Seungri

Illusions

 

 

 

Chapter 16
Seungri

 

 

tumblr_lx42pgyYii1r8lr8eo1_400.gif

 

 

 

Seungri POV

 

 

 

It's starting to become dark. I had already conjured up anything I could muster up with my little knowledge of creation magic. I had set up camp, in this maze that they have left me in. It has been basically a day. I was able to catch a rabbit and keep it where it was to quickly kill it to make my meal. Unfortunately, in my immense knowledge of healing and curses, there was not one spell I knew which would magically give me food. 

 

 

 

That cat, Chaerin's  life must not be that bad right now, huh.

 

 

 

Although I was saying it like that i was actually worried for my dear cat. I mean she gives me entertainment, and since she's not here right now, I am extremely bored.

 

 

 

I was tending to a fire, again another thing I remembered the spell to, when I see a shadow walk to the corner.

 

 

 

"Hehehehe" I hear an eerie giggle. Sounded like a girl's voice. 

 

 

 

"Hello?" I asked.

 

 

 

I see the shadow again at another corner of the maze. It had become really dark out and again, due to the immense shadow of bad luck that has been following me since I was toddler, it was a cloudy night. Which means, the moon, if my fire were to go out, would be my source of light, would be covered up and I would not be able able to see anything. 

 

 

 

My worst fear. 

 

 

 

Darkness.

 

 

 

It hadn't always been that way, though. Me being a master of curses since I started schooling, had liked the darkness when I was young. It was almost a friend. Until, I had gotten into a fight with someone I was not suppose to. An Upperclassman who was above me only in his knowledge of spells, but in terms of capabilites, potential and power I was master. A teacher had praised me for my power in front of this upperclassman, and she compared me to him.

 

 

 

"You are a fantastic little wizard, who will soon surpass everyone, us, your upperclassmen and possibly even Kingdom officials, in such a young age if you continue to soar at such excellent heights." After testing my skills in healings and curses in front of everybody in this field, this was the first thing she tells me when I exit the mini battle arena. Many saw my capabilities and had praised me, too. Even upperclassmen. I was of course flattered, I had always known of strenghts, but for others to acknowledge it always made me happy.

 

 

 

"HAHAHAHA" I heard. I looked around to see an upperclassman that looked to be around 15. "This PIPSQUEAK. Better than ME?" He said.

 

 

 

" Yes, Eric-ssi. He has t-the strenght you will never achieve even with your experience." My teacher squeaked.

 

 

 

"Then why are you stuttering, missy?" ''Eric' asked as he walked closer to the teacher. She cowerd with each step he took. When he was finally right infront of her she had become a tiny white mouse, which scurried away. "Let's see what this pipsqueak can do, eh?" He said.

 

 

 

Then darkness enveloped me. I seemed to be floating, when I start to feel hands scratching me, pulling my limbs in different directions. I was able to fight them off for awhile until one of the hands managed to scratch my eye, causing it tear, and making me lose most of my concentration. The hands started to rip my clothes, leaving holes and cuts on them. then start to feel one of the hands start to touch me where i should not be touched. It had felt wierd at first, it wasn't neccessarily painful, but the feeling wasn't decent either. Then it started to squeeze like it wanted the limb to pop. It hurt so much I start to scream. My screaming triggered the darkness to become even more violent. It started to scratch more, even start to punch and kick. I was about to lose my vision when the darkness disappeared and I see my Dad's face above me.

 

 

 

"Tablo appa...." I said as I fully out.

 

 

 

When i wake up, I find myself in my bedroom with my dad sleeping next to me. I find out later that the upperclassman, Eric, that had done that to me was expelled and was told that noone would bother me again.

 

 

 

But even after knowing of his expulsion, I was still left with a scar and fear of darkness. I found the moon as my gaurdian angel after that incident, it being my source of light through the darkness of the night.

 

 

 

Now, knowing the possibilities of it not bieng there, while the fire I was tending did not look strong meant I would have to face the darkness alone with no source of any light. I start to panic. I grab leaves from the maze bushes and pile them onto the fire to see if it would strenghthen it. I even tried to curse the fire for it to last and burn longer, but my lack of strenght enabled me to do so. 

 

 

 

I heard the laugh again. Louder, this time. And never ending. I would hear it in one direction, then another. I flail my head to any place i would think i heard it  to the other. Then i see a lady, in a dark dress and a veil to hide her face. Panicking I grab my scythe and slice right through her. Seeing it had just went through her like nothing happened, she bagan to laugh in the most evil tone i have ever heard, the laugh slowly turned into a shriek, when the veil flies out of her face revealing her screaming figure just in front of my eyes.

 

 

 

Strong winds start to blow and the only source of light I had blew out. 

 

 

 

I was now in the darkness.

 

 

 

As i start to feel hands on mee once again. 

 

 

 

Jiyong and Taeyang - No One's POV

 

 

 

Jiyong and Taeyang were finally able to find there way back into the maze, in search of the next friend in which the mirror had told them would be located at. Jiyong was leading as Taeyang followed close behind with Ji-Eun next to him. Night had fallen but thanks to Ji-Eun's special which lit up in the dark, they were able to continue there search. They didn't need mush rest anyway, after sleeping thru the entire afternoon.

 

 

 

The moon was hidden behind the clouds, adn so were the stars so Jiyong ended up relying on the map on the mirror to guide them. Unfortunatly the mirror was acting up once again and only showed him the image of the map every 10 minutes, so he was forced to improvise. The map was currently off so the three of them were now just walking aimlessly. 

 

 

 

"Who do you think we'll find Jiyong?" Youngbae asked.

 

 

 

"I don't Yong. I don't know." He said, deep down though he had wished it was Dara. The faster he finds her, the happier he would be, but he knew it would be a while to find her.

 

 

 

They had continued walking until they were met with a dead-end. 

 

 

 

"Shoot." Jiyong said as he felt the bushy wall in front of him.

 

 

 

"I guess we turn around." Younbae said.

 

 

 

Jiyong was still looking through the bushes when he sees light. 

 

 

 

"Wait, hold up." He says to Youngbae. "I think I see something."

 

 

 

Both Jiyong and Youngbae then hear a cold, sinister, high pitched laugh come the other side. 

 

 

 

"Someone's there Jiyong!" Youngbae says.

 

 

 

"I know. What do we do?" Jiyong replies.

 

 

 

The laugh slowly turned into a shriek Jiyong then tries to look through the bush again. He sees the small light quickly disappear along with a strong gush of wind. 

 

 

 

It was darkness. Jiyong and Youngbae look at each other when suddenly someone screamed.

 

 

 

They knew that scream anywhere. 

 

 

 

"Maknae!" 'Seungri!" They said in unison as both boys begin to pull on the bush. After seeing that what they were doing did them no good Jiyong thinks of a plan. 

 

 

 

"Youngbae stand back." He says as he begins to place some distance between the bush and himself. Youngbae listened and moved out of his way. Jiyong then created a massive fireball and threw it the bush. He and Youngbae rushed through.

 

 

 

There they a big ball of darkness with Seungri inside it, with his eyes wide open, screaming inconcistenly. 

 

 

 

"Seungri-yah!" Jiyong screamed. 

 

 

 

Seungri seemed to have heard it.

 

 

 

"J-jiyong h-h-hyung..." He croaked.

 

 

 

"Seungri!" He screamed as he ran towards him. 

 

 

 

"No! Jiyong ! Don't" Youngbae said as he tried to run after the guy, but Ji-Eun had stopped him. As Jiyong was running full sprint towards Seungri, something suddenly popped out from the ground right in front of him causing him to lose balance and fall on his .

 

 

 

It was a skeleton man in full armor. It striked at Jiyong but Hiyong was to quick for it. He rolled out the way, quickly standing up sword ready to attack. 

 

 

 

"Jiyong! Look behind you!" Youngbae say. He turned around to see atleast 50 of these skeleton guys running for him. As one was about to strike his back, an arrow suddenly hit the skeleton soldier making it evaporate into dust. Jiyong looked at the dust that had now covered his clothes then at Youngbae. Youngbae now had his bow in hand, shooting at whatever came close to Jiyong. Ji-Eun was protecting him from nearby assailants as she lunged at them attacking them in anyway they can. 

 

 

 

"Hyung... Hyung!" Seungri started to move throughout the ball of Darkness in search of light, and the voice of Jiyong. 

 

 

 

Jiyong looked at Seungri, then Youngbae. 

 

 

 

"Go!" He heard Youngbae scream as monsters continue to pop out from the ground . "We'll finish them off!" 

 

 

 

Jiyong nodded as he start to run through the skelton soldiers slashing whoever came close to him.

 

 

 

"Seungri!" He yelled. "Seungri!"

 

 

 

"Hyung?" Seungri said as he came to the edge of the ball. "Hyung!?" 

 

 

 

Jiyong continued to charge to Seungri when something caught his arms. It was the lady in black.

 

 

 

He slashed her, only to find that it didn't affect her at all. 

 

 

 

"Jiyong! It's an illusion! You have to get Seungri to think of happy, light thoughts! That's the curse! DARKNESS!" He heard Youngbae say.

 

 

 

Light?

 

 

 

Jiyong thought he then created a fireball and aimed it directly at her face. The lady dropped him as she began screaming.

 

 

 

Jiyong then continued to dash toward Seungri. 

 

 

 

"Seungri! Think of happy thoughts! Happy thoughts!" He yelled. 

 

 

 

"...Happy... thoughts.." Seungri replied.

 

 

 

"YES! Happy thoughts! Think of the gang, all of us when we played around and had fun! Think about your Dad!" Jiyong yelled as a new line of skeleton soldiers appeared before him as he strkied each of them with his now flaming sword.

 

 

 

"Hyung! I'm thinking of that now! Why isn't it working?" Seungri screamed. 

 

 

 

Jiyong was now racking his brain out as he continued to pummel the skeleton soldiers. He finally realized something that could give Seungri light. Or more like someone.

 

 

 

"Seungri think about Chaerin!." He screamed.

 

 

 

"Yea..." Seungri replied. Seungri began to think about Chaerin when a little ball of light appears before him. Jiyong then hears the black lady scream. 

 

 

 

"Nooo. This can't be!" she yelled. 

 

 

 

"Yea! Seungri keep thinking about her. How she walks, how she talks, how she laughs at the stupid things you." Jiyong continued.

 

 

 

The light in the ball of darkness Seungri was trapped in began to shine brighter and brighter. 

 

 

 

"Remember how much she annoyed you when we went to that fair!? Even though you thought she was the most annoying person in the world, you still said you wouldn't want that day to end!" Jiyong continued. He was now overwhelmed by the amount of monsters attacking him, as he got weaker and weaker.

 

 

 

"...Chaerin..." Seungri said. Then the ball of light suddenly shined all through out Seungri, Jiyong and Youngbae, making all the Skeleton soldiers evaporate, along with the black lady.

 

 

 

The Ball of Darkness was now gone as Seungri began to free fall from the sky. The light must've had some reenergizing power to it because Jiyong was now able to run in such a fast speed it was as if we never faught those soldiers. He caught Seungri just before he landed on the ground and smashed his head.

 

 

 

"...Hyung..." Seungri said. As the world started to appear again. Youngbae had followed Jiyong so now him and Ji-Eun were now looking over Jiyong's shoulder to look at Seungri. 

 

 

 

"S-Seungri..." Jiyong said as he pulls Seungri's bangs out of his face.

 

 

 

"You made it... t-to... the party... hyungs..." Seungri said. "J-just in ... t-time." 

 

 

Jiyong and Youngbae laughed at Seungri who still in Jiyong's arms.

 

 

 

"Yeah... We sure did." Youngbae said.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong Yeorobun! I know i kind of promised this yesterday, But after I kept writing I realized I would not have the time to finish it. I really didn't want to seperate this into 2 parts so I just finished it today and gave it to you today. Sorry I kind of ually harresed Seungri there. It wasn't that bad so I didn't think i'd have rate this mature, but for you  minors out there im sorry. But i think most of you have read way worst. Anyway, I am extremely thankful for the 1000 views i recieved on this story, sinve it is my first story i am extremely happy to see that many of you had sticked around and looked forward to my updates. also I am happy for my 43 subbies. Though many of you don't comment subscribing means a lot to me too. but I do hope that in the near future (Hopefully this chapter) you guys are willing to leave this auther with a compliment, neh?

Anyways, for the next chappie I want 4 comments for me to update on Wednseday and if not you'll have to wait a couple more days for it. Shout-out to  Angel-dg for being so excited for this chappie that she actually commented for you guys to comment so I would update. Another shout-out for fict21onpm for bearing with the teaser I left her with. Sorry about the chingu-yah. So all you silent readers out there follow these two's example and comment! I hope you enjoyed this chappie Update! Pls! Comment!

Annyeong! 

-MichiDago <3