When does the future come?

Second life

Xiumin woke up to the whispers of a familiar voice. Sehan was talking to his belly, he does that a lot and the baby likes it, he can tell.

"What are you doing?", he asks with a horse voice and the boy looks up at him, but is not him who answers.

"Hes been like that for an hour I think", Luhans voice comes from behind him and he realizes that he is being huged. Sehan is starlet by his fathers voice and tries to hide under the belly, Xiumin pats his head, the child is afraid.

"What are you doing?", he asks again as he sits, Sehan hugs him and tugs him as if he wants to drag him away from Luhans grasp. "Hey its ok. Look papa brought us here so we could sleep better", he tries to reason with the boy who shakes his head. Xiumin turns to look at Luhan. Luhan sits up and tries to reach for his son but the kid jumps of bed and runs out to his room, his door sounds loud in the small house.

Xiumin looks at Luhan panicking. "Dont worry, I have a spare key to his room". He gets up to get the key and walks to the room with Xiumin following close.

He knocks once. "Baby, open the door", he tries.

"Come on baby dont make uncle worry, open the door". Xiumin butts in. Luhan shrugs and unlocks the door. His son runs to his closet, but he catches him.

"No, listen..Sehan stop moving", he finally lets him go and he flies to Xiumins arms and then hides behind him.

"Honey, please dont hide...papa wont hit you"

"Yes you will", the boy answers from behind Xiumin, who glares at Luhan and then speaks. "You better fix this, this child is your last trace of Sehun and all you are doing is pushing him away. Whats wrong with you? If you love Sehun so much you should love his child just as much", he sounded a little hurt Luhan could tell.

"Baby, give papa a chance. He really wont hurt you. Im here, I wont let him", Xiumin talks to the boy and he slowlly come out from his spot and looks up at his father.

"First", Luhan starts, "I wanna say Im sorry. I know I never hitted you before and I promise you Ill never do it again. But I also want you to know that I wont let you forget who your father is....", he then looks at Xiumin who is not looking back. "...however, I do undestand that you love Xiumin and your litlle sibling whos gonna be calling him appa, so you are family...and you can call him whatever you want...if Xiumin wants too". The little boys face lits up and looks at Xumin.

"I already told that you can call me whatever you want", he sais as he pats the boys head.

___________

The both of them spend the rest of the day palying with Sehan and just pempering him. In the afternoon Yixing, Yifan and Fanxing came to visit. Of course Xiumins presence wasnt a good surprise for Yixing.

"Wow you are so big now", Yifan commented and patted Xiumins stomach. He saw him pout a little. "Oh! I didnt mean you are fat...just you look healthy...You were really too thin before...", Xiumin smiles. Yixing didnt even bother to say hi.

"Appa is very cute", Sehan came out to greet his uncles.

"Of course he is", Yifan said, but Yixing was having mini as soon as he heard the word.

"How did you called him?", the tone of his voice sounded so much like Luhans last night that Sehans eyes started to get teary.

"Appa, and papa let me", he said and ran to his father who was coming from storing Fanxings baby bag.

"You let him call that 'appa'?", oh the headache.

"Yixing", Luhan warns.

"The level of your insanity...", he shakes his head and walks farder in.

"If you are gonna be like this all afternoon you better leave", Luhan stops him with the harshest words he is ever said to his brother. "I wont have you put my child in danger, he cant be stressed, so if you are not gonna behave or if you feel uncomfortable being here and you are gonna say it every two seconds, better leave". Yixing cant believe, his brother is taking the side of his captor...well they already made baby together. He lowers his head, he is not gonna let that man break them apart again.

"Alright. Im sorry", he bows to his brother, not Xiumin.

__________________

They spend somewhat of a comfortable afternoon/night, they stay for dinner. When they finish Yixing offers to wash the dishes and Xiumin follows him to the kitchen.

"He is really doing this for the baby and Sehan, not for me. So you dont have to worry", and Yixing turns to him with a look in his eyes that sparks nothing but hate.

"How does it feel to have all that you wanted all your life?", he smirks.

"I dont have everything I want"

"Really, you own my brother from the moment you bought him, so I think you have accomplished your task", Xiumin doesnt know what to say to him, he never owned Luhan, not even now.

"I never owned your brother"

"Really? What was that of putting money in exchange to have a permanent hole to ?"

"I did that to satisfy my fathers wishes"

"Is that so? And your father asked you to him with out his concent as well...I see", Xiumin couldnt say that he did that out of love and devotion, that he gave himself and that it was the same as jumping from a cliff.

"I know I dont have the right to ask anything from you, but...I feel like I have to", Yixing turns to him from the dishes once more, a look of disbelief in his eyes. "This mans nerve to ask something from me", he thought.

"You have make your self very clear on your...dislike of me...but I wonder if you would be able to love my child as much as you love Sehan. Can you love my baby as your own family? It is your brothers child after all. I dont want your aprouval, I know I have to pay for my sins...but this child has nothing to do with the past...this child is pure even if it is inside a monster like me...so can you please love him or her as your own?"

To say that Yixing was surprised by the statment was a lie. He couldnt say anything to that, he couldnt, he cant hate a child, even if it is the result f his btothers poor judgment. He was surprised by the request and offput by the sadness on Xiumins voice. He couldnt do anything else but nod, like a robot.

"Thank you"