The News Part 2

Illusions
 
Chapter 11
The News Part: Two
 
fFeNCxrOTo5OuieoUh3fWFe_dR8L3gViLJpmNcGj  I_t2j7RPjeSurvajoa9IH6A_X6l8G3mtNBtDU9xB
 
 
 
Jiyong P.O.V.
 
 
 
What I thought could'nt happen today just happened. My mood was completely dropped by that single sentence. It kept ringing in my head. I am a suspected criminal... I am a suspected criminal...
 
 
 
"That's impossible!" I heard Dara say. "We've been together since birth we would know if he was some spy or something!" She said tring to defend me. She had always been there for me now matter how many times she told me she hated me in the past I know she still cared.
 
 
 
"You may be correct, but the rest of Selecca's judges don't believe you." Said King Yang. "I believe you, but even as King I am not able to overrule the whole court."
 
 
 
If the King couldn't pardon me then whats gonna happen t me? Life in prison? DEATH SENTENCE? My breathing has become short and shallow. My head starts to get dizzy. I was about to black-out and fall over but I feel someone catch me.
 
 
 
"Jiyong-ah! Gwenchana?" I heard Dongwook Hyung say.
 
 
 
"...I'm...not...a....criminal...hyung... don't... wanna..die....yet." I said asmy breaths were still trying to maintain itself.
 
 
 
"Yah! Who said you were gonna die?" I heard Dara say. I see a new head appear above me, but my eyes were getting blurry  and I couldn't see the face properly as the world started to fade away.
 
 
 
.....................................................................................................................................
 
 
 
Third P.O.V.
 
 
 
Jiyong passed out in the arms of Dongwook. Dara was crying unstoppably. All of the kids were crowding around Jiyong. Dongwook with Jiyong in his arms stood up.
 
 
 
"Ok, move out the way first. Let me deliver him to his room." He said. The children made way and Dongwook carried Jiyong to his room carefully with the children following.
 
 
 
The King was still in the Dining Hall with his palms on his face. He never liked being the bearer of bad news, especailly like this. But he was King annd there are times when you have to. HanByul was sitting next to him looking down to her food as tears slowly pored down her cheeks. She knew how Dara would react to this. She knew that her little girl had feelings for this boy. She knew that even though they were still young they would sacrifice themselves for each other. Yet, she let her brother tell the news with her in the room. She was starting to hate herself for being somewhat a part of her daughter's emotional breakdown.
 
 
 
After awhile the King stood up. 
 
 
 
"Report to me when the boy wakes up. I will tell him and the children the rest of the news wen he does." He said as he walked out the door adn walked towards Jiyongs room. When he reached there, he hesitated about the thought of opening the door or not. 
 
 
 
"I suggest you just take a peek. The rest of the children are still in there with him and I don't think they would like to see you right now." He heard a voice behind him say. He turned and saw Dongwook by his shoulder. Dongwook gave him a respectful nod before taking his leave towards his room.
 
 
King Yang sighed knowing what Dongwook just said was right. He knew if he was in the children's position he wouldn't wanna see himself either. He took another deep breath before pressing his forehead and hand on the door. He closed his eyes slowly as he let his powers envelop his body. Where his head was touching the door, it started shimmering blue and the images from the other side is the wood was now visible in the King's head. 
 
 
 
He saw the children sitting around Jiyong's sleeping body and Dara sitting in the chair next to the bed starring at Jiyong's face. King Yang's powers held similar to his sister's but he wasn't limited to only see the future. He was able to see what ever he wanted to as long as he knew when it took place.  He was also able to read the minds of the people during that time, but was not able to manipulate it like HanByul can. That power was to strong to handle for their capabilties. This gave him insight of whatever could be going on in the world, good or bad.
 
 
 
He noticed while looking into the room, he was not able to look at Dara's face clearly. In fact, everytime he tried to focus in more the blurrier it became. This had never happened before so the King tried to read her mind. But when he tried to gain access which he is usually able to pretty easily, the whole picture turned white and flashed him out of his abilities. The aura was so strong it caused him to fall on his .
 
 
 
"What is going on?" The King thought before rushing to his private library to search up how he, supposedly the strongest man alive, was able to get knocked down by someone's mere aura?! 'Worse... Who's aura was it?' He thought. Who could've possably be stronger than the King himself. As, he reached his private quarters he goes to his small bookshelf by his fireplace and pulls out a book. The book triggered a switch which opened a door to his private library. There he was met with an octagonal room that was extremely tall but narrow, all sides were filled with books stuffed in the small shelves or scrolls jammed into the openings. This was one of the myths of the Kingdom, the Library of Secrets, everyone called it. Not only was it filled with information from the past it held magic ,too. 
 
 
 
'The search begins.'  The King thought, as he started digging into the piles of scrolls scattered around from his last search.
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
Dara's P.O.V
 
 
 
I fell asleep after 2 hours of staring at Jiyong's face. Mentally, I was exhausted, because of all the nerve-wracking questions i kept asking myself like: 'What's gonna happen to Jiyong?' or 'Will he get thrown into jail and I'll never see him again?' or the worse one of them all, 'Is Jiyong going to die?' I was scared, and all I could do was stare at his face quietly. 
 
 
Everyone started to leave at one point. First, Top then Bommie unnie. Followed by Taeyang, Chearin, Daesung, Seungri and then Minzy in that order. After 30 minutes I was alone in the room with Jiyong. They were being called out one by one by my mom to recieve some type of news. I was dying to find out what she wanted to tell them and why she hasn't told me yet.  I was asleep when I felt the bed start to move. I woke up and saw that Jiyong was now up. He was struggling to get up properly, so I stood up and helped him sit up. 
 
 
"Kansam, Darong." He said as he started to get settled. "Oh, you stayed here by yourself? You shouldn't have." He said with a small smile on his face as he took notice of the empty room. 
 
 
"No, everyone was here at one point, but they were all being called out to be told some news by my mom." I explained. 
 
 
"And you weren't called out?" He asked and I shook my head.
 
 
"Are you feeling better now?" I asked him. He nodded his head as he started to lay down again. 
 
 
"Better. But tired. The news somehow all the life out of me for a moment, but you being here made me feel a lot better." He said. I start to feel heat crawl onto my face. Omo, what did he just say? I thought as I tried to hide my face by looking down. He must've read my mind because I start to hear him chuckle. I heard him stop chuckling so I was about to look up, but then I heard the door opening and I look there instead. I see a maid come in.
 
 
"Oh... Your awake sir." She said as she humbly bowed. "The Princess and the King would like to see you now." she said shyly as she left the room and closed the door. 
 
 
I looked at Jiyong and the latter just shrugged. I hand him the crutches as he managed to pull himself up, then I lead him to the door. We were walking now to the Dining Hall where I guessed they would be waiting for us.
 
 
"What do you think the news will be about?" Jiyong asked me.
 
 
"I don't know..." I answered. "It's probably what we were talking about before you passed out." He gulped.
 
 
"... Right..." He answered. We then arrived at the Dining Hall and I see two guards outside the door. When they us they slowly start to open up the door. As the door was opening we could see the rest of us, the King and the King. The odd part was everyone was now holding a weapon of there own.
 
 
"What's going on?" i say as I start to hear the doors shut behind me. Locking me and Jiyong into the hall.
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Annyeong! As you can see guys I like writing cliff hangers sorry I wasn't able to update quickly, I had a essay to do on Robert Delaunay.... Ughh. Trust me I would've rather done this. Well I hope you enjoyed. Please subscribe, comment and upvote!
 
 
Anyeong Yeorubun!
 
-MichiDago