Past behind?

Second life

Xiumin looks like a small ball of fluff at six month of pregnancy. He can walk around the house now, he has been a very good pacient, he took great care of himself. Of course it hasnt been his job only, Zelo, Chen and Tao had been there all the way. 

No, Luhan hadnt been there as much as he should, it was mostly because of Sehan that he had been close to Xiumin. Because Sehan kept demanding to see his uncle, also, ever since he find out the he was gonna be a big brother he wanted to be as close to his baby as possible.

Thats why this weekend Xiumin is at Luhans house cooking with little Sehan as his helper.

"Uncle Xiumin?"

"Yes baby?"

"When my baby comes he or she is gonna call papa papa?"

"Of course"

"And you appa?"

"Mhm"

"So...can I call you appa too?"

"Well I think you should ask papa about that"

"You dont want me too?"

"Any way is ok for me", he smiled at the boy.

"Its just that I dont think my baby will know that I am his or her brother because he or she will think that Im only papas son", Xiumin smiled again at the cute reasoning.

"I think he or she will know"

The cooking took most of Sehans attention and he almost completly forgot until they finish dinner.

"Papa?"

"Yes darling"

"Since my baby will call uncle Xiumin appa, I want to call him that too", it didnt sound like a question. All features on Luhans face changed.

"Sehan you already have an appa. Sehun appa"

"But Sehun appa is not here", he pouted.

"Honey I told you that uncle is just fine for me", Xiumin didnt want any trouble.

"But I wanna call you appa", now he was about to cry.

"Sehan you already have an appa. What about Sehun appa? Dont you think he will get sad?", Luhan said in a tone that edged anger.

"No he wont because he is dead!!", the litlle boy screamed at his father and recieved a very hard slap in response.

"Who taught you to be so disrespectfull?! Go to your room now!"

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Xiumin intervined as he went to check on Sehans red crying face. "If you have a problem with our situation you have to vent with me not with him!!", he said and panted. He walked to the litlle boy who was now crying his eyes out and led him to his room.

--------------------------

Did this really just happend? He hit his son? His son. He never ever hitted Sehan before. It was true that he was angry and dissapointed with himself for this, but he also knew that he didnt really have any reason to be upset or angry. He was going to be a father for God sakes and with a person that he thought he loved or was starting to love (again?). So why was he acting like this? Why couldnt he enjoy his babys growth. This could had been a drama but so far everything was fine and he couldnt even be thankfull or happy or proud. He wasnt taking care of  Xiumin and there for his baby. What the hell was happening with him?

It was nothing but the truth that Sehun was dead and, for the most part of his life, Sehun hadnt been a father to Sehan, maybe Xiumin was more of a father to him than what Sehun had been. So really, Xiumin was going to be the father of Sehans sibling so why not call him appa? It wasnt a crazy request. Yet he acted so, so out of place.

A couple of more hours passed as Luhan kept thinking when he felt sleep coming to close. He got up and walked to his sons room. There on Xiumin arms, Sehan was completly asleep and so was his companion. He went carefully closer and picked the little boy up with out waking him up, he took him to his room, to the center of his bed. Then walked back to the room and took Xiumin in his arms, surprinsingly, he didnt wake up either. He put him next to Sehan and he placed himself behind Xiumin. He put his hand on his stomach, he wanted to feel the baby, something that he rarely did. He smelled Xiumins shampoo on his hair and realized of how much he missed it. Out of reflex Xiumin cuddle into his warmth and he couldnt help to feel at peace.

Maybe this wasnt so crazy after all, maybe he could have a family again and be happy about it. Maybe it was time to let go of the past, maybe it was time to change.