Catching Up

Illusions

 

Chapter 6
Catching Up

fFeNCxrOTo5OuieoUh3fWFe_dR8L3gViLJpmNcGj  I_t2j7RPjeSurvajoa9IH6A_X6l8G3mtNBtDU9xB

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

When we entered the house we found the village head and a crying woman.

 

 

"No, it can't be. Children...?" Said the village head. Why would he be so surprised?

 

 

"Children?" said the crying woman. 

 

 

When she turned around, I was shocked, worried and happy at the same time.

 

 

"Mom?..." I heard Dara say. Yes, it was Park Hanbyul-sshi Dara's mom. Dara then ran to her mom.

 

 

"Dara!" her mom said as she gave her daughter a tight squeeze.

 

 

"I thought I would never see you again..." I heard eomoni say.

 

 

"Ah, sorry to interrupt, but I would like to ask a question." I heard TOP hyung say.

 

 

"If it's about the village, the village head and I will answer all your questions. But first let me ask you, how are you still living." Hanbyul-eomoni said.

 

 

"Why what had happened to everyone else?" CL said.

 

 

"Yeah, it's not like you had to face monsters every day, did you?" Seungri said.

 

 

"You faced monsters!?"

 

 

Then there was silenced. Dara finally let go from her mother's embraced and stood up.

 

 

"Umma, the others are really worried about their parents do you think we could go see them now." Dara said to her mother innocently. I saw her mother's expression darken. I knew it. I knew when I saw that expression that I had no one to go back to. But no one seem to notice it.

 

 

"Aahh... Dara-yah. It looks like we need more rooms in our house." Her mom said.

 

 

"Well everyone else's parents had to go to this wonderplace because the King gave them wonderful jobs." Lies.

 

 

"They said they were gonna be gone for awhile." Lies.

 

 

"So they asked me if I could take care of all of you for now." By now Dara, TOP hyung Bommie and I knew what had happened and were holding in our tears, while the little ones had no clue.

 

 

"Mwo? My appa left without kissing me good bye!?" Seungri said. By now Bommie unnie was at the back hugging TOP hyung while she was crying.

 

 

"Neh. They told me to tell you sorry that they weren't able to though. Now why don't you guys go play in the other room while I talk to Dara, Jiyong, Seunghyun and Bomi for a while, ok?"  she said to the kids.

 

 

"Ok, pali kaja." said Seungri as they went to the room.

 

 

When they left, eomonim then turned to us and said

 

 

"Now, tell me what had happened in the forest." TOP hyung, Dara and I started talking as Bomimie unnie tried to stop crying. After we finished talking she told us,

 

 

"That's good you guys were able to come out alive."

 

 

"Umma can you tell us what happen here now."

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

Umma then explained what had happened at the village. It turns out monsters had started appearing in great numbers and started to attack the town. Although many in the village had powers, most weren't very strong and weren't able to fight back. Our parents are all generals in the King's special order, to our surprise and were able to fight  them off for awhile but due to the lack of reinforcements during the attack, they weren't able to hold up for long enough. Umma had been taken away by the King's guards to a safe place, because of her power and was not able to do anything.

 

 

After being let out she saw the damage and foresaw another attack which would destroy the village, but she was already to late. She thought we had died along with everybody else and was overjoyed when she saw us.

 

 

"About everything I told you, do not tell the younger ones stick with the story I created until you believe the time is right." We all promised not to tell her, then suddenly we heard horses from the outside. Seungri then came in from the room next door.

 

 

"Hey there are a bunch of soldiers outside! Check it out!"

 

 

Mom then ran towards the door and opened it. She was then facing appa.

 

 

"DongWook!" She cried as she hugged appa.

 

 

"The children they are safe... their safe..." She said in between her cries. Appa then looked at us and were about to cry. But then all the younger kids ran to him and said,

 

 

"Se7en Ahjusshi!!" And ran to my dad. They always liked my dad and my dad always liked them.

 

 

"You guys are alive." he said as he kissed us all on our cheeks.

 

 

"Appa!" I said as we hugged. After the hugs, appa looked out the door and yelled "SURVIVORS." to the other soldiers. As the soldiers started arriving they were shocked to see umma and 9 little children.

 

 

"Dongwook-ah, we have to bring these kids to the King, immediately." My umma said.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong Yeorobun! Sorry for the short chapter. I had family visit today and I kinda just wrote this before I ran out of time to. I'll make it up to you guys with the next chapter though! Sorry, again. Thank you for reading! Please feel free to comment and to the new reader's please subscribe.

Thank you. Enjoy!

-MichiDago <3