Clear future? 5

Second life

So many mornings Sehan found Xiumin in his house and he loved it. And not only him, Xiumin also loved it because it meant nights of hot, passionate and...hot love making. No, he wasnt with Luhan for the , but their ual chemestry was intact, it was the only thing that hasnt change between them, so yeah sue him, he enjoys it. And he knows Luhan also does.

Luhan doesnt say it but it kinds of surprised him how good he is taking all of this, how natural it is to tressure Xiumin, to care for him, to sleep with him, how eassy it is to share his life with him, something that he never thought could happend again. This relationship had made him feel young again and full of a kind of hope that he lost along with Sehun. It was as if it had taken some weight off his shoulders, maybe because he felt that he could also share the responsabilitty of raising Sehan or because ha had another adult in whom to trust with his everyday worries. Maybe  the key was in the fact that said adult was caring and loving with him, it also helped that said adult was really good in bed and that was a stress reliever that he hadnt used in very long time so...yeah, that.

Nobody really paid many attention to anything, it was life just happening, a full time job, the things were unvolving as they were happening. Also why analize love. Of course is not like anyone ever mentioned it.

-------------

It was a thursday that Xiumin finally took notice that his feelings were all over the place, he was crying more often than not and getting angry for whatever reason, he was doing therapy, he had his medicins, he couldnt understand why the cronic meltdown.

He was with Chen, visiting the new baby and the girls when it happend. He was fine one second and at the next he was on the floor passed out. Chen freaked out, after all he was alone with three kids. The ambulance came and took all of them to the hospital. Once Xiumin was awake and the doctor told him the news, he started to cry and he wouldnt stop, not happy tears, but sad and angsty tears, as if something was really wrong. Chen could only imagined what was on his hyungs head and it only made him hate Luhan more.

When said man finally arrieved he was recieved by a daedly glare by Chen and a heartbreaking sight of Xiumin crying as if it was the end of the world.

"What happend?", he said as he approached the bed, thats when Xiumin noticed his presence and started to cry even harder. Luhan freaked out. "Bunny what happend? Whats happening?", he looked at Chen.

"Thats the exact same thing I wouldl like to know. He is pregnant and crying like he was just told that he has terminal cancer, so I guess the crying has something to do with you, because everytime he is sad it has to do with you!".

"You are pregnant?", that wasnt the reaction nor the kind of look that Chen was waitting for (or maybe yes). Xiumin noded and then went into frenzy of words.

"Im sorry, Im really sorry. I didnt know I could, I honestly didnt I just...Im sorry", he cried.

"Why is he 'sorry'?"

"I...", Luhan was frozed, or cold, he...it was like his mind went somewhere else. "Dont worry Xiumin, dont cry", he sat and patted his boyfriends (?) shoulder, the other noded and wiped his tears.

Chen desided that if he stayed any longer he would kill Luhan so he opted to leave to check on his kids that were in the hall, hoping that the couple would talk.

-----------------

Luhan stood up from the bed and walked to the window, looking beyond. He played with his weding ring. What would Sehun think of this? He would be disgusted by him. His brothers words started to flote in his mind. This was...how would he end up having a child with his captor? How could he be so careless...Was he the monster Chen thought he was? Taking advantage of a broken minded man? He wasnt going to reject the baby, it was his no matter what. But Xiumin...there he saw him, he saw Kim Minseok, Xiumin was not another person it was just Kim Minseok after a pretty hard life, a life that maybe he deserved. Before Xiumin, Luhan never thought of starting over again. His relationship with Sehun had been really strong and the most important, he would always say that nobody wins the lotery twice in their lives.

When they scaped Sehun was HIV positive, as soon as they could get help they got him into treatment, but to many years had pass. His last miracle was Sehan, it was a risky but Luhan couldnt care less, he was with Sehun and wanted to make his dreams true no matter what. The ong got him really good doctors almost for free. And somehow, Sehan was born negative and Luhan never contracted the virus. After that it was a matter of time for AIDS to get to Sehun and take him. Luhan remembered all of this in the blink of an eye. How his life had always been ed up by people like Kim Minseok.

But then Xiumin came with his truths, with another version of the truth that Luhan was so sure of. And then he saw him go through so much and he couldnt help to think that he did all of that for him, and he couldnt help to feel moved by that. There was also Sehan, how much Sehan came to love Xiumin in a way that he never saw the little boy express, how much his young life had brighten up. He saw, also, that Xiumin corresponded his sons love, not in a creepy way, in an honest way.

He became bitter and angry again. "If Sehun was here this wouldnt happend". He missed him again. He apologized to him in his heart. "I really didnt want leave you. I never loved him. Im sorry".  He kept the tears inside when he heard someone coming in.

"Are we better now?", the doctor asked and walked to Xiumins bed, the he looked at the window. "Oh! You are the babys daddy? Congratulations!". Poor doctor.

"Thank you", he answered dryly and the doctor looked back at the sad eyes of his pacient. He shouldnt in. "So we run some tests and well...not all the news are good".

"Really?", Luhan thought.

"Well your health is not the best, you already know that. But this baby has survived even with you taking all the heavy medication you are taking, but it might take your own life. Its kind of late to practice an..."

"No!", Xiumin rised his voice.

"Mister...", he looked at his chart, "..Jin, this is an extreme pregnancy, in order to keep it you are gonna have to quit your psicotropic medicins and after that just keep your self at a stress free enviroment at all times, if not, your heart will not take the stress of the pregnancy plus any other kinds of worries. It could also result on the termination of the pregnancy by an spontaneous abortion, if your body cant take it, it will do what it has to to survive".

"I will do whatever it takes", Xiumin spoke sure.

"What do you say mister Jin? This has to be decision made by the two of you", he talked to Luhan.

"Its Oh, mister Oh", the doctor looked at him awkwardly. "Ill go with wathever he chooses", he said not an ounce of feeling on his words. The doctor understood why his pacient was so upset.

-------------------

Xiumin had to stay at the hospital for a couple of days after that and Chen, Zelo and Tao were actually waiting for Luhans next steps. Theyve seen his reaction (or the lack of it) and wanted to know what was going through his mind.

"I cant take him home with me", he said to Zelo the day before Xiumin was discharge.

"What?", the young lawer had to pick up his jaw from the floor.

"Im not at home all day. I have to deal with Sehan as well. I cant"

"But you wont be alone hyung, well help. Chen hyung can go, he said he'll take care of hyung and I can pay a nurse..."

"Chen lives closer to your house than mine", he stated firmlly. Zelo looked down.

"You...you dont want him anymore? Is that it?", Luhan rolled his eyes at him.

"He is having my child I dont take that lightly. I will be there at all times for the babys sake, but I cant take him home with me", that was it.

"Really? Now you cant have him there, but you could all those times to him right? Did you enjoy that, huh? What was this to you? A revenge? Something like 'Ill take revenge and you as many times as you did me'. Am I wrong?", Luhan just stood there looking pissed. "You know what? Dont worry hyung, we will take care of them, of Minseok like we always did. Your baby is gonna come to this world a healthy child. Dont worry, actually dont worry about showing up at all. Someone will call you when the birth comes", he said and turn to leave but stoped. "Whos the monster now hyung?".