Our Beginning 2

Illusions

 

Chapter 2
Our Beginning Part: Two

tumblr_m8chv3b90u1rs97fco1_500.gif  tumblr_mrvrm5dFmg1sz4m3ao1_500.gif

 

At the King' s Castle

 

 

"Your Highness, we have just received word from the town of Daring. They have just informed us that they are under attack. Willerwen has finally made their move on us." Said one of the King's Advisors. "I'm surprised that hadn't done it earlier. Send Psy's troops there." Said King Yang. 

 

 

"Remember the monsters they have gained control of have probably been enhanced, this is Lee SooMan were dealing with." Said the King. "Yes, your highness." 

 

 

"Honey." Said the queen. "Our trusted, royal fortune teller lives there. We would have trouble with what might happen soon without her. Have them retrieve her through a portal so she can help us retrieve some information."

 

 

"Yes I'll do so, quickly." Said the King as he ordered an advisor to do as the queen had just said. "She is one of greatest assets, madam Park. She truly important to this kingdom's safety." Said the King.

 

 

"Yes she is very important." The queen said worried about what might happen.

 

 

--Back to the Kids--

 

 

Seungri's POV 

 

 

I was sitting by the walls of the dome as I stated into the fire that CL and Jiyong hyung managed to create. She summoned up the wood and hyung lit it . Exhausted after conjuring up some blankets and food, I lent CL my lap to sleep on with the blanket. Being so tired she didn't bother to fight him. And feel asleep right away. 

 

 

Most of us had actually managed to fall asleep except for me, Jiyong hyung and Daesung hyung. Jiyong hyung was hugging Dara noona with a blanket as she was sleeping. They looked so sweet I would've made fun of hyung right then too, if it weren't for our situation. Daesung hyung was covering Minzy with a blanket as she was sleeping on his shoulder for she was the youngest one here at the age of five.  TOP hyung and Bom noona had fallen asleep next to other as they were sharing a blanket. Taeyang hyung had fallen asleep as he was widdling a stick.

 

 

Everything was calm for a second until there was a huge knock on the dome leaving a crack in it. "Hello?" Something said. It was so loud it some up everyone and has them standing.

 

 

Bom's POV

 

 

I woke up suddenly, because of a loud thud from outside the dome. And quickly stood up as something said hello. When I stood up not knowing TOP was laying his head in my shoulder, so I dropped his head into the floor and he quickly stood up with me. I notice the crack in the ice as the pounds are getting harder. 

 

 

Then the dome broke. 

 

 

When it broke, it revealed our presence to a group of cyclops. There were 3 in total. 

 

 

"CL...." I heard Seungri say behind me, she had been hit in the top of her head and ice had fell on top of her leg. She was strongly bleeding on her head as she was laying there unconscious. "Mmmmm... injured human female. Yummm." One of the cyclops as it reached for CL. "Don't touch her", Seungri said when he recited a spell. "I oenun bag-i johan." Then purple light engulfed the cyclops.

 

 

"I can't move." Said the cyclops. "What you do?" "I have restricted you." Seungri said hyungs, noonas I'm gonna take CL to a safer place so please take care of these 3 monsters for me. Taeyang hyung come with me." "Ok." I heard heard Taeyang say. Then they left. 

 

 

No One's POV

 

 

One of the cyclops started following Seungri, Taeyang and CL when Daesung and Minzy intercepted it. "No. Don't follow them big giant monster play with us instead." Minzy said. "Yeah. We're better." Daesung said as he started growing vines up the monsters legs as Minzy slowly engulfed the monster in mud. "What going on?" Said the monster trying to move his legs unsuccessfully.

 

 

Bom and TOP were fighting with the restricted cyclops when suddenly a flaming cyclops had punched it on the face. Data had successfully gained control over its small brain to help them fight for there side as Jiyong had lit it on fire. As more monsters started to gather smelling what they thought as easy prey, most were destroyed by the 6 children.

 

 

And in all of this where were Seungri, CL and Taeyang?

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong yeorobun! Here's the second chapter for all my readers and subbies. I guess you can figure out who I'm planning on shipping together already but I'm not sure if i should ship Bom with TOP or Taeyang yet so leave on the comments below which couple would you rather see together here. This is actually my third time writing this chapter due to internet problems. I was planning to update it at around 8 pm eastern time but yeah something screwed up. 

Thank you too all my subbies! And i hoped you enjoyed this chapter see you tomorrow.

-MichiDago