Embarresing future (intro)

Second life

Hearing to Zelos reasons to not have in his entire life was heartbreaking. It made Xiumin think how it would be to erase all the wounds that the slavery era caused. Because to his friend, not being able to have not olny meant that, but it also meant that he couldnt really give himself to anyone, that he didnt dare to be loved, that that fear that he felt when he was young and sold never left his heart. It made him think that he thought that he did everything to save him, but now it seems like he didnt.

Then his mind went to Luhan who never showed those scars, who was a loving father that never tranfered any of that fear or hate to his son.He wondered how much of that he is been hiding, because he knew that he himself knew that he couldnt hide his.

"..but this one is closer the sch...are you listening?"

"Ah yes, that one is closer to Sehans shcool", he repeated.

"Yeah. What were you thinking?"

"About Zelo and his...problem", he smiled.

"Hahaha what about that?"

"Well...is just...did you ever had trouble with that? I mean...you dont show any...but it made me wonder.."

" problems?", Xiumin noded.

"No...not like that. At first, with Sehun...is not that we couldnt, but there were little things, we were cautious...sometime when I got carried away he didnt liked to be touch too rough. I could see the fear in his eyes...it wasnt nice, so we decided that, you know, he would top, he felt more in control that way"

"And you didnt feel like that with me?"

"Did I ever look scared to you? Why are you thinking this things?...Look the truth is, I realized then, that I wasnt afraid anymore bascically because you treated me well, before I escaped you made all my fears go away. We never had weird , you treated me like person, you were the one that treated me like person the most. I think you cured me", Luhan said honestly. "Why are you still worry? Come here", he patted his lap for Xiumin to sit on, wich he did.

"But what about Zelo? I thought I saved him when I sent him away...and now I see that I didnt do that much, I should have gone with him, make a family for him, I dont know, keep him away from his past, show him, that true love could happen"

"What are you saying? You did everything you could, you did save him. It was his choice to do what he did with his career. And you gave him a family, he has a niece and a nephew, we are his brothers and his parents. Also because of you he met a person thats so important to him that he is willing to brake all his walls for him. He is in the way to be happy for the rest of his life and that might be because of you", he said and hugged Xiumin tighly. "Now, I dont like it when you look for excuses to beat yourself down, ok? I dont fear you, I want you every day of my life. I like, I need to give myself to you, in life and in bed. I chose that and Im not hiding anything form you. Im happy, you make me nothing else but happy. So stop overthinking things bunny", Xiumin smiled and wondered if Luhan really needed to be this honestly cheesy, it doesnt matter he likes it anyway so he kisses him.

Luhan feels his little bunnys lips all over his and tights his arms around him. He is wondering why is Xiumin so worried about Zelo when the whole story was hillarious.

-----------

Luhan opens the door to his house with Lumin in his arms, all big eyes and plump cheeks, she is the perfect convination of Xiumin and Luhan.

"Hey uncle", Luhan makes the babys hand wave at Zelo.

"Hey baby", Zelo takes her, she giggles, she is so smart that she knows who he is.

"Hi man", Luhan pats his shoulder. "Did you know that you made muy morning?"

"Very funny"

"Come on, dont be a drama queen. So what? You are as pure as Lumin", he really doesnt want to be.

"Hey honey", Xiumin comes with an apron and kitchen towell in his hands. "Dont worry to much, celibacy is a very noble choice of life", no, he didnt chose this life, it just happend.

"Uncle!!!", Sehan comes running in his underwear with his arms open to tackle Zelo.

"Hey buddy, did you just got up?", he leaned and kissed the boys head.

"Oh Sehan you better be in your way to the bathroom right now. Your appa told you to bathe a million years ago!"

"I dont want!"

"Sehan...". Luhan warned.

"Baby remember that we are going to see Yun Myen later, you dont want to smell like a dirty cat for him right?", Sehan started to think about his appas words and then noded.

"No I dont!", he said, took off his underwear, left it in the midle of the living room and ran to the bathroom.

"Sehan!!", Luhan called pickinng the small piece of cloth."This kid, this is your fault, you spoilt him and now he is a brat".

"No, he is not. He is a normal boy, boys dont like to bathe".

Zelo watched the domestic scene unfold in front of him with an amused smile, he like this things, to feel part of a family, it was nice.

"Well now that thats fixed, come on tell us", Luhan said.

"No, wait. First of all, you dont have to have in fifteen days, I mean you guys are just starting. Theres no need to hurry"

"Bunny, I think our friend here is asking us this things because there is a NEED to have in fifteen days", Luhan pointed out.

"No, I know that hyung, is just that I need to be prepared, I know the situation of me been a is already very stupid. I dont want to add to that...well anything else because its already bad"

"Also on the phone you said the he is 'in love with a maniac'...wich I asume its me..."

"Sorry I didnt mean it to come out that way..."

"No, is not for that...but, I just wanted to know...what kind of relation did you agreed on, because you seemed to be sure that he doesnt love you and that worries me. I mean you are about to share with him something very important...", Zelo sighed.

"I know, but I also know that Im not a fifteen year old maiden, I wanna do this for me. To end with...a part of my life and Kai...he might not be head over heels for me, but he is a good guy and cares for me, also he wants to give us a chance, at least Im sure of thaat".