Nothing

Illusions

 

 

Chapter 23
Nothing

 

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

After waking up, Seungri started to tend to Youngbae's wounds. Apparently he wouldn't let Seungri even touch his wounds without having Seungri replenish himself, the girls and me.

 

 

I was dead alseepall night, having CL and Minzy worry for me without sleep. They were now enjoying there sleep, even though it's lunch time and the sun is brightly out.

 

 

I contemplate about what Seunghyun told me in my dream. 

 

 

If he's correct. I won't find him until tomorrow and maybe Bom tomorow night, Daesung the next day, then I'll... disappear.

 

 

That's my biggest hint for what happens to Dara. I feel like I HAVE to disappear if I want to protect Dara. But, I won't make the same mistake like I did when that dream happens. 

 

 

Whatever those dreams were, I think those events will happen. Or even worse it has happened. Just not in this world. And I have to do everything in my power that it won't.

 

 

And I know that they aren't just coming to me. They're being sent to me.

 

 

I take my sword and start to clean off all the blood or goo that accumalated on it for the past 3 days. 

 

 

I was planning to give it to my team before I disappear, but I have a feeling thats what I did before and that this time I shouldn't. 

 

 

Youngbae was out with Ji-Eun hunting for food since CL was asleep and Seungri was exhausted from healing all ou last night. 

 

 

After cleaning my sword I put it away and stood up. 

 

 

"Seungri-yah. Can you watch over these little one's as I go out to grab some fire wood for lunch?" I ask Seungri.

 

 

"Yea sure hyung."

 

 

I began my walk to find fire wood in places where I knew I could still see where Seungri and the girls were.

 

 

After picking up just enough firewood I return to see Chaerin wake up and groggily sit up. 

 

 

"Annyeong Chaerin-ah." I say to her. She nods her head in reply, still with her eyes closed.

 

 

Taeyang comes back with a 3 dead hares for lunch before Minzy wakes up and we decide to start to cook it before Minzy wakes up, because we knew the moment she knows that it's a dead rabbit that she's about to eat, she will not eat it.

 

 

After finishing up the rabbit, we wake up Minzy so she could eat with us. 

 

 

After eating I encourage the girls to get more sleep before the day ends while Youngbae, Seungri and I would talk about the next upcoming days.

 

 

"No. We want to now what's coming up too." Minzy says and Chaerin nods long with her. After killing the Magnus yesterday, there vision and senses of each other came back to normal.

 

 

I was forced t let them by Youngbae.

 

 

"Ok. I can honestly say we'll have a tough time tomorrow. I can't say why, but I know that we'll find some one tomorrow." I say to them as they gather around me. Chaerin was holding Seungri' hand and Minzy was petting Ji-Eun's fur as Younbae was sitting next to me.

 

 

I told this, without getting to far in depth of what I know because I don't think it would be a very good idea to share that type of thing to them. Especially the younger ones.

 

 

"To make this short. Expect another battle tomorrow. We need to rest up now and keep ourselves restedup for tomorrow. Got that?"

 

 

"Yes!" They all said in reply. 

 

 

We let Ji-Eun hunt by herself this time for dinner and she brought back 3 fish and a small doe. 

 

 

We feasted that night and when the sun fell, we fell asleep.

 

 

It wasn't long before Jiyong starts to feel something wrong when he fell asleep but He felt like he couldn;t move at all. His subconcious panicked, but he wasn't able to do much about it.

 

 

He struggled to wake up. But no matter what he couldn't do it. He tried yelling, moving and shouting. But it never worked.

 

 

Then he felt himself open his eyes to complete darkness. 

 

 

He quickly stood up. 

 

 

"Seungri!"

 

 

"Youngbae!"

 

 

"Chaerin!"

 

 

"Minzy!"

 

 

"Ji-Eun!"

 

 

He yelled as their names echo through the darkness.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong Yeorobun. I really wanna hide it's been forever and Ive been so horrible not update arent I....T.T I'm sorry. 

School finally caught up with me and I was having  tough time reading the book of Mice and Men. Not that I cant read, its just that that book was so  boring to me. I apologize to everyone that has read that book and likes it. That's just my opinion of the book.

BUt thank you for patiently waiting so please I hope you enjoy this chapter not really cuz not much happens.  See you tomorrow...Hopefully.

Annyeong Yeorobun.

-MichiDago <3