Seunghyun's Turn

Illusions

Chapter 26
Seunghyun's Turn

 

 

 

Seunghyun's P.O.V

 

 

 

All I remember was passing out due to the lack of power in my body, then images started to bombard my head.

 

 

 

I was sitting on the coach in my old house, but the old place seem to have life brought back into it since it now looked way cleaner than after the war.

 

 

 

I look in front of me and I see Jiyong. He was older now, from the looks of it he was around 18 so that must've meant I was 19. I seem to be talking, because he seemed to be really focused on my words. 

 

 

 

I wasn't able to stop myself from talking either, soI decided I would just listen to my word instead.

 

 

 

"Ok. Well after we save Minzy and CL it'll take you 2 days to find Bommie and then you'll find me and Daesung the day after that but it will not be until the last day that you will find Dara." I said.

 

 

 

But that didn't make sense, because I was saved first not Bommie. And if she was saved and was part of the group I think I would've noticed because I always feel her presence.

 

 

 

'That isn't right' I thought. 'Why am I lying to him?'

 

 

 

I wasn't sure if tat was this Seunghyun's reality or not, but I knw that this wasn't just a dream. This had to be another time or at least dimension. But i have a feeling this is just a different time because I felt myself feel guilty after that sentence.

 

 

 

I start to explain to him what else happens during the next week and I kept feeling myself feel guilty. I must belying to him but why....

 

 

 

"Are you still gonna tell me you don't remember any of this?" I finished.

 

 

 

When I finish he finally speaks, "Hyung... No I seriously can't remember any of that happening." he said.

 

 

 

Then I finally got control of my words.

 

 

 

"Good, becasue these were just lies." I said. But, then I lost control of my words again.

 

 

 

"Mwo...?" Jiyong said.

 

 

 

"I had to test you before I told you the complete truth. What if you were a fake that just wanted to know the information that happened in that week? And trust me there have been a lot. Ever since you disappeared the King has made talking about the challenge, close to illegal. If even one of use is caught talking about it, he would kick us out of the YG clan." I said to him.

 

 

 

"And I didn't want to risk either one of us getting in trouble. Even if you did disappear for 5 years." 

 

 

 

He nodded back in response and I myself could feel the truth in those words.

 

 

 

"Okay. So I may not know what happened to you in your disappearance, but if you say you were asleep before you came back I'll take that youve been asleep since then." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, I don't know listening to all of this I may not have been the Jiyong that you've said. There is a possibility of posession."Jiyong said.

 

 

 

"Well... Then that's just another posibility that we have to consider." I tell him. "Let's just get this through Bommie first. BUt beforewe go to her be prepared for a beating cuz Minzy was pretty cool about seeing you alive, where as Bom wants nothingof you right now." 

 

 

 

I see him gulp.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I woke up with a start and find myself sitting on the wolf named Ji-eun (I think) and I see that the gang and I were walking above ground in what looked like a forest.

 

 

 

Great. Fresh air.

 

 

 

"Oppa!" I hear Minzy say as I turn to face her. Then everyone turned towards me. Everyone looked ecstatic to see that I was awake, but Jiyong. He looked rather worried for me. 

 

 

 

I got off the wolf and they jumoed on me to give me a long hug until Youngbae reminded them that they had to keep walking.

 

 

 

"Where are we going?" I ask them. 

 

 

 

"Well Jiyong's mirror says the next person is very far away. We want to get there asfast as we can becauseright after we saved you, their nightmare has already begun." 

 

 

 

I nod at him then I feel someone staring at me so I turn to see who it was and see Jiyong looking at me questionably.

 

 

 

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked him.

 

 

 

"He's probably still grumpy. He woke up not long before you did." Chaerin told me.

 

 

 

"Hyung, let's talk for a bit." He said taking me to the back of the group.

 

 

 

"What do you have to say Yong? And what's this mirror their talking about?" I say cheerily, trying to make him cheer him up a little bit.

 

 

 

"Hyung, did you have that dream too?" He asked me.

 

 

 

I was shocked.

 

 

 

Because truth be told...

 

 

 

 

 

 

That wasn't the first time I had that dream before.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong Yeorobun! Chapter 26 is Finally out! Yay! Okay guys remember the other story I had up before? Well since my coauthor is going thru the same predicament that I went thru she may be giving me back the story and trust me I'll finish it this time when I start to write it again but i'm starting it over fresh. OK?

Annyeong!

-MichiDago <3