Why Am I Here?

Illusions

Chapter 30
Why Am I Here?

tumblr_m52zkqEvak1rsj7wio1_500.gif

Jiyong's P.O.V.

 

 

 

I had woken up in the castle. It looked to be one of the bedrooms, because it looked similar to the one I had roomed in when the gang had stayed in the castle.

 

 

 

Why am I here? I ask myself. I was supposed to be with the gang back in the forest, helping them look for Bom noona. It's my fault their all there anyways suffering for me. Why am I here?

 

 

 

I know I'm not back in that weird state before I balcked out because I was in between the sheets on the bed and this time my body is actually on the bed rather than floating above it.

 

 

 

As I examine my surroundings, I hear murmuring in one of the doors. It was slightly ajar and it wasn't hard to notice that there were two people outside my door. Whoever's on the other side may know why I'm here. I risk it all and call out for them.

 

 

 

"Hello? Excuse me?" I say loud enough so they can hear me. I hear the murmurs stop and deep intakes of breath. 

 

 

 

"." I heard, suppose to be a whisper.

 

 

 

When the two people enter the room, I recongnize them instantly. I'm surprised I didn't recognize their voice.

 

 

 

"Oh! Ha..."

 

 

 

She waved her hand and I was out like a light.

 

 

 

Again.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

It was completely dark outside by the time I open my eyes again. This time everything was blurry. I sit up and notice two figures, one was sitting on the bed and the other standing next to them. 

 

 

 

I rub my eyes to identify them. When my vision was clear again I quickly recognize the two figures.

 

 

 

"Seven ajhussi! Byul eomoni!" I say on astonished. "What am I doing here? I'm supposed to be at the forest! Why am I in the castle?"

 

 

 

"Shush child. I'll explain, but you have to stay very quiet. Nobody knows your here. Only the two of us and we would like to keep it that way, araseo?" Byul eomoni said to me.

 

 

 

I nod to stay quiet.

 

 

 

"Alright. There is a reason you are away from your mission right now. I wasn't intended for you to ever leave the mission site, but you needed to be informed of this to complete your task." Byul eomoni said.

 

 

 

"When my men were training you and your friends, they were not under my command. Unfortunately, the council deemed me unfit to teach you what you needed to know because I had been familiar to you. They thought I would be biased and teach you more than you need to know for the mission. Throughout the whole week of your training, I was not informed with what your lessons were. In fact, I only learned three days ago from my men, whom are loyal to me and the King not to the Council, that they believe that the Council purposely left out a very important lesson for you." Seven ajhussi said.

 

 

 

"You needed to be aware that you create a bond with yourself and the others you save throughout your mission. They will be bonded to you like a soldier to a commander. In other words, you are their leader. Well, those that you saved anyways. We realize that we are taking you out of the mission right now and we feel that that it is only right. This way water and nature will remain free. You see if you had saved Bom and Daesung there would be a chance in the near future that if you tell them to, they will lose ability to control their powers until you grant them the power to be able to control it again due to the bond that would've been created between the three of you." Byul eomoni said. "Their powers are not one that should be limited. Seunghyun you would think should not be limitied either or Minzy, but you see their power is already limited to their resources. Soon, Bom and Daesung will be able to create their elements from nothing or summon it from anywhere."

 

 

 

 

"That's one reason we've taken you from the field. Because, we know that you would not have hestitated in assisting your team in rescuing Bom or Daesung. But, there is also another thing." Seven ajhussi said. He and Byul eomoni looked at each other and he nodded at her. She sighs and turns to me.

 

 

 

 

"It seems you already have a bond with Dara." She starts. "If you concentrate really hard you'll figure out what her state is at this exact moment. Would you like to try? All you have to do is concentrate on what you want to know about Dara."

 

 

 

 

I nod and give it a shot. I start to think about Dara's condition. How she may be faring. And I start to see an image in my head. There she was. She was in a cave somewhere. It was dark and had very little light, but there was enough that I could see her sleeping face. I open my eyes, the image is there, but I feel that since I concentrated less on her situation the image in my head was getting more and more hazy.

 

 

 

 

"She's sleeping right now. In a cave somewhere." I say quietly. 

 

 

 

 

"Great. Exactly what she's supposed to be doing." Byul eomoni said.

 

 

 

 

"You see. When we were testing Dara's mind abilities, we found that it was impossible. She was just too strong for the equipment my team thought originally, so they brought in the best thing, the King. But, even the King could not see into her mind." Seven ajhussi said. "Dara. She's very powerful. But, at the moment it is all undiscovered on her part. She has to trigger it somehow to activate it and consequentily the Council had found out about this and took advantage of the mission and they manipulated it to find a way to trigger her powers." 

 

 

 

"The King had already done extensive research about Dara's abilities, because he had already known about her power a weel before your mission started. This amount of mind powers only happened twice in history, Sandara being the secind time. The original's power had been triggered by a very traumatic event and the Council wants to use that strategy to activate Dara's power also. But, you see when the original's powers had been triggered he basically created a force field so strong that nothing could come close to it not even elements. The only thing that was able to get close enough to the original to snap him out of it was his lover, who had an amazing bond with him. Unfortunately the story of the orginal did not end well. You see, the lover had been manipulated in letting the original take down his force field this resulted in the Council being able to attack the original and destroy him for they were afraid of his power." Byul eomoni finished.

 

 

 

I gasp. Is this what they wanted to do to Dara. They wanted to destroy her?

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty informative chapter huh? I'm surprised I was able to write this, granted I had to get away from the fam a little bit, but i actually finished. Anyways, please forgive me for the grammar mistakes again. After posting the last one I rushed onto writing this one and now posting it too sooooo... Well Enjoy the chapter and hopefully the next one will be coming soon. If I didn't write it in the last chapter's AN I want to finish this story before the end of the week so rushing to get as much done before the weekend ends because when it does I will be extremely busy.

Love y'all and I would appreciate some comments!

-MichiDago <3