Characters

Illusions

Characters:

Sandara Park (aka. Dara)

tumblr_lygc5tlRYV1qagtjwo1_250.gif   tumblr_melxxlH7kH1r8xnjlo2_250.gif

tumblr_melxxlH7kH1r8xnjlo5_250.gif   tumblr_lygc5tlRYV1qagtjwo4_250.gif

 

Currently 18 yrs. old. Sandara Park is a small girl in size but has a huge heart! But don't rub her the wrong way because she can hurt you without even touching you, with her telekenisis. She also has telepathy but it's restricted between her, Jiyong and Bom. Her mother could predict the future.

 

Kwon Jiyong (aka G-dragon)

tumblr_mso5hlxY9D1safekto9_250.gif

tumblr_mso5hlxY9D1safekto6_250.gif

Also currently 18 yrs. ago. Kwon Jiyong is very cold and harsh to outsiders but they cannot help but fall for him for his looks. He only trust his 8 childhood friends, especially Dara, since he has always had a sweet spot for her. Hurt his friends and you'll be barbecue because this guy's power is the element fire.

 

 

Park Bom

tumblr_mgwnccS27Z1rotsoao2_500.gif

tumblr_mgwnccS27Z1rotsoao3_500.gif

Currently 19 yrs. old. Park Bom is Dara's best friend she would risk her life to protect her. She is in love with Choi Seunghyun (aka TOP) and believes her love is one-sided. Watch out because she controls the element Water/Ice.

 

 

Choi Seunghyun (aka. TOP)

 

tumblr_m7zzuvBpxq1r6ekcuo1_500.gif

tumblr_m7zzuvBpxq1r6ekcuo2_500.gif

Currently 19 yrs old. Is in love with Bom, he also believes it is one-sided. He is the oldest of them all and yet the most immature. Very protective of his friends and would support them with anything. He's bestfriends with Jiyong. His elemental is Wind.

 

 

Lee Seunghyun (aka. Seungri)

tumblr_m7ryk9Cncl1r6ekcuo5_250.gif  tumblr_m7ryk9Cncl1r6ekcuo6_250.gif

tumblr_m7ryk9Cncl1r6ekcuo4_250.gif  tumblr_m7ryk9Cncl1r6ekcuo2_250.gif

Currently 16 yrs old. He is a huge flirt and  a lady's man, but in the end his heart will always belong to Chaerin (aka CL). He is a mage that specializes in Healing and Curses.

 

 

Lee Chaerin (aka CL)

tumblr_memivo6jxB1rnwre2o1_500.gif

 

tumblr_memivo6jxB1rnwre2o2_500.gif

Currently 17 years old. She LOVES fashion and even with her age she runs a fashion business that is blooming. She was able to open her first store with the help of Seungri and she is confused about her feelings toward him. She is also a mage but she specializes in Creation.

 

 

 

Gong Minzy

 

tumblr_mb7slcJzhb1r8xnjlo1_250.gif  tumblr_mb7slcJzhb1r8xnjlo2_250.gif

Currently 15 yrs old. she is the Maknae of the group, so she is often baby'd. Not that she minded. She has the ability to rock your world, literally bacause her elemental is earth. Although no one knows this she is secretly in love with Daesung.

 

 

Dong Yongbae (aka Taeyang)

tumblr_mehrjrQAmb1rmz2sho4_500.gif

tumblr_mehrjrQAmb1rmz2sho1_500.gif

 

Currently 18 yrs. old. He has noticed that all of his childhood friends seem to fated with each other because of certain situations. To the dongsaengs, he is a hyung/oppa that they can trust. To the noonas/hyungs he is a dongsaeng they can rely on. Taeyang loves monsters just as much as we love pets, which is probably why he is on of the best creature tamer around.

 

 

 

Kang Daesung

tumblr_mdat4tr12f1rg4qugo2_250.gif  tumblr_mdat4tr12f1rg4qugo4_250.gif

tumblr_mdat4tr12f1rg4qugo6_250.gif  tumblr_mdat4tr12f1rg4qugo5_250.gif

Currently 16 yrs old. He is in love with MInzy but no one knows it except for Taeyang hyung. Loves plants especially since he has the power to control them. He has the power to bring trees to life and many more.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong yeorobun! now here is the explanations to the characters. It's too help you go through the story.

YAY! I got to finally clear up the characters. If you just started reading this i promise to give you a good story so please subscribe, comment and/or upvote!

Now here's a question to you readers, if you could be anyone here on the list for there super power who would they be and why!

Thank you! ENJOY! more chapters to come!

 

-MichiDago<3