Our Beginning 3

Illusions

 

Chapter 3
Our Beginning Part: Three
And in all of this, where were Seungri, CL and Taeyang?

tumblr_mp6eptgPn11qbk0u3o1_500.gif  tumblr_m7r10g0Ga11rb7q0vo1_500.gif  tumblr_mrx8yjKeRg1qekpsao1_500.gif  tumblr_mjnxq54up41s5mcu1o1_500.gif

 

Taeyang's POV

 

 

"Hyungs, Noonas. I'm gonna to a safer place so please take care of these 3 monsters for me. Taeyang hyung came with me." Seungri said.

 

 

"Ok." I replied as we ran into the forest. After awhile Seungri and I could no longer keep carrying CL, so we gently placed CL unconsious body down. Seungri then knelt down and put his ear above and nose.

 

 

"She's still breathing." he said. "Hyung, ottokae? Ottokae?" he told me while looking at her in a panicked tone.

 

 

"It's OK. Both of us are mages and you even specialize in healing, Seungri. With our combined power we should be able to fix her up good as new." I told him. At least he looks like he has lightened up.

 

 

"Alright, I'll heal her leg while you take care of the scratch on her head. Since this isn't your thing, just do what you can, then I'll see what's happened to her head." I knew exactly what he meant when he said this isn't my thing. At school, I'm known for being able to do everything but not exactly exceling at them at the same time.

 

 

"Alright. Let's do this as quickly as we can before monsters notice us." I replied quickly.

 

 

I had finished all her scratches while Seungri was finishing up her leg.

 

 

"Hyung. I'm done." I heard Seungri say. I looked at her previously gruesome leg, but was now perfectly fine as of nothing had ever happened to it.

 

 

"Hyung the head is a really complexed place, I have to know what time of pain it is before trying to heal it so it may take a couple minutes." he said, worried of his abilities.

 

 

"Don't worry, just do your best. I'll help you out if you need it but I don't you'll need it." I told him, smiling.

 

 

"Neh, hyung. Kansahamnida." He said before turning to CL. 

 

 

First he laid CL's head on his lap then calmly place his palms above her face. At this action green light quickly surrounded them. I just stared at them for what felt like a really long time. Then I heard it

 

 

"Aaaa-wwwooo..." I quickly turned my head to where I heard it. Then the green light faltered behind me which caused me turn around.

 

 

"Hyung I found out what's wrong it won't take me long, so wait a bit more, ok?" He said as he was quickly surrounded by the light again. 

 

 

"Aaaa-wwwoooo.." I heard again. And when I turned to where I heard it again but this time I noticed a pair of eyes staring at us. It wasn't long before another pair of eyes appeared and then another, and then another until, 6 pairs of eyes were staring right at me.

 

 

"Gggrrrr..." I heard it say as I it came out of the darkness. I noticed they were black with red outlines all over.

 

 

"Fire Wolves." I said.

 

 

They were looking at me hungrily. I knew it would eat me unless i had something else for it to eat. I noticed we were being surrounded by the wolves so I summoned random pieces of meat and placed it in front of them.

 

 

"Oppa...?" I heard behind me.

 

 

"CL!!" I heard Seungri say, it wasn't loud enough for the wolves to hear it though.

 

 

"Yah. Seungri-ya, look around you." I said basically whispering as the wolves were examining the meat.

 

 

"Wae, hyu...." His voice faltered, mid speech.

 

 

"Oppa, what's going on? Oppa, I'm scared." she said as she was slowly summoning some type of sword facing what looked to be the groups leader. The wolf saw what was going on then looked at me, then CL, then me, then CL.

 

 

"No." I said under my breath. I knew what was going to happened. 

 

 

Then the wolf launched it forward preparing to eat her, when I studdenly stepped in front of her and said...

 

 

"STOP." The voice I spoke in was not sometihng I've spoken in before. To my surprise, the wolf had obeyed, st was staring at me with apologetic eyes. "CL, put that stupid sword away." I said not taking my eyes off the wolf.

 

 

"Oppa, how did you do that? Are you sure I should." CL asked me. 

 

 

"CL, NOW"  I said the same way i spoke to the wolf.

 

 

"Arraseo, oppa." and the sword disappeared. While looking at the wolf I said,

 

 

"SIT." I said and all of the wolves that had surrounded us did as I said. 

 

 

Through this, I knew exactly what to do.

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

The waves of monster's had slowly started to fade, until we were down to 3 lower leveled mosters which we were able to destroy in mere minutes. It was really dark now. Jiyong suddenly pulled me closer to him with one had as he created a fireball in the other. I looked at him wierdly.

 

 

"What? Aren't you scared of the dark?" I nodded. How did he know? I thought as I stuck close to him.

 

 

"I just know." He said. I jerked back.

 

 

"How did you know what I was thinking of?" I said to him.

 

 

" Cuz you asked me. You asked me how I knew ri...."

 

 

"Yah! Jiyong-ah! Stay away from my Dara!" Bom screamde before Jiyong could finish his sentence.

 

 

"What!? It's not like I'm doing anything wrong!" He yelled back, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink when I looked at him.

 

 

"Yeah! It's ok Bom." I said as I quickly hugged Jiyong.

 

 

"Yah! what're you doing?" Jiyong said looking at me. Then Bommie yelled.

 

 

"YAHHH!! Jiyong get your arms off MY DARA!"

 

 

TOP POV

 

 

"YAHH!" I heard Bommie say to Jiyong who was hugging Dara. I would've too but now I can only imagine what has happened to Seungri, CL and Taeyang. Daesung and Minzy were making there way to me when I noticed them.

 

 

"Hyung, where do you think they wandered off to? Do you think something bad could've happened?" Daesung said to me.

 

 

"Aniya, oppa. We have to think good thoughts, arachi?" Minzy said to Daesung.

 

 

"Uhn." Daesung said back.

 

 

"What are you guys talking about?" Jiyong said next to me which scared me, wondering how he managed to get here so fast.

 

 

"Yah, Jiyong! You scared me." I told him and he just smiled at me.

 

 

"Yah, you're talking about Taeyang and them aren't you. Don't worry. At least they have a healer."

 

 

When Jiyong told me that even though he had a smile on his face, he still sounded worried.

 

 

"Oppa, I can help" I heard Minzy say. "I can always detect where they are as long as they are on the ground." Then I she closed her eyes, then opened them again. "In fact, I feel three people's heart beats coming from that way. But i think we need to hurry. I also felt 6 four-legged creatures heart beats over there." She said worriedly.

 

 

"Oh no. We have to hurry. Or else who knows what could happen." Dara said.

 

 

"Minzy lead the way. we need to find them as quickly as possible." Then there was a trail of light in the sky that bursted into a big flash of light. "It's a flare." I said as we began running. 

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

We were running as fast as we could to spot where the flare came from. We knew were getting close, when we see light. I was leading and before reaching the clearing I see Seungri, CL, and Taeyang.

 

 

"Taeyang! Seungri! CL!" I screamed  as I got there before I stopped as I saw a fire wolf facing me.

 

 

"Gggrrr..." It growled.

 

 

"Jiyong! Wait!" I heard Bom say before one by one they entered the clearing.

 

 

"Gggrrr...." It growled again. 

 

 

"DOWN, ALICE." I heard Taeyang or was that Taeyang. Surprisingly the Wolf obeyed and sat down. "THOSE ARE MY FRIENDS."  Taeyang said calmy, and the wolf immediately nodded at us, as if it was saying sorry.

 

 

"It's ok." I said. Then Dara took that as an ok and ran to CL.

 

 

"Yah! Are you OK now? You not hurt anymore right. Everythings fine right?" she said as she was tilting CL's head left and right, before giving CL a bear hug.

 

 

"I'm ok, unnie." CL said. 

 

 

"Why are with these fire wolves gaurding you, Taeyang?" I sayed, I was trying to get closer to him but a wolf kept blocking my way.

 

 

"Oh there just protective. Down, girl." he said, and the wolf settled down still glaring at me.

 

 

"How'd you get them to trust you?" I asked.

 

 

"I don't know I forced Seungri and CL to feed there whole clan, so may be that's why." And I just shook my head in confusion.

 

 

As we were catching up around a fire I had built, it started snowing really hard.

 

 

"Do you think you could build a fort again Bom?" I heard TOP say.

 

 

"How 'bout instead of a fort I build an igloo." She said. No one complained because it seemed funner than an ice dome.

 

 

"All right. now watch the master." as the snow swirled around beautifully and slowly formed and igloo around us. Then Dara began drawing a big circle around the igloo outside and recited a spell.

 

 

"I thought you weren't a mage?" I said to her.

 

 

"I'm not but this does use my powers. It makes other people or monsters believe there's nothing here." She said in a matter-of-fact-ly tone.

 

 

"That's pretty useful."I said before we both retreated into the igloo with everyone else to rest, while the wolves slept outside. and we went to sleep peacefully.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong Yeorobun! This came out longer than I expected but I hope you enjoyed it. As you can see Minzy has the same move as that earthbender did in avatar the last airbender. I'm sorry I can't remember her name! But I'm not trying to cheat off her power ok, cuz they basically have the same powers. I felt like i was ignoring Taeyang the second chapter so that's why in the last one and this one he appeared more. To all me subbies and reader's please enjoy! Feel free to comment cuz I'd love to hear what you guys have to say!

Thank you! Annyeong!

-MichiDago