Youngbae

Illusions

 

Chapter 14
Operation: Youngbae
Hatred and Abuse

tumblr_mis11yVna41qdh5n3o1_500.gif

 

Youngbae's POV

 

 

Too close. 

 

 

Everything was closing in too fast.

 

 

I needed space.

 

 

But what type of friend would I be if I just push my friends away, even after they have come all this way to find me.

 

 

Dara noona, TOP hyung, Bom noona, Seungri, Minzy, Chaerin, and Daesung had found each other  last night, and were now crowding around me trying to get a hug.

 

 

TOP hyung supposedly was put in his place and right after the gaurd disappeared, heard Bommie noona's scream that was not too far. Bommie noona was screaming after getting scared of a squirrel, and caused TOP hyung to come find her. When they found each other they figured that the rest of must not be that far from each other and searched for us throughout the night. I was the last one they found. 

 

 

But I did reunite with a different friend last night. Ji-Eun.

 

 

--FLASHBACK--

 

 

The sun had just set, and cold winds had begun to blow. I had digged through the pack they gave me to find warmer clothing or a blanket. In the pack was an instruction manual of how to build a tent out of natural resources if we needed to build one, a magically refilling water bottle, a spare set of clothes, a blanket, and a book titled 'Wild Berries: Which not to eat and to eat'. I covered myself with the blanket alone not wanting to ruin the clothes so quickly throughout the week.

 

 

But even the blanket was not enough to keep me warm.

 

 

So I bunched up the firewood I had gathered before sunset to try to make a fire. Unfortunately, everytime I created a spark, it would get blown out by the cold winds.

 

 

I am now so cold that I am huddled up next to a tree, shiverring. I don't think I'll survive 'til morning, if the night continues to be like this. It was freezing; if it rained it would've probably turned into ice before it even reached the ground. 

 

 

Then I saw it. A faint orange light, that seemed to be coming closer and closer.

 

 

I was scared for a moment. I mean this was a test that was supposed to test us on our worst fears, but I didn't think it start so early into the mission. But as it got closer, I realized what, I mean, who it was.

 

 

It was Ji-Eun. A fire wolf I had managed to befriend in what seemed like a long time ago. She had gotten bigger, she was now twice my size. She stopped her running when she got right in front of me. I pet her.

 

 

"Annyeong Ji-eun. Nice to see you again." I say to her. She purrs under my touch, happy that I remembered the name I gave her, last time we had met. She then calmly circles me, as if examining if I was truly who she thought I was. When she finally identified me she curled up around my legs and laid down. 

 

 

I sit down with her, leaning onto her body for warmth. She was the yougest of the pack we met back at the forest. She was one of the forst wolves to take my side after the pack's Alpha and Beta. She was a lot smaller then, even though it had only been a couple weeks. 

 

 

I then remember an important rule in the pack which forces me to sit up.

 

 

"Ji-Eun ah. Did you leave your pack?" I ask. 

 

 

Why was she here?

 

 

Leaving the pack was a big no-no. If you left, they would consider you a traitor, and practically disown you.

 

 

But, instead of looking at me to answer, she just sadly cuddled even closer to me, as I slowly understand what has happened.

 

 

After, siding with us, Ji-Eun's pack gained many enemies from the different animals in the forest. They were most probably attacked or assassinated and Ji-Eun was the only one left. She was probably protected since she was the youngest.

 

 

"I guess we're both lone wolves, now. How 'bout we make our own pact. I protect you, You protect me. Agreed?" I ask her.

 

 

She nodded her head slowly.

 

 

I gave her a bear hug once I understood. She was warm, not hot like she was suppose to be since she cooled off so I could be able to touch her. 

 

 

And for the rest of the night, we slept, with her bieng my sense of warmth.

 

 

--END--

 

 

When we woke up that was when we had found my friends surrounding me. Ji-Eun was growling at them occasionally barking, but I warned her and she became quiet. 

 

 

We were now all eating lunch. We had cooked up a bunny that Ji-Eun had caught with a fire that Ji-eun built. We were talking about Jiyong's mission when Seungri suddenly spilled his water on me.

 

 

"Ah, mianhe hyung." He said, with no sincerity in his voice. Ji-Eun started to growl again, but I gave her a look and she silenced herself.

 

 

"Ei, Qeunchanayo, Seungri-yah. This kinda stuff happens." I say to him. It didn't even look like he spilled it on me, more like he threw the water at me.

 

 

"Yea, he won't mind. See?" Bommie noona says as she takes her plate filled with food and threw it at me. I was now wet and covered with food. Everyone roars with laughter.

 

 

"Look at him. So pathetic." Dara noona says. I look at her. Why would she say that?

 

 

"Don't give me that look. We know who you really are now." She says to me.

 

 

"W-who.. I-i really... a-am?" I say looking at her. 

 

 

"Yea. you've lying to us this whole time. Just trying to get close to us for our powers you loser." TOP hyung says as he pushes me to the ground. Another roar of laughter. I had closed my eyes not wanting to open them, because if I did I would surely cry.

 

 

"Oh. Loser oppa. I'm gonna call you loser oppa from now on." I hear Chaerin say as she laughs at me.

 

 

"Omo, Loser oppa sounds good. I'm gonna call him that, too!" I hear Minzy say as she continues to laugh.

 

 

I feel someone start to hover above me as they poke my head. "You hear that, your new nickname is Loser, Loser. Do you like it?" I hear TOP hyung ask. He must be the one poking my head.

 

 

"Yah, answer me." He says as he poked me so hard that I fell back onto the ground. 

 

 

"Worthless scum." I hear Bommie noona say as I feel a kick to my stomach. I hear barking, which probably came from Ji-Eun.

 

 

"Omo! Unnie, this puppy is attacking me!" I hear Minzy. I quickly open my eyes to see what is happening, but quickly close them again as a feel a strong punch contact my left cheek. 

 

 

"Dara, knock out the dog for awhile." I hear Bommie noona say. I open my eyes again as I sit up. Only to feel another hit to my stomach. I was crying with my eyes closed now. 

 

 

"Omo. Look at him he's crying!" I heard Chaerin say.

 

 

"You don't deserve to cry." I hear TOP hyung say as I get another blow to my stomach.

 

 

"Ohh. Me next! Me next" I hear Boomie noona say as I feel another kick come in contact to my body now my back. I start to crawl to where I hid my Bow and Bag of arrows when I feel another kick to my stomach.

 

 

"I have a better idea. Daesung-ah tie him up by his hands and feet and we'll hang him between those two trees." Says TOP hyung as Seugri laughs in the background.

 

 

"It would be my pleasure." I hear Daesung say as I begin to feel vines wrapping around my arms and legs picking me up and levitating me off the floor.

 

 

"Now let's have fun with him, shall we?" I hear Dara noona say as I black out. 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++

 

 

Jiyong's POV. 

 

 

 

I am aimlessly roaming around the forest, sword in hand. I hand just managed to exit the maze leading to a forest where the mirror said I would find one of my friends. I didn't know where as I going as I found myself by a riverbank. I decided to take a break since I was still nine turning ten and i had been walking around since morning and it was now just around noon.

 

 

 

I caught a fish with my sword and cooked it. I was sitting on a rock, eating the fish, when I hear something. HA...HAHA....HA....HAHAHA... I heard faint maniacal laughter coming from somewhere. It must be someone's fear. I thought as I drop the fish, pick up my sword and start to run to where I heard the sound. HAHAHAHA.... HAHAHAHA. The sound was getting clearer and I was now sprinting.

 

 

 

I was back into the deep frest when I heard more laughter. t now sounded like the source of it was just around the corner. I move some of the trees and branches away to clear my vision and there I see Youngbae being hanged by his arms and legs having arrows being thrown at him, occasionally scratching his clothes and body, but never hitting somewhere critical.

 

 

 

"Aww... You missed again, Bommie." I hear a voice say. That's wierd... That sounded a lot like TOP hyung.

 

 

 

"Shut up. You keep missing too." I hear Bommie noona say. Wait a minute. Bommie noona?

 

 

 

I get a better look at who was talking.

 

 

 

There were seven of them 3 bigger ones and 4 that looked around the size of Seungri. They were Leshies. Tree-like creatures that mimic human characteristics and abilities from who that person really want to see and trick a person into believing that was who they were before devouring them. So, how was Youngbae still alive?

 

 

 

Of course. I thought. This mission wanted them to be scared to death. They don't want them dead, they want me dead. They were just using Youngbae to lure me out.

 

 

 

"Haha.'' I heard one of them laugh. I knew that laugh anywhere. It was Dara's. I looked at the the Leshy that made the sound. Youngbae must think these guys are his friends. He wouldn't want to hurt them.

 

 

 

"You both . Your aims are horrible. This would be a better way of torturing him." The leshy says as it places two of its fingers on its head. I turn to Youngbae and see his eyes are now wide open. And before I knew it, he was screaming his head off.

 

 

 

"Nooooooo! Make it SSTTOOPP!" I heard him say. 

 

 

 

And I couldn't take it anymore. I run over to the leshies and before they could react I had already slahed and killed one of the smaller ones. 

 

 

 

"Daesung!" One of them said as I swing at another, killing it off.

 

 

 

"Minzy!" I was about to slash through another when I feel a strong gust of wind punch my stomach I flew 4 feet away.

 

 

 

"HAHAHA. Kwon Jiyong. You have finally come out." One of the Leshies say with TOP hyung's voice.

 

 

 

"J-ji-y-y-ong...?" I heard Youngbae say as he had stopped screaming and tries to open one of his eyes.

 

 

 

"Shut up!" I hear TOP hyung say again as a sharp wind of air flew to Youngbae's face, punching him and giving him a cut under his eye.

 

 

 

"Youngbae!" I say as I blew over small fire balls cutting the vines that were holding him up, causing him to fall to the ground. I get up and now running towards another one of them that was closer to me. Right after I slash another one of them again. I feel a blow to my face. I staggered but I did not fall when I open my eyes again Dara is right on front of me. I look into her eyes and she grins as if telling me, ha you fell for it. The image quickly changes back into TOP hyung as he delivers another punch to my face. 

 

 

 

"Haha. Weak." He says before I blow an enormous amount of fire to him. devouring him and burning him to death. 

 

 

 

"Tabi!" I heard a Leshy say. "How dare you?" It screams at me as it delivers a huge amount of sharp ice to my direction. I duck barely missing my death as it delivers another huge amount. The other Leshies join it too. The ones the didn't manage to kill. 

 

 

 

Two of them were surrounding me as I struggle to get back to my feet. Where's the third one? I thought. I look over to Youngbae and see that one of them was pointing a bow to him as he also stuggles to pull himself up.

 

 

 

"YOUNGBAE!" I scream as the Leshy shot the arrow. I quickly use my fire to burn the arrow before it reached him and also burn the Leshy that nearly shot him. 

 

 

 

I might have saved Youngbae, but I couldn't manage to dodge the huge block of ice that was hurled at me. I was knocked to  my feet only to get right back up. I suddenly feel a strong sharp pain at the back of my head. I scream.

 

 

 

"AaaHHHHH!"

 

 

 

Youngbae's POV 

 

 

"AaaHHHHH!" I hear Jiyong scream. I see him, now kneeling on the floor, droppde sword as he clutches his head in between his two hands. 

 

 

"N-no-o-o...." I managed to sputter. I see Dara noona 4 feet away from him probably giving the same amount of pain to him as she had given to me.

 

 

Why was she doing this?

 

 

Why did they do this to me?

 

 

Was probably what I would've thought if I hadn't seen Dara noona start doing that to Jiyong oppa with that smile on his face. Only now do I realize this people are not who I think they were. Even while they were attacking me while I hanging by my hands and feet, did I have no doubt that they were not who they were.

 

 

I quickly struggle to get up again. I start to crawl towards where I had hid my magical bow and arrows last night. I had hid it in a rabbit hole I discovered yesterday, in hope that I would only need my dagger to keep myself safe. I would use they dagger that hidden on my belt, but I needed a long distance weapon, and a dagger is definetely one of those. 

 

 

"AAAHHHH!" I hear another one of Jiyong's screams as Dara noona probably cranks up the pain. I hear her and Bommie noona start to laugh enjoying the pain they are giving to Jiyong. He now had cuts all over probably due to Bommie noona's ice sticks that she keeps throwing at him, but, thankfully, because of her horrible aim, kept missing.

 

 

I finally reached the hiding spot of my bow and arrows. I quickly take my arrow and bow and aimed directly into Bom noona's heart. She fell to ground screaming, directing Dara noona's aim for me. I start to feel the sharp pain into my head again.Why didn't I get her first?? I thought, as the pain gets worse and worse and worse. 

 

 

It hurts so much that I start t see black spots in my vision. 

 

 

I start to black out, but try my best to stay awake. 

 

 

I manage just enough, to see a flame devour Dara noona burning her to her death stopping the pain in my head. 

 

 

I then see Jiyong get up slowly, retrieve his sword and slowly walk up to me. 

 

 

Jiyong.

 

 

You found me.

 

 

As he reaches me, he offers his hand, and helps me up. 

 

 

He then looks at me an examines the cuts and bruises I had accumalated on my face. He then smiles.

 

 

"Whats up?" He says, before I start to tear up and give him a hug.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong Yeorobun! How do you like the new chappie? It's ssuuppeerr long this time! I really wanted Youngbae to be found first, because him and Jiyong were the first members of BIGBANG to be together. So I thought it would be a good Idea to pair them up in the beginning again. I hope you guys liked it by the please comment!

Oh and did you guys see the clips and instagram posts from 2ne1 and BIGBANG?? OMG they were so cute! So many os my ships were satisfied. Daragon, TopBom and Ririn. OMG! I CAN"T STOP SPAZZING! GD and Dara were together again with CL making that funny face and posing for the cam. Also, while GD was performing 'Crooked' the camera zoomed into Dara! The TOPBOM moment no one should've missed because it was just plain old adorable. When Bommie unnie called Top her 'luv' in one of her insta posts with him!! KYAAHHH!! Unnie please jst reveal your secret relationship with him now! And when Seungri and Chaerin were posing for the camera, she was all over him!!! That loving face she made when she was cuddling him could not have been missed.

I would like to congratulate GD for winning all those awards and CL too! Congratulations!

Well, that's it for my spazzing here. I did not get the 3 comments that i wanted but oh well love you guys too much to ignore you. 3 comments again for the next chappie to be released on Wednesday November 27 or if I don't get that by then the next post will be on Saturday November 30. So if you want a faster update, comment! To all my new subbies please comment! I would love to hear from new voices, but unfortunately i dont always reply! The vote is still on btw so if you want to vote on who will be saved next comment and I'll message u the choices. Thank you to fict21onpmand purple_bee for voting the result of the voting will be posted maybe two weeks from now, idk it depends, but look forward to it. And to the both of you, fict21onpm kind of brought up this topic last time we messaged but you two are definetely VIP's to this story, for always commenting and giving me ideas, so thank you for the support!

Annyeong Yeorobun! 

-MIchiDago<3