What is present?

Second life

"Master calls you to his studio", the Kims buttler informed Luhan who did as he was told.

"Oh Luhan come in please", his master made a gesture for him to enter, he saw another man inside, he didnt like it. Other man with his master, thats not a good sign. "This is mister Lee Jinki", the man made a gesture with his head, nobody bows to a slave, Luhan did bow. "Do you remember the other day when you told me that you wanted to know what was that book about? Well, mister Lee here, will help you with that, he will be your tutor, he will teach you to read and write korean. How does it sound?", Minseok smiled proudly at him. Luhan couldnt believe it, there must be a catch, right?

"Mmaster..", he said in a small voice.

"Hm? Are you not happy?"

"No, is not that, I just wanted to know what I have to do in exchange for mister Lees services...", Minseoks eyes widend.

"Nothing. Its me who has to do, I have to pay him. In exchange, you only have to learn", he carresed Luhans soft cheek and took some time to stare into his eyes.

Luhan woke up from his dreamed memory. Kim Minseok was laying next to him right now, the size of his cheeks looked very much like in those years. He didnt want to wake him up, but he wanted to touch his belly, feel his baby. He sat carefully in bed and lean closer to kiss the belly. The motion woke Xiumin up and soon Luhan felt a hand running through his hair.  He lifted his head and took the hand. "Good morning", he said as he kissed it.

"Hi", Xiumin answered as Luhan intertwined their hands.

"What do you want for breakfast?"

"Its ok I can eat at home, dont you have to go to work?"

"But youll have to breakfast alone at home"

"Oh no, Kai must be there already"

"Kai?"

"Is the nurse that Zelo hired to take car of me"

"Oh...but you are fine now, right?", Luhan asked as he help him stand and passed him his clothes.

"Yes, but Zelo doesnt want me to be alone. Kai helps me with the cores and we ejercise, he gives me massages...those things"

"Mhm...I see"

-------------------------

After taking Sehan to school, Luhan took Xiumin to his house and for some reason (that confused Xiumin a lot) never let go of his hand, he opened door for him and punched the code of his apartment door, except he didnt have time because someone else opened for him.

"Hello! Welcome back", the young, very young and handsome, very handsome, man streched a hand to Xiumin.

"Hi!", Xiumin beamed at the guy. "This is Kai", he said to Luhan.

"Good morning", Kai bow.

"This is Luhan, he is..."

"The babies father", he said in a very serious tone.

"I see", Kai answered dryly. He took the bag from Luhan hand, manhandled Xiumin to enter the house and... "Thank you Ill take it from here", he said and traid, traid to shut the door on Luhans face but the other stop it.

"Hey. Dont I get to say goodbye?", he smiled at Xiumin who looked at him confused.

"Ssure", he step ahead of Kai and Luhan did something that he hadnt done in a long long time, he kissed him, hard and long on the mouth.

"Goodbye, take care", carresed the belly a little.

"", thats what Xiumin and Kai thought at the same time with out knowing.

------------------------

It was already night and Luhan couldnt take off his mind the image of that man, nor this stupid feeling. Also his head was not working right ever since saturday, it was showing him images, memories that he didnt know he had about his past life with Kim Minseok. It was like the pieces were falling into place. The signs that Kim Minseok sended that he never really saw, that he didnt want to see.

Also he did admit that he liked Xiumin to stay for the weekend, how happy Sehan was...before he ruined all and after he fixed it. He thought again about the possibility of having a family, well he was gonna have one no matter what a baby was on the way, but he thought about enjoying, about loving, about being loved...he sighed, now he misses Xiumin. Why was he being so childish?!!!

"I can see your struggle", his brothers voice comes from behind. Yixing practically comes everyday to visit.

"What do you think is nurses job?"

"Eh?"

"If you hire a nurse to take care of Yifan, what would you spect the nurse to do?"

"Ehmm...I dont know, give him his medicins? What are talking about?"

"Exactly! Thats a proper task for a nurse isnt it?"

"I guess? Whats this about?"

"Did you know that Xiumin has nurse?"

"Yes, ehm Zelo hired one after YOU said that couldnt take care of him...so?"

"Right I said that but I didnt spected that the nurse would be touching him"

"Well for the first part of his pregnancy he couldnt move to much so you have spected that the nurse would be bathing him and... ", Luhans eyes shoot open as if he had seen horror to its face. "...what? Is the truth".

Kai, what kind of name is Kai? Touching, bathing, holding hands...Luhans face started to get full of shadows.

"If you wnat my opinion..you look and sound like a jealous boyfriend"

"What?! NO Im not. Im just thinking that I dont know if thats the job of a nurse...why the hell would Xiumin need masages for? Ah?"

"Hahahaha...oh c'mon Luhan youve been pregnant you know everything hurts, of course he needs masages, plus he has to be at a state of eternal traquility. You said so yourself the other day. Also if you are so worry about what the nurse does to your Xiumin, bring him here, Zelo will pay the nurse anyway. So when you come home from work you can bathe him and touch him and...Ow!", Luhan hit the back of his head.

"Smart ".