Clear future? 3

Second life

"Could you please stop this?"

"What?"

"You sigh every two minutes and is not cute". Yixing looks at his husband with a I dont know what to do look. "Your brother seems happy and Sehan too. That man cant hurt a fly. Honestly when was the last time you saw Sehan so relax and your brother so content with his life?"

"I know its just that I dont, I cant understand this. If I knew that he was planning on starting a new couple I wouldve think of introducing someone to him, a better person. And I feel so bad, because it was me who told him to come to live in the city and this happens..."

"You are exagerating really. Look at what happend", Yifan points at Luhan and Sehan who cant stop screaming over to whom Xiumin (who is inbetween them) belongs. "They are happy, thats not bad, you should be proud instead. Weve talked about this, even regarding your situation, how to turn the past into a good present and a better future, not to just move on and pretend that any of it happend"

Yixing knows that his husband is right, and to be honest, he can see that Sehan is the happiest hes ever seen him...and, well, his brother too. And he was making an efforts, if not, he wount invite Xiumin for lunch at his house where his son was. Still, he couldnt stop worrying.

-------------------------------

Xiumin was smilling when they went back to Luhans and put Sehan to sleep. The, now, couple sat on the couch for a tea and a coffee.

"Did you have a good time?", Luhan asked and patted the others knee, wich got him blushing and tensing his leg. "How silly". "You are so cute when you get like that", he arranged a hair behind Xiumins ear.

"Lll...like ww what?", Luhan chuckled.

"Like that all shy and blushed", he lean forward, his face inches from the others. Xiumin smiled and lower his head, flustered by the closeness. "You can tell right?"

"Tell what?", he wasnt looking.

"That Im dying to kiss you". Xiumins head shot up to find Luhans gaze, he held his sight as if saying "Do it then".

Luhan got the code and went for it. At first it was like a press, lips on lips. Then two presses and a peck sound. Then Luhan captured Xiumins lip with his. Then he tilted his head and let his tongue snicked on Xiumins lips, who opened his mouth.

It was like slow motion. The way their heads moved, how the hands started to find places of eachothers bodies, blindly. It was a long kiss that ended when Xiumin noticed that he was gasping for air, not in a romantic way, but in very real way. Luhan rested his head on his shoulders and carresed the other side of his head with his fingers. His arm wrapped around Xiumin and movind up and down on his back to calm him.

"Please dont tell me that Im about to kill you with a kiss". He heard a small giggle. "Mhmm...someone is a little tease...", Luhan faces him and pecks his lips again, Xiumin goes red.

Many kisses came after that, but besides the first one, another memorable was the day that Sehan saw them.

"Noooooooooooo!!!!!!! Go awayyyyyyyyy. Leave him! Leave Him!!!!", he lounched at his father, fists in a little ball and hitting with all his power. For some reason the image of Luhan cornering Xiumin against the kitchen counter seemed to violent to the boy.

"Sehan stop! Whats wrong with you?!", the father held his boys arms up, but he was kicked.

"No, baby, dont do that!", Xiumin called and hugged him from the back. "Come here, Im fine he wasnt doing anything bad to me...he wouldnt", Sehan was panting and glaring at his father. "Look at me, baby. Look Im fine, see?", he smiled at the child who took a deep breath and turned to look at his father.

"What where you doing?", he asked Luhan.

"We were...", he looked at Xiumin, "...kkissing...". The look on the boys eyes was priceless, he turned again to look at Xiumin.

"Kissing?", he asked him.

"Yeah, is that not ok with you?", the uncle asked back.

"Like uncle Yifan and uncle Yixing?". "", Luhan thought.

"Yyyyyeah...I guess..."

"Really?", Xiumin sent an SOS to Luhan with his eyes.

"Yes Sehan, kissing". All the lines in Sehans face changed and became the biggest smile ever, wich earned a conserned look from his elders.

"Soo...are you like them, now?", he asked in a whisper.

"Nnno, we are not married, so we are not like them...", Xiumin smiled at Luhan, it was ok.

"But they kissed like that too", he pouted.

"Yes, because they are also boyfriends...lllike us", he pointed at himself and Xiumin.

"You are boyfriends?!!", he sounded happy.

"Yes, we are. Right?", Xiumin nodded, a shy shade of red spread on his cheeks.

Sehan ran again to Xiumins arms and hugged him tightly. Then he proceed to bombard him with questions such as if he was going to stay at their house now, when were they gonna get married, because everybody knows that after boyfriends comes marriage. Then his uncle stops him.

"You havent apologized to your father, he did nothing wrong and you punched and kicked him. He might be hurt you know? He is old", he whispered to the little boy.

"Im sorry papa",he held his arms up to said man.

"I dont know...you hit me pretty hard", he faked sadness.

"Luhaaann..."

"OK, ok, I forgive you", he picked up Sehan. "Im offended, why did you think I was gonna hurt him?", he pouted.

"You were squishing him, thats why"

"Oh..I see. Well know this: I would never, ever hurt Xiuminie. I promise".