, innocence in his face, it makes the man want to cry, this time the boy notice.

"Are you gonna cry?"

"What? NO!! Im fine", he sais and blinks a lot. Sehan smiles and the book store owener can see the sun comming up in those big doe eyes. The little one stick his hand out to the man.

"Im Oh Sehan", the man takes the little hand.

"Zhin Xiumin", he smiles back.