Seunghyun

Illusions

Chapter 24
Seunghyun

 

 

 

 

Jiyong's POV 

 

 

After the suspicious comatose experience and waking up in the darkness, I began to panic and shout for anyone that may be near me.

 

 

"Seungri!"

 

 

"Youngbae!"

 

 

"Chaerin!"

 

 

"Minzy!"

 

 

"Ji-Eun!"

 

 

I screamed. After only recieving my echo as an answer to my calls I create a floating ball of fire and begin to run in the endless darkness. After observing my surroundings I realize that I'm underground. I begin to run since I definitely know who's nightmare this is and I need to find people to help me, help him.

 

 

Once in awhile i would reach a corner and turn but then I came to a fork in the tunnels.

 

 

In desperation in choosing the right tunnel I yell.

 

 

"Can someboday hear me!?" I screamed. 

 

 

"Hyung!" I heard. Only one person calls me hyung in the group.

 

 

"Seungri-yah?" I screamed back into the one tunnel that I thought his voice from.

 

 

"Hyung!" I heard him say again. Now I am seeing a ball of light in the tunnel to my right that is coming closer and closer. 

 

 

As I start to see a figure come through, a sudden rumbling starts right below our feet. 

 

 

"Seungri-yah are you doing this?" I manage to yell as I kept myself balanced.

 

 

"Ani. Hyung... I can't keep my balaaaa---" Seungri managed to say as he fell on his and a long, giant creature pops out from below and between us and digs its way up. It look pink, slimy and had many ringlets surrounding its body.

 

 

"...Worm..." I said as I fell on my due to the impact of the worm digging up.

 

 

I knew my gut was right at this point and my "dream" was right also. This just had to be Seunghyun we were saving. Underground was probably the worst place to put an air controller, it suffocated them. But them there's the worm also.

 

 

Guilt spread through my veins when I realize I had been the one to give him this fear of worms and bugs in general. Before the war, I had always managed to dig up worms and insects to throw to TOP's hair to scare him when we were 4 up until now. I started to calm it down lately seeing how much he reacted to the thing.

 

 

When it finally was able to climb up. I quickly jestured for Seungri to come to me. 

 

 

"Seungri-yah! Pali-wah! We have to warn the others! That giant worm had made these tunnels!" He slowly makes his way with a magic and then we sprint off together into the tunnels with his ball of light and my ball of fire.

 

 

It didn't take us long to begin to see a light at the end of one the tunnels and we ran with all our might towards that light.

 

 

But when we stepped through there was the giant worm coiled in the center of the barely lit underground dome, with a hanging cage on top of it with Seunghyun hyung having his hands and legs tied up, with a gag in his mouth and a blindfold.

 

 

"Seunghyun!" I screamed out gaining not only Seunghyun's attention, causing him to start screaming through the fabric covering his mouth, but also the giant worms attention. It quickly started it way towards me extremely fast when Seungri suddenly stood in front of me and created a make do forcefield with curses.

 

 

He then dragged me while the wall of curses were still on effect on the worm to the other side of the dome.

 

 

"Hyung! You could've killed us." He whispered harshly.

 

 

"It doesn't look like it has eyes so it probably relies on it sense of hearing. We have to find a way to distra..." He said before the snake came lunging back at us causing me and Seungri to part ways. 

 

 

I quickly out up my wall of fire, when two giant pieces of solid rock came from below the ground on both sides of the worm's head and squished its head in between to quickly give it a little headache.

 

 

"No one messes with my Oppa's!" I hear Minzy well. The worm's head dropped due to the impact of the two rocks and there I see Minzy riding Ji-Eun as the make my way.

 

 

"Oppa!" she said jumping off Ji-Eun and into my arms. 

 

 

"Oppa! Are you okay?" She said but then the worm regained its senses and burrowed its way underground again.

 

 

Minzy then screams, "Seungri-oppa move two steps forward now!" 

 

 

Seungri panics and does what he is told and then the giant worm pops back up to where he was exactly one moment ago.

 

 

He began to run until he was right next to us, while screaming.

 

 

This gained the worms attention and sent it forwarding right back to us. We scream. Right before I put up my fire wall, I see Youngbae, fly onto the thing and send an arrow right for one the holes on the side of it's head, which I think is its ear.

 

 

It begins to squeal in pain. It starts to writh left and right trying to get the arrow out of its ear, but it only succeeded on throwinf Youngbae off of him. 

 

 

"Youngbae!" I scream. But before he falls to the ground, Ji-Eun was able to jump up and catch him in , without injuring him, then softly landing on the ground.

 

 

I breath a sigh of relief and then I start to hear Seunghyun's screams from the cage. It's bad enough that he was put underground where he could already suffocate if he was down too low. But, the rag in hos mouth must've made it so hard to breath at this point. He's also panting in between screams like a maniac as he tried to keep trying to gain our attention back from saving ourselves and saving him.

 

 

I was finally able to regain my senses and yelled:

 

 

"Hey! No one! And I mean NO ONE! Messes with my friend!" As I surround myself with my fire.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong Yeorobun! I actually have written this before but then when I left for practice, it all disappeared since Google Chrome crashed. Luckily, once i have writte something once I somehow remember what I wrote and be able to write it again quickly. I was able to write this again in less than 40 minutes so I bet there are going to be a ton of grammar mistakes.

For those who read my other story "It Is Now Us" I will hopefully get that up by tomorrow if my co-author approves of the chapter!

I am also opening this thing where you can choose on which person's POV I should write it in, in the next chapter. I'm starting it now and you can pick anyone that is present at the moment in the story even Chaerin. If I think that that person's POV will be interesting to write in or that your the only person that commeted i'll make sure to give you a shout out at the end of the story to thank you!

Hope you enjoyed the story!

Annyeong!

-MichiDago<3