Chaerin and Minzy Part 2

Illusions

 

 

Chapter 20
Chaerin and Minzy Part 2

tumblr_mtfvxrWR5e1r9bty1o1_500.gif

 

Minzy's POV

 

 

I searched frantically for Chaerin unnie's body as I couldn't find it at all.

 

"Unnie!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

 

"UNNIE!!!!" I screamed even louder, if that was possible.

 

Luckily, the barrier I had created held the the tiger out well. As I looked left to right for her, it had continued to lunge towards me, but the sharp rocks were doing a great job of keeping it out.

 

It was also doing great injuring the tiger. The sharp edges of the rocks were cutting the tiger at the different areas it contacted on the beast's body.
 

After multiple more lunges towards me, I think it had finally realized my attention was no longer towards it and stopped coming for me. Instead, it pulled back and stared at me as f it was wondering why I was no longer scared of it.

 

Truthfully I was more worried for Chaerin unnie at that moment, and wasn't as scared of the tiger because my barrier was doing a surprisingly great job at keeping it out.

 

I had guessed it had realized how great of a job my barrier was doing as it continued to inspect me.

 

I continued to toss and turn looking for any sign of my unnie and when it understood my actions it turned to the spot where Chaerin unnie's body was supposed to be and growled quietly, as if it did not want to gain my attention but it had. Weirdly after it finished growling, it was as if it's image quickly faded and came back, but when it did it's eye color changed with it. It originally had yellow eyes, now they were a perfect sky blue. When I looked back to the spot, there it was.

 

 

 

 

Chaerin unnie's unconscious body.

 

 

 

The beast turned back to me and growled loudly this time as if it was trying to gain my attention this time. I turned back to it and saw it begin to sprint towards Chaerin unnie's body.

 

When it registered to me it's action, I began to sprint towards her body too.

 

"Unnie!" I screamed. I was panicking and at this point I just wanted her to wake up. The beast was now dangerously close to her body, and it only took it one long lunge to reach her body and grab it in its fangs with no hesitation.

 

"UNNIE!" I shrieked as I saw it quickly sink its teeth into her chest and right leg.

 

When it achieved to secure her into his mouth he gave her body a quick shake  as if trying to shake off the blood that was dripping down in liters out of her body.

 

"UNNIE!!!!" I screamed again as I increase her pace towards her. I was shaken seeing the blood from her body splatter on the walls of the house.

 

The tiger had noticed the closing distance between myself and it. So it decided to try and heighten the distance once again by running towards a different direction. It turned around after placing a 'safe' distance between ouirselves. It looked at me straight into my eyes as it threw unnie's body on the ground before sinking it's teeth once again into her right leg before promptly ripping her leg from the rest of her body.

 

"AHHHH!" I scream. "UNNIE!!!!" I scream as I see the blood sputter out of the dismembered leg. And I stop in my track and start to back track as I see the tiger change targets and come for me.

 

 

 

 

Chaerin's POV

 

I was now upstairs hiding behind a closed door from the tiger.

 

I had managed to divert it's attention by summoning roasted turkey leg and throwing it out of the hole in the wall. What I didn't understand though was how that hole came to be. I hadn't created it nor did I see the tiger do it, but I saw it as a way to distract the tiger.

 

I was going to run towards Minzy and take her with me upstairs to hide, but when I looked to the direction of her body it was no longer there. I worried about her whereabouts but I saw that the tiger was already close to the turkey leg and would soon come back for me, so I sprinted up the stairs and into the farthest room from the stair case.

 

I quickly but softly closed the door behind me and rested my back on it as I slid down to the floor and tried to regulate my breath.

 

Where are you Minzy? I asked in my head. Where could you have possibly gone?

 

I was still resting on the door when I hear huge footsteps make there way upstairs. I summoned a mask to cover my mouth to lower the volume of my breath. I hear it reach the top floor and slowly make there way to me.

 

I was panicking, scared that the tiger would find me, when I hear someone scream my name.

 

It wasn't loud though. I knew it was a scream but its volume seemed blocked and restricted. And then I hear it again, it was clearer this time and louder.

 

Minzy?  I thought.

 

I moved towarsd the window to see if she was outside. But on my way I accidently crawled over a weak part of the floor and made it creak.

 

"..." I said as the tiger lunges into the room breaking the door and jumped on top of me.

 

It didn't move as it topped me it's drool drip from its mouth and dropped on me but the weird part was it didn't feel wet.

 

It was kind of just there.

 

It looked like it was smiling at me as it opens and mouth and readies itself to devour my head.

 

I turn my head and close my eyes as I prepare for my impending death but it never came.

 

I looked up the the tiger and see the large gash it was given on the side of it's face and turned to my left to see my saving grace.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong Yeorobun! again.... I felt bad for not updating for so long like I said last chapter and I wanted to give you guys another chapter for waiting do long cuz you deserve it!  So here you go the second chapter of the day and I actually wrote this in my grandma's house on their laptop cuz i had nothing better to do and truthfully after the last chapter I had posted a I had not written any other ones. I am still looking for a co-author hopefully its one of my freinds and I really don't care if you've had experience writing before in the past, I am just looking for some one to help out. But I will need you to be creative because trust me, I do a lot of improvising when I write stories.

I hope you enjoyed the chappie! Annyeong Yeorobun!

-MichiDago <3