Our Beginning 1

Illusions

 

Chapter 1 
Our Beginning Part: One
We looked up, and there it was. A giant fly. Looking at us deliciously.

 

tumblr_mjnxq54up41s5mcu1o1_500.gif  tumblr_mrx8yjKeRg1qekpsao1_500.gif  tumblr_mgmkrgFAkL1rvvqj8o1_500.gif

 

No One's POV

 

 

Like all children their first instinct was to run. Remeber all those monster films you've watched as a child.

 

 

Those who ran the slowest always gets eaten first.

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

". What was that thing? Have to run. Have to run. Have to run...." I thought as I was running away from that monster. Then I turned around to see everybody doing the same. Behind me I saw TOP, Taeyang, Bom, CL, Seungri, Daesung.

 

 

"Man, I've never seen Bom noona run that fast" was the first thing that popped into my head then I realized. "WHERE"S DARA!?" I screamed. Then instantly, as if what I said was a command, everyone stopped in there tracks and turned around.

 

 

It was as if I was watching a nightmare. Dara had been caught by the giant bug.

 

 

Immediately, something lit up inside of me.

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

"*Huff *Huff *Huff"  I'm not a very athletic child, running wasn't my thing. But I panic and that was the first thing that came to mind. It was early January, so the air was dry and I started lagging behind everybody else.

 

 

Then suddenly something picked me up. I turned around and saw the giant bug.

 

 

I opened my mouth to scream, but my voice wasn't coming out. "Mom was right. Something bad was going to happen to me today; and this is it. I'm sorry,mom I should've listened. But please, don't let me die." I thought when suddenly a flaming ball, knocked the head off the giant bug, and I started falling.

 

 

I couldn't even think. Before plumetting to the ground, I heard "DARA!!!". Then I landed on the ground softly and unharmed. Wait, what? Unharmed?

 

 

Then Jiyong stood infront of me and yelled "You are not hurting her, you stupid bugs! Not while i'm still breathing!" And he blew a wave of fire into the air killing off all the bugs and having them drop to the ground with loud thuds.

 

 

Someone suddenly put their arms around me. It was Bommie. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry."I heard her say. Everybody was surrounding me when suddenly Bom let out a bloody scream and ice surrounded us.

 

 

MInzy's POV

 

 

All I saw was Dara being held by the giant beast. I felt helpless. They where in the air. I can't do anything when she's up there. I felt so helpless then I saw a fireball kill it, and unnie falling. "NO!" then I let my emotions do what it wanted and it saved Dara unnie.

 

 

All I wanted was for the ground to be soft so that unnie wouldn't die from the fall. And I did it. But, that type of elemental control is suppose to be impossible at my level. "Did I just do that?" was the first thing that came to my mind. Then I saw everybody run to Dara unnie and I followed.   

 

 

There were still bugs in the air. "Can't I help kill them, too?" I thought to myself when the sky suddenly turn orange. I turned my head and saw Jiyong oppa infront of us breathing flames into the sky."Woah.." I said to myself. all the bugs started dying immediately, one by one as they started to drop in balls of flame.

 

 

Bom unnie suddenly started screaming. I looked at her, she was looking up. I looked up too and saw the flaming bug start falling right on top of us. First,  Then there was Ice.

 

 

It was clear, it formed like a dome around us and we could still what was happening outside. The flaming bug had landed right on top of us, it's fire slowly melting the ice.

 

 

"This is the best I can do right now." I heard Bom unnie say " What are we gonna do? It's melting." "Easy." I heard TOP oppa say. "Dara, I know it's wrong of me to ask this from you right now but can you use your magic to remove that thing off of the ice then make a force field around the ice."

 

 

"I guess I c-can try.." Dara unnie said and she stood up and did her thing. "Minzy-yah, Daesung-ie then can you help by surrounding the ice with your elements." TOP oppa looked at me and I agreed. Daesung oppa first put a concealing vine protecting on top of the ice and I followed with my earth dome. And we were finally protected. I glanced around and I saw Dara unnie's legs finally giving up on her in the middle of the dome and Bom unnie helping her. On the other side of the dome I saw Jiyong oppa resting as TOP oppa ordered Seungri to help GD oppa regain strength.

 

 

Scared, and unknowing of what was going on outside we stayed in there for atleast 6 hours.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 Annyeong Yeorobun! Updated! My imagination just went wild in this chapter I feel i've written too much but my imaginations keeps saying to write more. But anyway enjoy the update! Please comment, subscribe, and upvote to this story. It would mean A LOT to me!

Thank you! Enjoy!

-Michidago <3