Confusion

Illusions

Chapter 22
Confusion

 

 

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

I gasp as I see Dara sitting up on her bed, still as beautiful as ever, but with a small scar on her face and three huge ones that traced from her right shoulder down to her stomach. I wouldn;t know where it ended, she had clothes on,


 

What the hell happened to her?

 

 

I was about to make my way to her, but Seunghyun quickly pulled me back and brought us back outside.

 

 

"Didn't I tell youm you, you can't get close to her or let her even know that we were in her presence?" He said harshly to my face.

 

 

"But Hyung! What happened! I can't even remember what happened to her at all!" I said to him. Now I know how we saved CL and Minzy, because it just happened, but there hasn't even been any sign of Dara at all.

 

 

"You really can't remember can you?" He said to me and I shook my head.

 

 

"Well I guess reminding you won't harm anybody but maybe yourself." He said as we started walking again.

 

 

"Where are we going?" I asked.

 

 

"Back to  my place. I can't risk telling you out in the open."

 

 

We quickly reached his house. It was exactly like it was before anything happened except for the little modifications.

 

 

"Sit down. I'll make some tea. This is going to be a long story." He said with out looking at me and going into the kitchen.

 

 

I make myself comfortable in the middle of a love seat and wait for him.

 

 

He comes back with a cup of tea and a kettle. He places them on the table befrore taking his seat in the middle of the bigger couch in front of me.

 

 

"How much do you remember now?" He asks.

 

 

"From when we saved Minzy and CL from that magus."

 

 

"We can start from there. Don't interrupt me when I tell you or else I'll stop and you won't be hearing a word from me anymore." He said as I timidly nod my head.

 

 

"Ok. Well after we save Minzy and CL it'll take you 2 days to find Bommie and then you'll find me and Daesung the day after that but it will not be until the last day that you will find Dara.

 

 

But before we find Dara, you had disappeared for a whole afternoon. We were searaching for you the whole time, but it was like you had disappeared. You had left everything behind so we decided to use the mirror to go look for you and Dara. We would prioritize the first one we found. We had found Dara first. She was in the basement of the mansion, which was covered in dead bodies. She was terrified and wouldn't let anyone get close to her, anyone who tried would would be given a pang pain in there heads, that was until you came back.

 

 

You had suddenly come back with red eyes. Mumbling something about a deak deal, but when you laid eyes in Dara you came back to your self and ran to her with no pain. Giving her a hug, making all the dead bodies disappear. It was all just a figment of her imagination after all. You had won the challenge and the King himself appeared to the locatoin to congratulate and give you a handsahke, but the moment your hands touched all the monsters we had fought over the week appeared.

 

We were able to stop most  them before they caused any major damaged but no one could find the magnus and its tigers ended up giving Dara that horrible injury.

 

 

She was knocked out cold for 6 months. 

 

 

We were all devestadeted.

 

 

All of us knew sometihng in you had changed after shaking hands with the King. Your eyes would show a slight shade of red at points but we would ignore t not knowing what it meant. Up to this point none of us really know what it meant. Seungri has had his speculations before you had disppeared. Dara had finally waken up and here you are 2 years before your disappearance you would treat her as if she was a scum. It disgusted everybody. One day, Bom finally blew up and told you to leave. No one saw you the next day. That was how you disappeared.

 

 

Are you still gonna tell me you don't remember any of this?" He finished.

 

 

"Hyung... No I seriously can;t remember any of that happening." I said.

 

 

I gasp awake, intaking a huge amount of air now trying to stabalized my breathiung. I see Youngbae, Seungri, CL and Minzy looking down to me with worried faces.

 

 

CL and Minzy give a hug as Seungri and Youngbae laid down in what lookde like exhaustion.

 

 

"We thought you died!!!" Minzy sobbed onto my shirt, Leaving me dumbstruck, trying to figure out what was happening.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong Yeorobun! I'm back! There were barely any comments last time I updated which made me really sad. To new Subbies: Comment! Comments really make me update faster so please comment! To my old subbies; you comment to. If you have commented before then I would love to hear from you again! Subsribe, COMMENT and maybe vote! Plaese and thank you!

Hope you liked the chappie! (^w^)

-MichiDago <3