Our Beginning 4

Illusions

 

Chapter 5
Our Beginning Part: Four

dgN9_FPOaie2s2HkLIplb5k-z6Z1jKaZS-HtOveF  jrS1pNUiPtOtaT-b_p8DBCHNpsJD8qb0XkJUOS-f

 

No One's POV

 

 

After breakfast, the group decided to make a plan.
 
 
 
 
"Let this meeting begin." TOP said in a judge like way.
 
 
 
 
"Hyung, stop. That's just embarassing." Seungri said.
 
 
 
 
"Yah. Just listen, alright." Jiyong said to him.
 
 
 
 
"Yeah, we have to figure out how we're getting back to the village remember? We have to go back to our parents. They're probably worried sick." Dara said.
 
 
 
 
"She's right now if you guys would just listen." TOP said. And everyone gave their attention TOP.
 
 
 
 
"Oh. No. I'm not the one with the plan. Jiyong is." He said after seeing everyone was waiting for him to speak.
 
 
 
 
"Wow, you maybe the oldest, but your your still our bingu TOP." said Bom.
 
 
 
 
"Yah!" yelled TOP.
 
 
 
 
"Can I talk now?" said Jiyong. Bom and TOP settle themselves and Jiyong started talking. 
 
 
 
 
"Turns out were farther into the forest than we thought. Minzy said she was having trouble finding the village because of how far it is. It would take all day of today to make it there. But only if we don't stop walking. And I don't think we could do that with Dara and Minzy with us." said Jiyong mockingly towards Dara. Everyone turned to Dara to see her reaction to the insult.
 
 
 
 
"Hmmm... I agree." she finally said after some thought.
 
 
 
 
"What? No reaction? You've  lost your touch Jiyong oppa." CL said.
 
 
 
 
"Why?" Dara said with a blank face.
 
 
 
 
"No, I think Dara was to slow to understand what Jiyong said." Bom said.
 
 
 
 
"Yeah, that's probably why." said the maknae, Minzy.
 
 
 
 
"Yah! Who're you guys calling slow?" she asked.
 
 
 
 
"Never mind, let's just continue." said Taeyang shaking his head.
 
 
 
 
So they decided that they would start walking after lunch and stop when the sunsets. Minzy and Jiyong would lead the way while the others would pair up and take turns as look out. 
 
 
 
 
After lunch the group started their journey. Taeyang tried to get the wolves to go back home, but they had become attached and Jiyong just decided that they help as guard dogs during the walk.
 
 
 
 
"Their noses would be able to detect monsters than you guys so they would be a great help." Jiyong said as he tried to convince to bring them along. He also had become to the wolves seeing as they both wielded the element fire.
 
 
 
 
"Alright, since they don't seem to want to go home anyway." Taeyang said, finally agreeing.
 
 
 
 
The pairs for look out would be: Daesung, Taeyang and CL, TOP and Bom, and Seungri and Dara.
 
 
 
 
"Noona! We were paired! Aren't you glad you were paired with me and not Daesung hyung!" Seungri said to Dara as he ran and gave her a hug.
 
 
 
 
"Yah, what's that suppose to mean!" Daesung said.
 
 
 
 
"It's ok, oppa. You're much cooler than Seungri." CL said to Daesung.
 
 
 
 
"Hehe. Hear that Seungri, CL just said I am better than you."
 
 
 
 
"What!? Is that you're way of thanking me for yesterday, huh?" Seungri said to CL. CL then stuck out her tongue at Seungri and ran beside Daesung.
 
 
 
 
"Yah!" Seungri said as he began to chase after CL.
 
 
 
 
Taeyang then picked Seungri up and said "Just cut it out, already."
 
 
 
 
With that, they began their walk. The look-outs were to stay behind every body and stay with the wolves and were to warn Jiyong if the wolves sensed danger nearby. After a while Dara and CL had tired themselves out and were riding the wolves  for they were the poorest of health.
 
 
 
 
"Minzy-yah are you sure you don't want t take a break?" Jiyong asked, worried for the girl.
 
 
 
 
" Neh, oppa. I have way more energy compared to those unnies. Plus, this is fun. I never would be able to do this if I were with anybody else." she said. It was true. Her father had always been really protective of her, but was always happy to let her play with, as he said, "Daesung and them."
 
 
 
 
"Alright. If you say so. Just tell me if you get tired." Jiyong told her.
 
 
 
 
"Nehh." Seungri, Taeyang and Dara finally finished their turn and told Bom and TOP that it was theirs.
 
 
 
 
Bom's POV
 
 
 
 
"Man, of all of us I had to be paired with you."  I said to TOP. I always love seeing his annoyed face everytime I make fun of him. He would always get bulgy eyes and turn red either cuz he's mad or cuz I've embarrased him. Even after 4 years of friendship we never really got to be alone, though. We were always with the others, so doing this alone with him was new to me. I was expecting an over the top reaction.
 
 
 
 
"That's just mean." he said beggining to look down. I was surprised. That wasn't the expression I thought he'd make.  I thought as I started feeling guilty.
 
 
 
 
"I-I'm sorry..." I said not knowing how to react.
 
 
 
 
"Pwuahaha!" he had started laughing.
 
 
 
 
"You tricked me!" I said to him.
 
 
 
 
"Haha..." He stopped. "No, I really did feel hurt. It was just that I'd never imagine you say those words to me." he said to me with a smile.
 
 
 
 
"Oh and by the way apology accepted." I felt my face get warm.
 
 
 
 
"Oh no, am I blushing?" I immediately turned to another direction. That was really cute. Oh no, Bommie-yah calm down. I started saying to myself.  When I turned back to him I noticed he was playing with his element. Making air balls and blowing cold air to Seungri every once a while making Seungri shiver everytime.
 
 
 
 
"Haha... Classic." Top said after seeing gis dongsaeng's reaction. I laughed a little to.
 
 
 
 
"You saw that. Haha, Seungri doesn't even think it was me." He said to me. Truthfully, if it were me I wouldn't think that was TOP either. We were deep in the forest, and the air did blow sometimes so it was really funny.
 
 
 
 
"Hey, I have a better idea. Let's...."
 
 
 
 
TOP POV
 
 
 
 
Bom's plan was priceless. I would've never thought of it. It was funny yet simple. 
 
 
 
 
I started blowing some wind to some trees ahead making snow fall from them.
 
 
 
 
"Watch your heads, around here." I heared Jiyong said. I almost blew the plan by laughing out loud, until Bom slapped me hard on my arm. I saw her also holding in a giggle. Then I saw Seungri walk under a branch and I made the first move. I quickly blew some wind at it and the snow on the branch blew off and land straight Seungri's head.
 
 
 
 
"I told you to watch you head, Seungri." I heard Jiyong say.
 
 
 
 
"Neh, hyung." Seungri then said. Bom and I were about to blow our heads off from keeping our laughs in. 
 
 
 
 
We kept doing this until it was Dara and Seungri's turn to be lookout. I never knew Bom could be so fun.
 
 
 
 
No One's POV
 
 
 
 
"Oppa, it didn't as long as we expected. We're getting closer to the clearing we were playing in before, then we should be home anytime now." Minzy said.
 
 
 
 
"Chincha! Wah! Yah, yeorubun did you hear what MInzy said just now?" Jiyong announced to the group.
 
 
 
 
"Neh oppa!" CL said.
 
 
 
 
"I guess I didn't get the time right. I thought, since it was really hard to find that it was just farther away, but I guess not." Minzy said to Jiyong.
 
 
 
 
"It's ok. As long as we made it. Right guys!" Jiyong said.
 
 
 
 
"Yea!" Everyone said.
 
 
 
 
"Wah. Pali, pali. We're almost there!" Minzy said as they approached a clearing. 
 
 
 
 
When they got out of the forest they all started running toward the direction they remembered the village to be. Even the wolves started running. 
 
 
 
 
But as they were getting closer something definitely seemed wrong. They started seeing burnt houses and some that were just completely obliverated.
 
 
 
 
"What happened?" Jiyong said with pain and worry written all over his face.
 
 
 
 
"Unnie..." Minzy said while hugging Bom.
 
 
 
 
"It's ok. I bet there are all at the village head's house." TOP said, trying to make them feel better. All of them were shaking as they were making their way through the streets. Bom was covering MInzy and Seungri's eyes as TOP was covering CL and Taeyang's eyes. There were the bodies of dead soldiers every where. Jiyong was hugging Dara who is shaking after seeing what has happened. When they made it to the Village head's house. They knocked and entered. There they saw the village head with a crying woman. 
 
 
 
 
"No. It can't be. Children..." He was looking at them as if he had seen a ghost.
 
 
 
 
"Children?" said the woman who turned her head. The children knew her right away it was Ms. Park, Dara's mom.
 
 
 
"Mom?" Dara said before she ran to her mother in tears.
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Annyeong Yeorubun! Here's chapter 5 for ya. I was actually planning to make it longer but I started getting sleepy and decided to cut it short. As you can see, they found the village completely destroyed and found only Dara's mom. Sorry, *spoiler alert* I was actually planning that they all end up orphans... but I felt guilty after someone commented hoping that their families are safe...*cough* butteredbeer *cough*. So i decided to keep a parent alive. You will found out who she is in the next chapter. And I would like to give a shoutout to my chingu and subbie fict21onpm for giving me the idea of having a TOPBom moment in this chapter. I'm sorry if it wasn't that good. K, that's all I gotta say.
 
Thank you. Annyeong!
 
-MichiDago <3