Chaerin and Minzy

Illusions

Chapter 19
Minzy and Chaerin

 

 

Chaerin's POV

 

 

After finally getting Minzy to sleep in my arms, troubl decides to strike again.

 

There are now a pair of giant eyes staring at me throught the window. They were extremely huge, too. I'm trrying my best not to shiver in my seat or else i'll wake up Minzy.

 

It suddenly growled, which caused me to shriek. 

 

"Unnie... What's wrong?" Minzy said rubbing her eyes open. I quickly put my hand on the back of her head and pat her.

 

"It's nothing. I just suddenly felt cold... Go back to sleep Minzy." I said shushing her. I tried my best to sta quiet in case the monster or whatever it is could understand me. or better yet hear me. 

 

"Ok..." She said as she closes her eyes again. I sigh. With Minzy sleeping, if the beast attacks it'll just be me for awhile. I have to hold on for her anyways. She is still young, what if it decides to hurt her. At least I should be the one to get hurt and not her.

 

The eyes continue to stare at me for what seemed like ages.  I did not move and made sure my breathing made very little to no sound. I was able to keep this up for awhile.

 

But then something terrible happened...

 

Minzy snored.

 

The creature starts to leap towards the window.

 

"MINZY! WAKE UP!" I scream as I pull both of us up and hide her behind the seat. Just as I place her behind the seat the monster lunges it's way through the window breaking it in the process. 

 

"Unnie..?" I hear Minzy say as she gets up from behind the chair. I see the monster lunge forward to her, hitting her on her head knocking out the poor girl. 

 

"MINZY!!!" I scream once again gaining the attention of the beast back to me. Getting a clearer look at him I see that the 'monster' was actually an over-sized tiger. 

 

As it faces me it bears it fangs. I pull out my parasol as I summon up 4 swords and send it flying to the creature. It swiftly dodged the attack by moving to it's side. I quickly regained control of the direction the swords were flying to an surprised the toger by changing the direction of the objects directly to where it had moved to.

 

I was able to give a good clean hit on it's side. But this just made it mad as it lunged forward to me. I quickly summon a large shield to cover myself from the tiger as i continue to redirect the other 3 swords toward it. 

 

But it was super quick. It was almost as if it was made of air.

 

As I continue to shield myself from the beast I notice that the sword I had earlier managed to jab into him was now on the ground and not on the tiger, leaving me here fighting the tiger obviously at a disavantage.

 

 

Minzy's POV

 

I woke up after CL unnie had hastily placed me onto the ground. 

 

"Unnie...?" I said as I see a beast hit her on her head as she was turing to face me. The hit knocked her out and the beast, which was a tiger, suddenly faced me.

 

I became wide eyed asit leaped towards me, but I quickly raised a hand which caused a piece of the earth underneath it to go up and entrap the tiger between the earth and the cieling. But whatever goes up must come down and the earth that help the tiger up has now dropped and it and the tiger were back on the ground. 

 

It shook it's head from the impact but quickly fixed itslef ready to lunge at me again.

 

I quickly burst the wall of the house open and ran out of the building. The tiger was quick though and was able to ran out the house through the hole I created and followed me.

 

I swiftly created sharp earth fragments nd surrounded myself with it before the tiger could reach me. When it tried to reach me it was hit by the stones that were encircling me protecting me from it. 

 

I kept it up and it gave me a chance to look over at the house to check up on Chaerin Unnie but as I look over to find her I saw no one where se should've been lying unconcious.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong Yeorobun! Sorry I took so long to update, I don't think I had the right to show my face after not updating in what 3 weeks! Im so ashamed. I ope you enjoy the update. The next update will actually be on friday because I have a 3-day tournament coming up this week end at Richmond, ia. Oh and it may be today or tommorow I will be posting this but I had just recently finished writing a short story for my English class, and I was actually planning to post it her but now I am contemplating if I should make it longer and make it an actual story or not. But, I will need a co-author for this one because I'm not sure how much time i'll have for updating two stories at the same time. So if your interested and your my Friend tell me either through private message or the comments and I'll send you the rough draft for the story beggining!

I hope you enjoyed the update! Sarangheyo Yeorobun! Annyeong!

-MichiDago <3