The News Part 1

Illusions
 
Chapter 10
The News Part: One
 
fFeNCxrOTo5OuieoUh3fWFe_dR8L3gViLJpmNcGj  
 
Jiyong's P.O.V.
 
 
 
I have probably only slept for only 3 hours, but when the maid woke me up I felt as if I did my 8 hours of sleep. The discovery of my new connection with Dara had made me so happy nothing could possibly knock me down today.
 
 
 
When the maid woke me we went straight to my room to get changed into 'regular' clothes. Well, that's what the maid called it, I call it nerd clothes. I was wearing a dress shirt topped with a sweater, dress pants and loafers. Really? Then she tried to put a tie on me and it wasn't a very pretty type. It had golden fishes printed on it. That finally struck a nerve. I ask her nicely to either get me a regular white t-shirt or I'll tell Dara on her. Of course she did as she was told. I had kept the dress pants and loafers, though, I thought if I was facing royalty I should have at least some type of fancy clothing.
 
 
 
We left the room around the same the rest of the guys did, obviously most of them had the same thoughts of the dressy clothes because they too were in t-shirts. Well, all except Taeyang. He has always been the type that can't say no. 
 
 
 
Where are you guys? I heard in my head. Must be Dara. I thought. We're almost there. Why are you guys there already? I reply. I was staring at the ground, watching the guard feet move. Yeah! Hurry up! They said we can't start with you guys. I can already see her pouty face as she is whining. I start to smile just thinking about it. Little did I know that the rest of the gang behind me was staring at me like a mad man. 
 
 
 
"Is something wrong with Jiyong hyung?" Whispers Seungri to TOP.
 
 
 
"I don't know. Usually he's really cranky in the morning." TOP whispers back.
 
 
 
"Hyung... I'm scared." Daesung whimpered.
 
 
 
"Oh all of you just calm down!" Taeyang hissed as the other boys tried to regain their composure. "He probably just had a good dream, that's all. Stop over-thinking things." H said as he walked away from them and closer to Jiyong.
 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
When we entered the Dining Hall we were met with such heavy tension I swear I could slice it with a knife.
 
 
 
 
 
The girls were seated like yesterday and so was the King and Byul eomonim and Dongwook ajusshi. We seated at our former seats cautiously as if one wrong step could activate some bomb. When we were all properly seated, King Yang then stood up from his seat.
 
 
 
 
"You all are probably wondering why there is no food on the table, yet." He says. Actually, I hadn't even noticed that. I was to busy trying to find the reason as to why everyone was quiet.
 
 
 
 
"Don't worry it'll be served once I have finished delivering the news." He continued. I heard a sigh coming from Bom noona. I guess she's just really hungry. I thought. The rest of us just nodded. 
 
 
 
 
"Now. The news I am giving to you can be interpretted in many ways bad or really bad." My ears perked up. Bad news is always interesting to me. Then I heard a sob coming from Dara's mom as Dongwook ahjussi was rubbing her back.
 
 
 
 
"You all are survivors of the most destructive war yet in this millenia, The War of the Tri-bodied." Tri-bodied. I hated that word. My Dad had always tried to use it in a loving tone to me, but I knew what it meant. It was a word that described someone with the three types of blood in them. Human. Magic. And demon. In other words, me. My father was born like any Magic, through a human and another magic. My mother was a demon. I never hated her for it, too. She died trying to protect my father and I, but in everyone else's eyes, she was only with us so she can fatten us up and eat us when the time was right. 
 
 
 
 
"Most of the participants from Willerwen were tri-bodieds trying to avenge their ancestors from the previous war. It only felt right to name the war after so." He said. I had noticed the women with demonic wings and abilties to cast spells. I should've known there were tri-bodies there. 
 
 
 
 
"You all must know now why I have to talk to you now right?" said the King looking straight at me. I look around and I notice everyone else was staring at me, after all it was no secret. Teddy appa tried his best to hide it as I was growing up but many had already met my mother. I am still confused as to why he needed to talk to us though.
 
 
 
 
"Jiyong, son of Teddy, please rise." The king says. I stood on my feet puzzled. "All guards and servants please leave." He then ordered. The men and women scamppered  out of the room as fast as they could. After they all left he then continued talking.
 
 
 
 
"Kwon Jiyong, Son of Kwon Teddy, you are bieng suspected to be a part of the Willerwen army sent here to spy on this fair kingdom of Selecca." He finished. I heard gasps, I directly looked at Dara who is now wide-eyed. I am a suspected to be a criminal!?
 
 
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Annyeong Yeorobun! Here's a short chappie. I'll be updating again by the end of the week! OMG!! GD's a CRIMIAL! Hehehe... (evil)
Anyways I hope you enjoyed. Comment, subscribe and upvote please. Love all my new and old subbies please keep up with the support!
 
Annyeong!
 
-MichiDago