The Princesses

Illusions

 

Chapter 7
The Princesses Part: One

fFeNCxrOTo5OuieoUh3fWFe_dR8L3gViLJpmNcGj  I_t2j7RPjeSurvajoa9IH6A_X6l8G3mtNBtDU9xB

 

 

No One's POV

 

 

After hearing the children's story and much persuasion by HanByul, the soldiers finally decided to at least bring the children back to the castle. They could not refuse HanByul's request because of her position in the kingdom. 
 
 
 
 
They were to take a carriage ride to the castle that would take half a day. They left early in the morning the next day. After hearing the news of being able to visit the castle, all of the children became ecstatic, especially CL. During the ride, she could not stop moving which caused Seungri, who was sitting next to her, to get extremely annoyed.
 
 
 
 
"Yah!" Would you please stop fidgeting in your seat already! I'm trying to sleep here!" He screamed at her. This just made her move more in her seat though.
 
 
 
 
"Take this, Seungrat." She said as she scooted her back and forth on her seat.
 
 
 
 
"Ugh... Fine. Be like that." said Seungri drifting back to sleep.
 
 
 
 
After ride it was already around sunset, since it took longer than expected. When they first saw the exterior of the castle, it was just like it had popped out from a fairy tail book. It had white walls and brown roofing. The gardens that surrounded it was beautiful, too. Although it was winter and their are no flowers in bloom the ground was evenly covered by the white snow. The trees were barren, but the snow on its branches and the setting sunlight made it look as if it was glistening. When the carriage stopped, the group was led into the magnifecent castle. The inside of the castle was just as beautiful. With high ceilings and  chandeliers providing the light in the halls. The guard told the children to wait as he escorted HanByul to the Royal Throne room. 
 
 
 
 
"I wonder if they would really let us meet the King." said Daesung enthusiastically.
 
 
 
 
"I wonder if he's a nice King or an evil King." said CL.
 
 
 
 
"I bet he's a nice KIng." said Minzy.
 
 
 
 
"Well, I bet on him being and evil king." said Seungri.
 
 
 
 
"I'm with Minzy." said Daesung.
 
 
 
 
"Yeah, well your always with Minzy." said Jiyong.
 
 
 
 
"I'm sure when you grow up, you'll make a lovely couple." said TOP. Daesung blushed, while for MInzy didn't hear a thing since she was too busy looking around at the decorations with the other girls.
 
 
 
 
"But I wonder why HanByul eomonie wanted us to come here." Taeyang said.
 
 
 
 
...In the King's Throne room...
 
 
 
 
" Ahh what a pleasure to see you again Hanbyul." said the King Yang.
 
 
 
 
"The pleasures all mine you majesty." she said as she bowed to the King.
 
 
 
 
"Raise you head, we are family remember, donsaeng." "Yes, oppa." she said as she raised her head slowly.
 
 
 
 
"Oppa, why did you protect me and not the rest of the members of the YG family." she asked him.
 
 
 
 
"Because they all knew of the plan except for you. You had a daughter to protect as far as I remember." he said matter-of-factly.
 
 
 
 
"A daughter?! They had there own too!" she said to him angry at his words. "
 
 
 
 
Yes, but they knew the risks after moving there. I was surprised you didn't. I mean why else would I tell you to live in a town that borders Willerwen." said the king.
 
 
 
 
"So, you did move us there to protect the rest of the kingdom from an attack from Willerwen. It was more like sacrifice seeing how much damage the attack has done on this kingdom." she said practically yelling at him.
 
 
 
 
"Although their lives were lost, they were the difference on it being and attack, to it being total domination!" he yalled back his words echoing through the room.
 
 
 
 
"Their lives meant a lot to me too. But I had to do what i could to ensure this Kingdom's safety."  
 
 
 
 
"Now neither of us will see Inna, Tablo oppa, Hyesun unnie, Kush oppa, Gummy unnie, Jinnu oppa, Danny oppa, and Jinhwan oppa ever again." She said about to cry.
 
 
 
 
"Before you start crying, will you tell me why you brought children? Why you might want me to meet them?" King Yang asked her.
 
 
 
 
"Those are no ordinary children, they are the children of YG family you have sacrificed. Not only are they special in that way, but they have also survived in the forest while this kingdom was under attack. If you even try to give me stupid reasons to not meet them after what they did, then you will be the dumbest King this kingdom's ever got." she said to him knowing he cannot take being insulted.
 
 
 
 
"Who said I wouldn't be willing to meet them, HanByul. In fact, I was going to invite them for dinner." he said.
 
 
 
 
"Guards go inform the children. Get them dressed and ready for the meal." He continued.
 
 
 
 
"Ok, then. I guess I'll get changed as well, that is if I am invited as well." she asked the King.
 
 
 
 
"Of course you are. You have to accompany the children, especially since I am assigning you as the childrens guardian from now on." He said to her.
 
 
 
 
"Well, if you weren't going to insist that I would've." HanByul replied as she left the room.
 
 
 
 
...Back to children...
 
 
 
 
"Where is HanByul eomonie?" Asked Daesung.
 
 
 
 
"Yeah, we've been here for like forever." said Bom. Then suddenly a butler came in to the room and said.
 
 
 
 
"Girls and boys the King would like me to inform you that you will be joining him for dinner." More maids and butlers then came in 1 of them standing next to each of the children.
 
 
 
 
"Please follow the maid or butler next to you to your rooms to be changed into your clothes."  
 
 
 
Jiyong's POV
 
 
 
As I was following my butler, I see everyone going in the same direction as us. We were basically leaving in a line. After a few turns we reached a massive hallway with 5 doors on each side. I had the room at the end at the end of the wall on the left side with Dara at the room opposite me. Following Dara was Bom, CL, then Minzy, leaving the room at the beginning of the room vacant. Following me was TOP, Seungri , Daesung and Taeyang. Taeyang was actually the owner of Daesung's new room. But after much persuasion from Daesung. Taeyang willingly let the room go. As I entered I notice the room was huge, the walls were white but many of the decorations were blue, my favorite color. The butler then took something out from the closet and I see it was a blue suit with white pants, he put it on to the bed and I begin to take off my clothes. Hearing no complaint I took everything off except for my underwear. I started going towards the suit, but a hand stopped me.
 
 
 
"Sir, you have to clean up first. Come we have already prepared the bath. 'So, that's why he let me take off my clothes.'  I then hear a scream followed by another. I instinctively start runnning knowing the owner of those screams. Dara and Seungri. I was halfway to the door when the hand stopped me again. I was about to burn the guy's hand when I heard.
 
 
 
"I DON'T WANNA TAKE A BATH!!" I heard Seungri scream. Then I realized I was worried for nothing.
 
 
 
 
"Sir, are you ready?" asked the butler. 
 
 
 
 
"Where's the bathroom?" 
 
 
 
 
I cleaned up pretty well and was instantly fitted into the suit. When they finally gave me a chance to look at the mirror, I was pretty sure the little boy I'm seeing was not me. My blond hair, that usually has dirt on it, was clean and  straight. And my face, also usually with dirt on it was also clean. I looked like a whole different person, almost like a prince! ( Hehe... GD is too confident. But I still love him. )
 
 
 
 
"Sir, if you would, please stop looking at the mirror. It is almost time for the dinner. I was just informed that you and Seunghyun-sshi are the last ones to get there."
 
 
 
 
"Why didn't you tell me earlier? Let's go." I said to him. 
 
 
 
 
As were heading out I notice Seunghyun hyung (TOP) exit his room also. He looked amazing, too. He was in a dark red suit and white pants similar to mine. He had a small scratch below his eye, but that just made him look even better. We saw each other and bowed at each other, although inside we were both laughinf at how ridiculous we look.
 
 
 
 
It didn't take a while to get to the Main Dining hall. It was a huge room with a huge table in the middle. I saw the boys sitting at the left and the girls at the right. I spotted Hanbyul eomoni at the beginning of the girls row, and Se7en hyung at the beginning of the boys row. I then saw the King with at the middle, and I did a 90 degree bow to him and TOP hyung did the same. Our buttlers led us to our seats. I was seated in between TOP hyung and Taeyang and I was facing Dara. She looked really pretty tonight. She was wearing a pink dresse that looked really good on her and long brown hair was slightly curled and fell on her shoulder. 'Wow...' I thought in my head. When everyone was seated HanByul emonie stood up and said
 
 
 
"May I introduce them your highness."
 
 
 
 
"It's ok, HanByul. I wanna see them introduce themselves." He looked at me and I stood up.
 
 
 
 
"Annyeong haseyo. My name is Kwon Jiyong. I am 8 yeard old." I said  facing the King.
 
 
 
"and what can you do Jiyong-sshi."  said the King. 'What can I do?' After realizong what he meant I made a ball of fire appear in my hand.
 
 
 
 
"Impressive." Then turned to Dara. 
 
 
 
 
After everyone introduced themselves, including the King, our meal was delivered to us. It was a grand meal. It was enough to feed us for 3 months, but hunger and exhaustion came over us and we were able to finish everything that was laid out to us. Bom even managed to eat all the corn and Dara ate more than enough of noodles. Even Seungri was able to finish 5 huge plates of food. After the meal, we were still sitting at the dining table, looking down where the food used to be, stealing glances at each other when we could. Then finally the King said,
 
 
 
 
"HanByul, you are probably wondering why agreed to meet the kids." He said.
 
 
 
 
"Duh. It's not everyday you are willing to meet children." I was surprised at HanByul eomoni. She was speaking to the King in an informal tone. I thought only the royal family could do that to each other. Without being punished that is.
 
 
 
"Well then, I'll tell you why, including the kids. Because I need them to agree to this as well." the King said.
 
 
 
 
"Aish. Oppa! Can you stop talking like that already! You're not in front of a crowd remember. We've already dismissed your servants to wait outside!" Oppa!?
 
 
 
 
"Umma, why did you call the King oppa?" Dara said. She basically asked what everyone was wondering about right now.
 
 
 
 
"I'm sorry I never told you princess. I'm a Prinncess and so are you." Whaatttt!?!?
 
 
 
 
Dara's POV
 
 
 
 
Haha. Umma is so funny. I was laughing in the inside and out.
 
 
 
 
"Umma! You're so funny." I told her. I then realize I was the only one laughing.
 
 
 
"You are joking. Right, umma? Appa?" I asked again.
 
 
 
"Mianhe, princess. We were gonna tell you we swear, but it never felt like the right time to do it." appa said apologetically. I was looking at my friends. Each of them looked at me the same. With shock. Although 30 seconds later everyone's head finally started working and they all yelled,
 
 
 
"MWO!?!?!" 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Annyeong Yeorobun! Sorry for the really late update. I had some stuff to do. (Like go to Hershey Park....) Hehe. So well I hope you enjoyed the update! D.O. Y.O.U. L.O.V.E. Do you? OMG to all the blackjacks out there let's help them get number 1 on all charts!!! YG Family forever!!!! 2ne1 Nolza!!!!
 
Thank you and Enjoy!
 
-MichiDago