Transported

Illusions

Chapter 29
Transported

tumblr_nknerwumol1twrumzo1_500.gif

Narrator's P.O.V.

 

 

 

Jiyong had been resting on Seunghyun's back. His eyes were closed, but he wasn't asleep. He was still conscious of his surroundings, unlike the younger kids like Seungri who was slowly dowzing off. He had been thinking of a plan and he was sure that everyone thought he was asleep, but how could he when his mind was so restless to find Bom. Because, if they found Bom, he was one step closer to getting to Dara.

 

 

 

Then suddenly, it was like his spirit was out of his body. 

 

 

 

His body wasn't where it was anymore. It was no longer resting on the log. Instead, Jiyong was floating off the ground a couple feet from where he was. 

 

 

 

That was when everything went to chaos.

 

 

 

It was Seunghyun's turn to look over the mirror when suddenly the glass went red. He got everyone's attention then looked Jiyong's way to ask him what's going on when he and the rest of the group see that Jiyong was no longer where he was.

 

 

 

Jiyong was watching over the whole scene. How Seunghyun lead everybody apart from each other in search for him. How everyone followed and wandered in different directions into the forest or in the forks of the road. They were to meet back at the camp before sunset. It was all in slow motion.

 

 

 

Jiyong wanted everyone to know he was alright, even though he wasn't exactly aware of his current situation. He wanted to tell them he wasn't hurt, but his current state wouldn't allow him to voice out his thoughts.

 

 

 

It wasn't long until everyone was back at the camp because it was almost sunset anyways. Youngbae was the last to come back, everyone had turned to him for some hope, but he only shook his head for he had not found the one they were searching for. And that was when Jiyong out.

 

 

 

Seunghyun's P.O.V.

 

 

 

". . . !" I end up yelling as Youngbae comes back, no Jiyoung in tow. 

 

 

 

"Seunghyun, the younger ones can hear you." Youngbae says next to me giving me a pat in the back to tell me to shut up and try to comfort me at the same time. "We knew this was going to happen anyways, even Jiyong said he thought it might've been vital to the rescue of Bom and Dara."

 

 

 

I turned to  him. I wasn't informed that Jiyong had said that. "He didn't tell me that." I look at him. 

 

 

 

"You might've already fallen asleep when he told us this back when he was telling me about the dreams." He says to me sighing.

 

 

 

"What dreams?" I hear Chaerin say. "He's been having dreams?"

 

 

 

Both me and Youngbae look at each other before we turn to Chaerin.

 

 

 

"Yea." We both say. "They started right around when Seungri was rescued." I continue.

 

 

 

"And Ji hyung didn't tell me? I could've helped!" said little Seunghyun. "I specialize in curses hyung! Interpreting dreams are basically ingrained in my lessons! I could've helped sort them out!" 

 

 

 

"It wasn't our choice to say Seungri! He didn't tell you guys because he didn't want to worry about yet another thing." Youngbae says.

 

 

 

"But we wouldn't have minded oppa. We were supposed to be all in this together and we were left out and that hurts." Minzy says holding on to Ji-Eun.

 

 

 

"Look, guys. We are so sorry we held this from you, but unfortunately we don't have the time to contemplate whether or not it was the right thing to do or not, because ultimately, only time will tell if whether or not this was good or bad. Right now, we have to focus on some things." Youngbae said trying to calm everyone down. "Jiyong had a dream that basically foretold his disappearance. He knew he was gonna go missing, he didn't know how or why, he just knew it was going to happen. After much analyzing, he came to the conclusion that it was supposed to happen and is necessary to the mission. So, so that we don't end up wasting precious time looking for him he told us to not look for him and search for Bom and Daesung instead. We think he's only coming back after we find Dara. He will come back, so we just have to sort out our priorities and our main priority at the moment will be looking for Bom noona, agreed?"

 

 

 

He was convincing enough. I didn't know whether or not Jiyong had actually said what Youngbae said, but I had fallen asleep and that was my fault that I wouldn't know.

 

 

 

"Alright." Seungri says, Chaerin, and Minzy nodding behind him. Ji-Eun, as a wolf, looked indifferent to the matter and probably would probably just agree to everything Youngbae said.

 

 

 

"Alright, then." Youngbae said. "Let's go check that mirror." 

 

 

 

"Wait." Chaerin said. "Maybe we don't have to."

 

 

 

"Why Chaerin?" I ask.

 

 

 

"'Cuz, I searched for Jiyong hyung back in one of the roads and in the road I took, the farther I went in the darker the aura I felt. Even the skies were darker there."

 

 

 

"Well then, that'll be the road we'll take in search for Bom and Daesung then, let's just pack up and go then." I say and everybody starts to pack up camp.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg guys it has been so long!!! It's probably been more than a year since I last updated and I am so sorry for it! I really love those that still remember this story and even the new ones that found it! I don't know when I can update again so I'm going to try to update as much as I can before the weekend ends!

BIGBANG's coming back in May omo omo omo! YG is such a troll making us wait for April first just to tell us he's going to make us wait another month to let us listen to even one teaser.... Oh well, you have to deal with the the troll to get to the treasure on other side of the bridge right? Actually I wouldn't know since I basically made that line up. Well, see ya in the next post which hopefully will come today! I'm trying to finish this story because I didn't feel right leaving it hanging like this. I wrote this in like an hour so please excuse the grammar and spelling mistakes!

-MichiDago <3