Clear future?

Second life

Even though most of the people was against this, Luhan still couldnt understand what was so wrong. Why his brother couldnt see that Xiumin wanst the monster that he thought. There were, actually many good things about him, he was gentle, sweet, cute? He spoke softly and kindly.

No, he wasnt the man he knew, the uptight politician wannabe that spoke elocuently about the problems of his country with reporters and goverment representatives. He wasnt either the driven bussiness man that would pass his competitors with a smart strategy. There were no traces of such man, Kim Minseok, was no longer around. Instead, Xiuman was all honey on the inside and cristal on the outside. The most honest person he has met, wearing his feelings on the skin, unable to ever hide them. Also he looked so fragile that all anyone could do was to want to protect him. In adition to this, the man that he met in the comic book store wasnt there either, that crazy looking guy with a murderes look, the one that was ready to punch or kill, the one that smeled of alcohol, he was gone too. All of this things Luhan noticed, but he didnt dare to tell himself that he actually liked them. There was just one thing that he knew he liked and that was the way Sehan felt around Xiumin. Sehans life wasnt eassy, he didnt have a father, they werent rich, the father that he did have was half broken as well, carrying the shadow of the past in his shoulders. All of this things made him as dark as the world the adults around him lived in. He was to madure for his age, he knew to many things that he shouldnt. But ever since Xiumin was with him, he became more childlike, laughing freely, giving kisses and hugs to anyone that wanted. Luhan thought that right now his son was happy, really happy.

------------

"Do you see what you are doing?", Yixing asked one day, new years eve was comming.

"What am I doing?"

"The other day Sehan told Yifan that he wanted to live with that man and you, so that he could be like Fanxing and have two fathers, a family"

"And?"

"You are creating false spectations on him"

"And what if its not false?"

"What are you saying?"

"What if I want Xiumin to be in our lives like that? What if I also think of family when I see him?" Yixing was about to faint.

"You cant possibly be serious"

"Look Yixing, you are my brother and I love you, but you know nothing about him, mostly because you wanted it that way. So you cant know how he is nor what he means to us". The younger mans eyes went wide. Is madness contagious?

---------

The talk only served Luhan to decide his next course of action and he was going to go throug it no matter what. Now it was clear to him, what he needed to do for his son, what he needed to do to move on, to exchange so much for something better, brighter, new.

"Hello"

"Hi"

"Something happend to Sehan?"

"No, I just talked to my brother and. . .I. . .was thinking about. . .well you and me and I was wondering if you want to have diner sometime". A chucle was heard.

"We are gonna have diner on saturday. You forgot? After Sehans recital"

"Oh, yeah, I know. I was just thinking maybe. . .a diner for. . .just us. A date".